BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Brigante wrote:
NocnaPtica wrote:I think Jason really dislikes Dani.. That's why Sammi doesn't hang out with her as much as she used to when she was with Ricky..
I might be wrong, but who knows... :?
The sister is very chavvy, the complete opposite of the 'classy' image Sammi is trying to portray, I can well imagine Jason's pretentious arse looking down on Dani.

Seriously though, 'Sammi' and 'Dani'? Did the mother sign the birth certificates with love hearts over the 'I's :?
Tbf their names are Samantha and Daniella

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Brigante wrote:
NocnaPtica wrote:I think Jason really dislikes Dani.. That's why Sammi doesn't hang out with her as much as she used to when she was with Ricky..
The sister is very chavvy, the complete opposite of the 'classy' image Sammi is trying to portray, I can well imagine Jason's pretentious arse looking down on Dani.

Seriously though, 'Sammi' and 'Dani'? Did the mother sign the birth certificates with love hearts over the 'I's :?

And Jason has taken "modelling" pics of Danni so I'm not sure he doesn't like her. But there's definitely something going on. Especially as we've seen sammi around Jason's family way more than he's been around hers.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Brigante »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Brigante wrote:

OK then, I retract that particular crumb of shade ;)

alliwantistruth
Informer
Informer

Post by alliwantistruth »

Then again, Sam's middle name is Sharene... to me that's a kind of chavvy name lol!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she looks unhappy and tired

scartissue
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by scartissue »

alliwantistruth wrote:Then again, Sam's middle name is Sharene... to me that's a kind of chavvy name lol!
Wait what haha? Where's the Maria from then?

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

scartissue wrote:
alliwantistruth wrote:Then again, Sam's middle name is Sharene... to me that's a kind of chavvy name lol!

I think her first name is double barrelled? Samantha-Maria. There was a bit of a boom of working class people doing this with first names to sound a bit classier.

Lea

Post by Lea »

No wonder she's trying to put her "chav past" behind her with the way the snarky responses have been on here about it. How dare she try and improve her social standing :roll:

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Lea wrote:No wonder she's trying to put her "chav past" behind her with the way the snarky responses have been on here about it. How dare she try and improve her social standing :roll:
If you're such a huge fan of Sami's why are even here? There's another forum for mindless fan girls. Anyway, I'd like to add that's theres nothing wrong with being working class. It's when people try to hide their roots or 'whitewash' their past that it's annoying. Like I've said before on here, Sami started out cute enough and seemed herself but once she became more established with a bigger following she felt the need to pretend to be someone else. The gnome is a desperate hipster wannabe, so that hasn't helped Sami. And all the designer shit she buys and hanging out in posh hipster places in London just make them both look like idiots. What a lot of these gurus don't understand is that it's painfully obvious when someone isn't being themselves.

Lea

Post by Lea »

tadahhhhh wrote:
Lea wrote:No wonder she's trying to put her "chav past" behind her with the way the snarky responses have been on here about it. How dare she try and improve her social standing :roll:
If you're such a huge fan of Sami's why are even here? There's another forum for mindless fan girls. Anyway, I'd like to add that's theres nothing wrong with being working class. It's when people try to hide their roots or 'whitewash' their past that it's annoying. Like I've said before on here, Sami started out cute enough and seemed herself but once she became more established with a bigger following she felt the need to pretend to be someone else. The gnome is a desperate hipster wannabe, so that hasn't helped Sami. And all the designer shit she buys and hanging out in posh hipster places in London just make them both look like idiots. What a lot of these gurus don't understand is that it's painfully obvious when someone isn't being themselves.
I'm not a fan of Sami, I haven't watched any of her videos in ages. I just hate people belittling working class people, I think it's disgusting.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

PocketPLocket wrote:
scartissue wrote:

I think her first name is double barrelled? Samantha-Maria. There was a bit of a boom of working class people doing this with first names to sound a bit classier.
:lol: We have that in Sweden too. Some names are so cringeworthy and obvious that it's like a national joke we all get, but at the end of the day it's just parents trying to give their children better opportunities. Explains why Sam is trying to run away from her chav past since it's instilled early on that there's a class hierarchy in society.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Thing is I get it and I don't. We're all taught to strive to be the best version of ourselves and if you're working class you do get fed the sense that you should tryb and be more middle class.
Sammi's income and success already speaks that she's gone beyond her working class routes, however it does appear that she is desperately trying to be someone else that just doesn't seem like her. She doesn't even have the friends to make it a little bit more believable.
I think using chav in just a degrading way is rude though, she can't help her upbringing.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

At first I thought you were all being super sensitive about the chav comments but I see how it's offensive to call her a chav based pretty much purely on her upbringing, class and past. Someone even commented that her family issues are fit for Jeremy kyle? :| :| :|
Jeremy kyle features pretty much the lowest of the low and what family and person doesn't have issues?
For me a chav is a specific type of person and sammi isn't it.
Anyway growing up as a working class kid in England, who can really say they DIDN'T have a chav like phase? I know I did lol cos it was 'cool' at the time, especially if you're around sammis age like I am but I also know I'm not a chav.
Nowadays kids try too hard to be sophisticated, sexy and grown but anyone who's 23 and older would've definitely worn a tracksuit, listened to garage or grime, played music out loud at the back of the bus, gallavanted on random streets and shopping centres etc etc when they were younger or some form of that behaviour.
It's all part of the embarrassment of growing up and trying to fit in!!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

any suggestions for the next thread name?

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The phrase Samantha Moan-ria shouts out at me lol

alliwantistruth
Informer
Informer

Post by alliwantistruth »

It's actually Samantha Sharene Maria lol, I guess she dropped the Sharene part. She used to use it, it's on a couple of website like her old model mayhem profile for example: http://www.modelmayhem.com/samanthataylor

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

I can't believe she thought she could be a model...girl's only 5'4, the only type of model she could be is a glamour model.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:At first I thought you were all being super sensitive about the chav comments but I see how it's offensive to call her a chav based pretty much purely on her upbringing, class and past. Someone even commented that her family issues are fit for Jeremy kyle? :| :| :|
Jeremy kyle features pretty much the lowest of the low and what family and person doesn't have issues?
For me a chav is a specific type of person and sammi isn't it.
Anyway growing up as a working class kid in England, who can really say they DIDN'T have a chav like phase? I know I did lol cos it was 'cool' at the time, especially if you're around sammis age like I am but I also know I'm not a chav.
Nowadays kids try too hard to be sophisticated, sexy and grown but anyone who's 23 and older would've definitely worn a tracksuit, listened to garage or grime, played music out loud at the back of the bus, gallavanted on random streets and shopping centres etc etc when they were younger or some form of that behaviour.
It's all part of the embarrassment of growing up and trying to fit in!!
Erm, I would have to disagree not every twenty something had a chav phase surprise surprise.
Anyway, I was surprised to see her sister being mentioned on this thread as the last time she was commented on she was posing as a page 3 girl in The Star and doing cam sessions.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

alliwantistruth wrote:It's actually Samantha Sharene Maria lol, I guess she dropped the Sharene part. She used to use it, it's on a couple of website like her old model mayhem profile for example: http://www.modelmayhem.com/samanthataylor
gurrrl needs to take that down, embarrassing..

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her model mayhem page resurfaces here ever so often and it never gets old.
You'd think after seeing it 4837 times my second hand embarrassment for her awful photoshopped pictures would decrease, but no.

Return to “BeautyCrush”