BeautyCrush - Part 10

rhi14
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush - Part 10

Post by rhi14 »

I really miss her curly hair. It was much more flattering and she just looked so much better in general a couple of years ago. She seems so much happier here too.

To be honest though, I don't really feel right commenting on either of these things - I know my weight goes up and down a little and I also suffer from depression, so people could easily say the same things about me if I vlogged. Plus they'd JUST gotten together, and everyone knows how nice the honeymoon phase is when you first start seeing someone.

As a person, as long as she does what she wants and what makes her happy I'm not that bothered. I'll happily comment on badly done makeup (that Tom Ford makeover) or a creased top (N&K ad) or mistreatment of Chanel (every damn time it's just slung on that frame with hair products, it makes me all itchy). I hope Jason stays out of her vids now though, it's a shame that YT friends or couples end up as a package deal when you only like one of them.

Caribe14
Learner
Learner

Post by Caribe14 »

Sam seems so much more vibrant in those older blogs! I get it that everyone grows up, but it kinda seems like shes only changed to fit Jasons style. From a girl who used to always rock her Docs and go shopping in Camden to hipster. ugh.

Ive never really bothered with Jason to much or assumed much about their relationship but I noticed that Sam seems down since after their last holiday, like at first she was happy about the engagement and now its just blah. Shes always "sick" and down about something and for such a young girl with amazing opportunities she seems to have lost her spark in life.

ridethewaves
Learner
Learner

Post by ridethewaves »

The minimalistic, 'chic' look or whatever the style she has now is not working for her. She really can't pull it off. She looks a lot healthier back then when she was tanner too. I haven't seen her that tan in a long time. Almost seems like she's avoiding getting darker as she always looks pale now. Also the blondish color she keeps hanging onto does not work either. It just washes her out. It feels like Jason came into her life and brought bad habits that she picked up too. She's very easily influenced.

laushea
Learner
Learner

Post by laushea »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:
monki wrote:[video][/video]

I just watched the "Septum Fail vlog", and she's like a completely different person. Sam seems so much happier, and I get that her style has changed especially as she's entering the later half of her 20's but it was so much better 2 years ago, i don't understand what she's going for with her style right now. Even Jason looks cute which is not something I ever though I's say.

One thing that got me is that her mouth looked different, i can't explain it but it almost look deflated in this video.
Watching that made me kind of sad. She really did seem so lively compared to now.
I should not have watched that old video. She was so happy and real and yeah LIVELY. What HAPPENED. I forgot how she used to be! Now I'm wondering if she's genuinely depressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laushea
Learner
Learner

Post by laushea »

Side note..... I feel like Jason makes her feel like she needs to look and act more white...

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

laushea wrote:Side note..... I feel like Jason makes her feel like she needs to look and act more white...
That's kind of scary, but I do get weird vibes from him sometimes! I liked Jason at the start (mostly because he wasn't R*cky) but I've been lurking through really old threads and he just seems like an ass to me. I feel like he quells Sam's outgoingness and tries to make her act sweet and submissive. I don't really know, but he just rubs me the wrong way. I was kind of like that for a while... acting dumb and silly because I thought that's what guys liked (NOPE, JUST LAME ASS GUYS LIKE THAT!)

I really do like Sam but I feel like her marrying Jason might be a huge mistake. I wish she would break away from guys altogether and instead try to find herself. She seems like one of those girls who can't be "someone" unless she has a significant other validate her.

I hope that made sense. :rofl:

Sanariah
Learner
Learner

Post by Sanariah »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:
laushea wrote:Side note..... I feel like Jason makes her feel like she needs to look and act more white...
That's kind of scary, but I do get weird vibes from him sometimes! I liked Jason at the start (mostly because he wasn't R*cky) but I've been lurking through really old threads and he just seems like an ass to me. I feel like he quells Sam's outgoingness and tries to make her act sweet and submissive. I don't really know, but he just rubs me the wrong way. I was kind of like that for a while... acting dumb and silly because I thought that's what guys liked (NOPE, JUST LAME ASS GUYS LIKE THAT!)

I really do like Sam but I feel like her marrying Jason might be a huge mistake. I wish she would break away from guys altogether and instead try to find herself. She seems like one of those girls who can't be "someone" unless she has a significant other validate her.

I get seriously weird vibes from him too sometimes. I actually used to know a girl who was mixed and her boyfriend was Jewish as well and was super racist towards her black side. Not saying that is the case with Sammi, but you never know. That could be why she feels the need to act more white, cause it seems like she really is trying hard to suppress that other side of her. It's not right, I wish she would embrace it and at least go back to a curly weave haha it looked so much better on her.

laushea
Learner
Learner

Post by laushea »

Sanariah wrote:
jonsnowsbabymama wrote:

I get seriously weird vibes from him too sometimes. I actually used to know a girl who was mixed and her boyfriend was Jewish as well and was super racist towards her black side. Not saying that is the case with Sammi, but you never know. That could be why she feels the need to act more white, cause it seems like she really is trying hard to suppress that other side of her. It's not right, I wish she would embrace it and at least go back to a curly weave haha it looked so much better on her.
I completely feel you on that. That would explain her endless desires to get blonde white girl looking weaves and why she isn't trying to put too much effort into them or even embrace her natural hair. I imagine Jason completely devalues her black side, probably pretends it doesn't exist and probably sits around making weird comments about black music/culture. I really could see it. It makes me sad because Patricia and Mike are so wonderful and Mike fully embraces all things black and it really shows how things could be for Sam but Jason is a pretentious asshole. Maybe that's why she doesn't see Patricia anymore, because she knows Sam's boyfriend is basically racist lol

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

I see today she had a rant about people daring to point out the state of her disgusting, dog haired covered coat when she went for a 'business meeting', even her mother mentioned it apparently and I doubt very much she's a 'hater'. Always ready to play the victim instead of taking responsibility for her sloppy ways - style guru, my arse!

Lots of 'happy' couple footage of her and the gnome as well...it's almost as if she reads here ;)

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Brigante wrote:Lots of 'happy' couple footage of her and the gnome as well...it's almost as if she reads here
You noticed that, too? :rofl: I just got done watching it and was thinking, "Wow, they aren't ignoring each other like usual!". Her sitting on his lap was a bit too much for me, though. Then again I've always thought doing that was weird...

jammie23
Learner
Learner

Post by jammie23 »

I find it hard to believe that after all this time she's started reading this thread
If anything, it's probably jason

And after hearing her mum mentioned it to her as well, I didn't get what she was really complaining about.

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

Alka wrote:I lol at the fillet steak thing. HE LIKES FILLET! Yeah, most people who like steak like fillet, but hey it's at least £10 per kg more expensive than sirloin, so people suck it up. Miss princess likes only the best type of meat and £25 a kilo sirloin steak is not good enough, he needs £35 one! :FU:
also in his vlog from the same day he said something like "sam got steaks but i cba to cook them" and got takeaway!

agiev
Debater
Debater

Post by agiev »

Jesus christ, she's annoying. The worst thing about her rant is that, the dog hair is not a stand alone situation! Her clothes are always wrinkly, her skin is terrible, her weave is a mess, she does styling videos and she can't even bother to steam her clothes. It sucks because I work in the fashion indusry and i wouldn't be caught dead going into work with dog hair or wrinkly clothes.. yet this girl is making SOOOOO much more money than I am and she can walk around and not care. maybe I shouldn't even compare her to me, but maybe other lesser known fashion guru type people who look so much more put together and look like they put an ounce of effort.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:

He's the type to marry her and change into a monster... :o
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

Ugh I do not subscribe to you, Jason. I did not ask to have you talk to me. Also why does he not know the proper name for an iMac?
And again with a 'cross-ont'.
On Sunday 20th: "It's about 1pm, I'm starting quite late today." when the previous day's intro clip was Jason facetiming her at 1:07pm...

The ignorance is strong with these two.

Also it struck me that she wasn't very polite when responding to the 'haterzz'. Not once did she say please. Sorry special snowflake youtubers, you closely examine yourself so much that we shouldn't. She also doesn't understand the meaning of 'self-aware', I think she's confusing it with being critical of her appearance or introspective without actually being self-aware, eg. careful of what she says on camera but not questioning saying it, just showing it on youtube. She doesn't strike me as a very self-aware person.

Plus I don't think she's realised the difference between looking effortless and a little dishevelled or just plain scruffy: you can have mostly neat clothing with fussed up hair and a distressed tee or grungey makeup etc. etc. It's about balance.

LaylaLove
Talker
Talker

Post by LaylaLove »

They were so different in Sams latest vlog, they actually laughed and were a bit affectionate!!!

wooowza
Talker
Talker

Post by wooowza »

We get it! The gnome has a vlog channel. Mentioning it in almost every vlog since he started isn't going to make me watch anything from him. Being Sammi's insignificant other isn't enough to make gnomey interesting.
Another day, another rant about haters in her comment section. I'm sorry but if even your mom is commenting on your dirty/gross appearance the problem isn't mean online haters, it's you. The girl doesn't look like she showers. Maybe she shouldn't leaves piles of clothes on the floor and allow her dogs to bury bones in them. Vile. Lint rollers are cheap and easy to fit in handbags/glove compartments. Considering she is her own brand, maybe she should take an interest in not looking so rough all the time.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

:rofl: So glad someone else has noticed 'cross-ont', her constant mispronunciations make my toes curl but that one is particularly glaring.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

Mods, please create a new thread, thanks :tu:

nallama
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nallama »

First time posting here, from her snapchat looks like she's bought a new bag from Gucci

Return to “BeautyCrush”