BeautyCrush / Samantha Maria - Part 11

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush / Samantha Maria - Part 11

Post by slicker »

russiandoll101 wrote:her vlogs use to be so much fun who else thinks ricky only hit her because of jason? jason has ruined her
'only hit her'? go away.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

russiandoll101 wrote:her vlogs use to be so much fun who else thinks ricky only hit her because of jason?
What is wrong with you? Don't answer. He hit her because he's someone who physically abuses their partner. That's why he hit her.

laushea
Learner
Learner

BeautyCrush / Samantha Maria - Part 11

Post by laushea »

Last edited by laushea on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

laushea
Learner
Learner

Post by laushea »

I really hope she's not pregnant. And if she is I hope the child doesn't get her hair because she will destroy/neglect it/cover her kids hair in a blond wig lmao. The whole time she's pregnant Jason will be complaining about how gross the birth will be because "vaginas are gross". The day she gives birth she will be totally alone because he will run out of there screaming because he's not a real fucking man and doesn't actually care for her well being in the first place. Plus her sister and mom probably won't be there because she barely spends time with them now that she's this new posh Jason-is-my-only-friend version of herself. This is a mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popupghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Popupghost »

I doubt if she will be alone giving birth. if the room is large enough Jason may fly a drone in there or make a short film about it .... :roll:

cantcomprehend
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cantcomprehend »

Popupghost wrote:I doubt if she will be alone giving birth. if the room is large enough Jason may fly a drone in there or make a short film about it .... :roll:
THAT made my dayImage

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 przy użyciu Tapatalka

gossipgirlxo31
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgirlxo31 »

does anyone think that sam is NOT pregnant?

nmw95
Informer
Informer

Post by nmw95 »

gossipgirlxo31 wrote:does anyone think that sam is NOT pregnant?
I feel like she would of tweeted to clear up if she wasn't pregnant. Pretty sure she reads here, or someone would of written on a different SM platform to ask.
I would ask in the comments of her Instagram but I don't want to be blocked for spreading rumours!

haulbiotch
Talker
Talker

Post by haulbiotch »

russiandoll101 wrote:her vlogs use to be so much fun who else thinks ricky only hit her because of jason? jason has ruined her

wait - WHAT?? don't even go there. we do not make excuses for those that carry out kind of behaviour.

TeaNBiscuits
Talker
Talker

Post by TeaNBiscuits »

I sincerely don't think she wants to have a baby. I just hope he hasnt somehow convinced her that a baby will answer all their problems.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

gossipgirlxo31 wrote:does anyone think that sam is NOT pregnant?
I don't know why we don't have Screenshots! That'd clear so much up! And the person who posted the pregnancy bombshell has just fucked off of the forum and left us all to discuss based on pretty much nothing lol.
Then again for a long time I refused to believe she had a boob job but the speculation turned out to be true so I'll hold my tongue

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

As always, I bring you the next volume of gnomephotography paired with bad taste straight from the blog

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

To those dubious about Sams pregnancy, I think the exchange she had with Grace was quite telling tbh.

LifeIsPeachy

Post by LifeIsPeachy »

Popupghost wrote:I doubt if she will be alone giving birth. if the room is large enough Jason may fly a drone in there or make a short film about it .... :roll:
This is like the best thing I've read in her entire thread lol.

I looked up the Twitter exchange with that Grace girl, it was literally "I text you earlier about your Facebook update. (Cryptic) but.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️" and then some nonsense about Magic Mike so as far as her possibly being pregnant, it's not very significant. I still suspect she is though. Who even goes to Paris (currently on Snapchat) and does not have a glass of wine for lunch? :rofl: Seriously though, we'll see. If she is she might be holding off on announcing it for a while because of the michalaks, which is a nice thing to do.

ridethewaves
Learner
Learner

Post by ridethewaves »

If she really is pregnant then she is a bigger idiot than I thought. She didn't want to have one when Jason brought up in the vlog and you could tell so how much could have changed since then? She's a pathetic little girl if she let Jason convince her to get pregnant. I can actually see her telling herself that she's excited for the baby and believing her own lies just to please Jason.

laushea
Learner
Learner

Post by laushea »

UGHHH I can't even imagine her with a child! She is so insecure she couldn't properly raise a human being without smothering them in her weird personality and insecurities. She is so not maternal seeming to me. I also think she would be getting outrageously stressed and "ill" all the time and she would look a hot mess because she couldn't handle getting dressed and doing her makeup/caring for a baby at the same time. Maybe she would stop with the weaves tho lol cause she wouldn't have time. I just bet she would be taking care of the kid the majority of the time and Jason would occasionally peek in to look at it when it was asleep. What are you gonna do if you have a daughter, gnome? Can you handle the female body parts???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

if she is pregnant, i wonder if they will rush the wedding to get it in before....or wait until after birth. did she mention anything about wedding dates?

i'm still holding off, and waiting for proof. but i do find it interesting they booked a wedding venue when they haven't mentioned anything about wedding planning before, and they are looking/signed for an office space.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Strongly doubt she's pregnant especially if they plan on getting married in a year the whole time wouldn't make sense. Don't think she'd start having kids before marriage.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Just a heads up, could we maybe try and keep the pregnancy rumours in here and not ask her about it on social media. Whether she is pregnant or not, the last thing she needs is hoards of tweens seeing that message and bombarding her with questions about it.

This literally only started because a random user came and stirred sh*t up here without any evidence :roll:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

loldermort333 wrote:To those dubious about Sams pregnancy, I think the exchange she had with Grace was quite telling tbh.
Yeah I've been a bit meh about the whole things. But the exchange with Grace has me thinking our little randomer could be right.

In all honesty there are far worse people in the world having children.

Edit: worse is a terrible word, but I hope you all understand what I mean!

Return to “BeautyCrush”