BeautyCrush / Samantha Maria - Part 11

laushea
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush / Samantha Maria - Part 11

Post by laushea »

UGHHH I can't even imagine her with a child! She is so insecure she couldn't properly raise a human being without smothering them in her weird personality and insecurities. She is so not maternal seeming to me. I also think she would be getting outrageously stressed and "ill" all the time and she would look a hot mess because she couldn't handle getting dressed and doing her makeup/caring for a baby at the same time. Maybe she would stop with the weaves tho lol cause she wouldn't have time. I just bet she would be taking care of the kid the majority of the time and Jason would occasionally peek in to look at it when it was asleep. What are you gonna do if you have a daughter, gnome? Can you handle the female body parts???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

if she is pregnant, i wonder if they will rush the wedding to get it in before....or wait until after birth. did she mention anything about wedding dates?

i'm still holding off, and waiting for proof. but i do find it interesting they booked a wedding venue when they haven't mentioned anything about wedding planning before, and they are looking/signed for an office space.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Strongly doubt she's pregnant especially if they plan on getting married in a year the whole time wouldn't make sense. Don't think she'd start having kids before marriage.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Just a heads up, could we maybe try and keep the pregnancy rumours in here and not ask her about it on social media. Whether she is pregnant or not, the last thing she needs is hoards of tweens seeing that message and bombarding her with questions about it.

This literally only started because a random user came and stirred sh*t up here without any evidence :roll:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

loldermort333 wrote:To those dubious about Sams pregnancy, I think the exchange she had with Grace was quite telling tbh.
Yeah I've been a bit meh about the whole things. But the exchange with Grace has me thinking our little randomer could be right.

In all honesty there are far worse people in the world having children.

Edit: worse is a terrible word, but I hope you all understand what I mean!

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

rachz wrote:Just a heads up, could we maybe try and keep the pregnancy rumours in here and not ask her about it on social media. Whether she is pregnant or not, the last thing she needs is hoards of tweens seeing that message and bombarding her with questions about it.

This literally only started because a random user came and stirred sh*t up here without any evidence :roll:
I agree no one should say anything! But as I said, the fact that Grace mentioned an exciting fb update that had to be cryptic, loads of hearts, and the shady bitch she is, that made it more believable to me personally.

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

bitchesbelike wrote:
loldermort333 wrote:To those dubious about Sams pregnancy, I think the exchange she had with Grace was quite telling tbh.
Yeah I've been a bit meh about the whole things. But the exchange with Grace has me thinking our little randomer could be right.

Maybe the little randomer was Grace ! :o look

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

loool*

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

As you know I had my suspicions and now they are getting an office to work in? Maybe making way for a nursery?

Hm Grace is a spiteful jealous bitch so wouldn't surprise me if she'd read here and tried to stir the pot.

LifeIsPeachy

Post by LifeIsPeachy »

Well well well, looks like someone read on here and went straight to the gnome's Instagram. The comment went something like "is Sam really pregnant please tell us, why does people keep saying that", so much for keeping it in here.

Also love how he's pushing his photography on there and basically all he has is pictures of Sam. Ooookay gnomey.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

bloody children can't keep info to themselves haha

alliwantistruth
Informer
Informer

Post by alliwantistruth »

Orrrrr maybe Grace was the randomer that came in here...? Someone mentioned she might read GG? dun dun....

Idk, I just want it to all be a rumour, there's no way Sam's ready for this. I mean compare her w/ Patricia Bright.... are they on the same scale mental health/family wise? I think not :|

alliwantistruth
Informer
Informer

Post by alliwantistruth »

loldermort333 wrote:
bitchesbelike wrote:

Damn you got there before me lmao!! Now I can't delete my post :lol: Great minds think alike. And that sucks about the IG comment, but maybe someone also interpreted that tweet exchange? Not necessarily cos they read it here? :) Either way Grace is PROPER STIRRING THE POT

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

alliwantistruth wrote:
loldermort333 wrote:
bitchesbelike wrote:

Damn you got there before me lmao!! Now I can't delete my post :lol: Great minds think alike. And that sucks about the IG comment, but maybe someone also interpreted that tweet exchange? Not necessarily cos they read it here? :) Either way Grace is PROPER STIRRING THE POT
haha indeed! Has the instagram comment been deleted? Cant find it

porthos2
Talker
Talker

Post by porthos2 »

Check out her latest vlog at 8.38, is that an ultrasound on the fridge behind her?

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

It's Gurugossip, a public website that even people without accounts can read. Nothing posted here is a secret, nor should anyone expect that. And that comment about Ricky? Where are all these children and their comments coming from lately!? :roll:
Honestly, I hope she is pregnant. At least she will be interesting for a while... At this point she is so bland and "meh".

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

Zoomed in picture of fridge photos:
http://imgur.com/MHqMy9X

I can see where you're coming from...Agghh I don't know!

LifeIsPeachy

Post by LifeIsPeachy »

justsayin wrote:It's Gurugossip, a public website that even people without accounts can read. Nothing posted here is a secret, nor should anyone expect that. And that comment about Ricky? Where are all these children and their comments coming from lately!? :roll:
Honestly, I hope she is pregnant. At least she will be interesting for a while... At this point she is so bland and "meh".
Of course not, it's just funny how quick someone was to get on it even after reading all that.

The comment is still there, last one under the black & white hat picture.

Honestly... If she is pregnant, yes her life might get a bit more interesting for a while, but on the other hand I don't wish for her to be stuck with the gnome for life so I'm divided on this one :rofl:

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

LifeIsPeachy wrote:
justsayin wrote:It's Gurugossip, a public website that even people without accounts can read. Nothing posted here is a secret, nor should anyone expect that. And that comment about Ricky? Where are all these children and their comments coming from lately!? :roll:
Of course not, it's just funny how quick someone was to get on it even after reading all that.

The comment is still there, last one under the black & white hat picture.

Honestly... If she is pregnant, yes her life might get a bit more interesting for a while, but on the other hand I don't wish for her to be stuck with the gnome for life so I'm divided on this one :rofl:
I get where you are coming from and when I think of the version Sam that is actually likeable - I don't wish her a life with the gnome. But I can't help but think she's equally shitty as him. Even if he made her more miserable and blabla, she just chose to marry him - knowing how problematic and ignorant he is. Maybe she is just stuck in her small little world with him but maybe they ARE a perfect pairing...We've seen often enough how confidently Sam makes stupid and ignorant statements herself

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

^^^ Sorry but that black and white photo is so unflattering, her face looks super puffy.

Return to “BeautyCrush”