BeautyCrush / Samantha Maria - Part 11

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BeautyCrush / Samantha Maria - Part 11

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ haha I saw that too! at least we'll bloody know this weekend!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

let's come up with a name for a new thread? it's coming soon

loldermort333
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by loldermort333 »

Yeah I agree the only way someone could know both Grace and Sammi is someone in the youtube community, or even one of them posing. If it is Grace I hope Sammi reads here so that she's aware of what a stirrer Grace is

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

Another strange thing- Just went on Grace's Facebook and she's not friends with Sammy, but her sister Charleigh is.

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

Just watched her new Haul video which made me thing even more she might be preggers. Buying lots of new bras and comfier, baggier clothing?
I know I'm just LOOKING for signs now :D

She's definitely either put on a tiny bit of weight or she's just starting to show.

Snowfro185
Talker
Talker

Post by Snowfro185 »

Just saw her new video!!.
She looks fuller in the face & she kept putting her arm in front of her tummy and turning quickly to hide it....

Also all of a sudden they book the wedding venue and she mentioned shes looking at wedding dresses.. seems like they are rushing...she said they are getting married in the summer...so she obviously doesnt want to be a pregnant bride. I hope she doesnt then put pressure onherself to loose her pregnancy weight asap....

If she is pregnant she needs to reduce her coffee intake significantly!!! High caffine intake in pregnancy is a big nono!

I think Sam is a nice girl but shes just lost when it comes to Men, insecure and has an identity crisis...And a baby doesnt make a relationship stronger it tests marriages & relationships to the MAX!!!

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Wow her boobs look so saggy (for being fake boobs) in her new haul!! I knew they were saggy, but not to this extent! Not that strange though since in the haul (and in other hauls) she's showing all these little bralettes that definitely won't give her boobs the support they need. Also she often shows/wears tops and dresses with which you can't wear a ''normal'' bra, so she wears those bralettes underneath.
I'm not saying it's not OK to go braless or wear a less-supportive bra sometimes when you have fake boobs, but for Sam her boobs are the same as her hair: she let's other people try and fix them up, but doesn't bother taking care of them afterwards.

On that note: her hair looks like straw. But what else is new. ''Oh the people at Blablabla curled it and now it looks like this!'' Yeah, it definitely isn't your own fault right?

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

I agree but her breasts did look saggy in the Coachella video though. I'm not body shaming but they definitely do need support. Those meant-to-show lace bras are tacky imo, reminds me of Grace and her pancake boobs :barf:

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

That was practically a maternity haul, all loose flowing and elasticated waists. Poor, stupid girl.

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

I'm really hoping she's not pregnant it just doesn't seem right for her right now... If she is then I wish her and Jason the best I really do... If she's not pregnant then please Sam don't rush into marriage..

The haul the loose clothing her covering her stomach and everything seemed like she's either gained a bit of weight or she's pregnant

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

I'm really hoping she's not pregnant it just doesn't seem right for her right now... If she is then I wish her and Jason the best I really do... If she's not pregnant then please Sam don't rush into marriage..

The haul the loose clothing her covering her stomach and everything seemed like she's either gained a bit of weight or she's pregnant

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

FrazzledWeaveWithGnomeCrush ?

BoringGiggleMulletWeaveCrush ?

CrushedWeaveCrush ?

GigglingWordTrippingHighEndShopperCrush ?

WeaveisOrangeCrush ?

GigglingGnomeLovingBadWeaveWearingCrush ?

Ok its 1.30am here, brain cells need replenishing, night night my lovely GG pals. <3

She defo needs/ deserves a nickname ;)

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

FrazzledWeaveWithGnomeCrush ?

BoringGiggleMulletWeaveCrush ?

CrushedWeaveCrush ?

GigglingWordTrippingHighEndShopperCrush ?

WeaveisOrangeCrush ?

GigglingGnomeLovingBadWeaveWearingCrush ?

Ok its 1.30am here, brain cells need replenishing, night night my lovely GG pals. <3

She defo needs/ deserves a nickname ;)

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

BabyCrush ;)

cerseilannister
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cerseilannister »

TBH as much as some of her videos annoy me, I'm really annoyed about these pregnancy rumours coming out. Like them or hate them, pregnancy is such a personal and special moment for couples/partners, and (if it is true) for someone to just come online and tell the world before you've maybe even told some close friends or family (people who might not be on FB for example), is so so wrong. I can't even imagine how hurt I would be if someone just told my friends and work colleagues about my pregnancy before my partner or I got the chance to. And sure, subbies are different, but still. It's something personal you would want to be the person/people to share it. So for that reason, I hope she isn't pregnant. Just so when the time may come, at least she can tell everyone herself and not have a certain percentage of your subscribers already knowing because one of your FB friends is a rat.

It's just really sad, tbh. I respect those who wanted to keep it in this forum, that showed a bit of dignity tbh. Whoever posted it on her social media accounts, members or not, you should be ashamed. Yes, this is a gossip site, but there's a difference between saying how someone's content could be better, and ruining a life changing moment for someone that you'll never experience again. That's just horrid.

Regarding the speculation whether it was Grace or a mutual "friend" (not much of a friend if you refer to her bf as "Gnome"), no one will ever know the truth. If it was Grace, then that's just the lowest of the low. Even her cryptic tweet to Sam wasn't dignified, IMO. Like maybe she was congratulating her for a secret job or something (even then, why not just... private message? You know?), but posting it publicly was literally for the purpose to cause a bit of drama. If it was about a pregnancy, that's gross. You don't do that. You know all these tweens will be asking/wondering "what's this about", and probably come to this very website to see if any light can be shed on it. And there you are. The pregnancy rumour.

Just a bit miffed, tbh. I think every girl (or guy if you're adopting or having a child with someone or something similar) feels so emotive about this. It's such a personal thing, and for it to be outed like this, that's just not okay. It's not even about if you dislike Sam, Jason, her videos, her lifestyle, anything like that. It's just a fucked up thing to do.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

I hope she isn't preggers, but who knows how "persuasive" the gnome can be. Anyway, I don't think that was an ultra-sound, personally. It looks like someone in a jacket or something.

Maybe Jason holding a small Franklin?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I don't watch her vlogs but why the need to get married so quickly?!?!?
I feel like this girl needs more friends and grounding, ASAP.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:I hope she isn't preggers, but who knows how "persuasive" the gnome can be. Anyway, I don't think that was an ultra-sound, personally. It looks like someone in a jacket or something.

Maybe Jason holding a small Franklin?

What photo is the ultra sound? The one directly below the black and white photos of the dogs? (2nd photo from the 2nd to the last row)? Pretty sure that's a photo of Riley?

ifs30
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ifs30 »

ultrasounds have text on the top and bottom stating the mothers details...that is not an ultrasound!

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

-P- wrote:
yea looking at it again its definitely a pic of riley. him face on with his ears pricked up

Return to “BeautyCrush”