BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

Post by wild4thenight »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:Her model mayhem page resurfaces here ever so often and it never gets old.
You'd think after seeing it 4837 times my second hand embarrassment for her awful photoshopped pictures would decrease, but no.

personal fav

Post by Guest »

To be fair I think we all have embarrassing pictures like her when we were around that age! The concealer lips though <3

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

So Sammi admitted in her latest vlog she was never interested in babies until now. I guess there are some people who are like that before getting pregnant but it just shows she was not interested in having kids now and was pressured/it was an accident.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

In the latest blog post titled 'aviator' how can she only have one fucking photo of the outfit? What sort of fashion blogger....

TeaNBiscuits
Talker
Talker

Post by TeaNBiscuits »

Did anyone else find it funny when she presented the new Novem & Knight sweater she used it on a very typical skinny white model? She talks so much about diversity in the fashion industry but she is doing the SAME thing!

Snowfro185
Talker
Talker

Post by Snowfro185 »

Fair play to her for dressing up in the outfits in the cold and heavily pregnant.
But the knee highs and mini dress.:?
I get it that shes focusing her outfits on a look as though she is not being pregnant. And you dont need to dress all 'mumsie' but she is pregnant and theres much more stylish and attractive ways to dress up while pregnant..
That look looked a bit desperate..
I swear Jason isnt telling her how beautiful she is throughout her pregnancy. Like the constant clevage in her boobs and pics and even her pic for her youtube video. Its like she's over doing 'sexi' when she does not need to.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

lavieenrose wrote:So Sammi admitted in her latest vlog she was never interested in babies until now. I guess there are some people who are like that before getting pregnant but it just shows she was not interested in having kids now and was pressured/it was an accident.
Did she say that? wow.

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:At first I thought you were all being super sensitive about the chav comments but I see how it's offensive to call her a chav based pretty much purely on her upbringing, class and past. Someone even commented that her family issues are fit for Jeremy kyle? :| :| :|
Jeremy kyle features pretty much the lowest of the low and what family and person doesn't have issues?
For me a chav is a specific type of person and sammi isn't it.
Anyway growing up as a working class kid in England, who can really say they DIDN'T have a chav like phase? I know I did lol cos it was 'cool' at the time, especially if you're around sammis age like I am but I also know I'm not a chav.
Nowadays kids try too hard to be sophisticated, sexy and grown but anyone who's 23 and older would've definitely worn a tracksuit, listened to garage or grime, played music out loud at the back of the bus, gallavanted on random streets and shopping centres etc etc when they were younger or some form of that behaviour.
It's all part of the embarrassment of growing up and trying to fit in!!
I'm from the States so forgive my ignorance but what does 'chav' mean? Is it like being urban/hood/ghetto in the states? I could google it but I'd like to know from someone who knows what it is first hand. Like I said, forgive my ignorance. I mean no harm...I'm just curious. :D

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

TeaNBiscuits wrote:Did anyone else find it funny when she presented the new Novem & Knight sweater she used it on a very typical skinny white model? She talks so much about diversity in the fashion industry but she is doing the SAME thing!
It's sad that they have no diversity in their 'campaign' but they're showing us exactly who they're trying to appeal to. And they know the garbage they churn out won't look nice on a normal woman's body. The proportions on their clothing are for someone with no curves at all. I'm not putting down the slim body type because all bodies are beautiful. And if you can make millions with that body, you go girl! But they don't 'design' for the average woman's body. That sweater would make a woman with large breasts or arms look like a linebacker. And when she spoke about tucking it it I just cringed :roll:

Return to “BeautyCrush”