some new pics

potnoodlegirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush - Part 9

Post by potnoodlegirl »

Nope, it's the 2.5kg candles that are 280 quid. Hers is a 200g one that costs 42.

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

i think she just made up the whole 'no character' thing to try and cover for the fact she had to leave early because of her boring fun-sapping boyfriend and wanted to make it seem like less of a deal. Lets be honest she probably loved it, I've been to New York and its bursting with character.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

God Jason is such a dick in the new vlog. Psychics might not be his thing, but if Sammi is into it, why keep putting her down? He's so annoying

queenxyz
Learner
Learner

Post by queenxyz »

Jason is close minded prick. Why did he have to be so brash about the psychic thing? Being skeptical about psychics doesn't make you better/more intelligent than those who aren't. This is definitely a way of him trying to assert his "superiority". What a loser.

Popupghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Popupghost »

Hello all, long time lurker. I'm not surprised by Jason's comment, however he could of been a bit more open minded in regards to Sammi's point of view.
Just started watching her vlog, will we ever get to see the top half of her head in both videos it has been cut off !

subtlewriter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by subtlewriter »

1) They *did* go to A&E in NYC, and then decided to go home. Panic disorder is a serious thing, and drastic change in environment can be a huge trigger. I'm not surprised they went back home, even though I was bummed for her.
2) I'm not surprised she said NYC has no character. They seemed to only have gone to the touristy bits and had no time to really explore the amazingness of New York.
3) That blue dress is horrendous. Jason picked it out. Lol.
4) The psychic thing is just another case of Jason putting down Sammi's heritage. Caribbean people are superstitious by nature, so I'm sure that's where Sammi gets it from. That Jason has no respect for it at all isn't surprising.
5) Every time Jason vlogs, I roll my eyes. I just can't forget him talking about wanting to clothe the people of Africa. The idiot.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Jason "I want it for my house" lol. enough said

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

#freebeautycrush

I mean that sincerely, but I do fear that the criticism that Jason reads about himself online just feeds into his negative treatment of Sam, that he just takes it out on her... ultimately our words just add up to more shittiness for her, since the likelihood of her waking up and seeing how much better she deserves and that this isn't a good relationship just cuz it's better than the last one is slim to nil.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

jason pisses me off so much, especially since I've been in abusive relationships. Its aaaaalll there. I'm not sure I would trust a psychic but it would be entertaining as f to go to one. doesn't jason go the cinema? movies aren't real, yet he's entertained by them. seriously smh.

taniacci123
Learner
Learner

Post by taniacci123 »

Jason is silly and for my ugly taste but she is the only culprit, I loved her as she was before, but now I´m starting to hate her, I prefer other youtubers. She is incapable of being without a guy, she is going to stay with him forever probably..she does not have any personality, she wants to seem feminist and independent woman and should not be example for any woman. Empty completely, her life is coffee (how many times she may say coffee during the day..so tired, everybody drinks coffee, is nothing so special) buy clothes that she never will wear only in videos because she just dont do anything, no social life, no learning something, or do something cultural or funny.. nothing with this guy on the side, only events that paid her. So boring.

taniacci123
Learner
Learner

Post by taniacci123 »

and sorry for the hair again.. but how can she wear a yves saint Laurent bag with this hair!!!!???? :rofl: she must spend this about 1000 pounds in a good hairdresser..

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I love when she does hauls but I honestly have to cringe at how often they are and much she spends. Not from a jealous aspect, but just simply because I think having that much stuff would overwhelm and I wouldn't be able to choose anything.
She sometimes says "I don't have anything like this", and I think you probably do but you cannot find due to the mass amount of stuff you accumulate on a daily basis. I dunno, I just couldn't imagine shopping nearly every day like she does.
Even 30mins on ASOS gives me a headache.

LifeIsPeachy

Post by LifeIsPeachy »

Samantha Maria official, really? Official? :roll:

thischick
Learner
Learner

Post by thischick »

LifeIsPeachy wrote:Samantha Maria official, really? Official? :roll:
I think she added that because people have so many fake accounts of her. It's pretty smart actually.

wooowza
Talker
Talker

Post by wooowza »

My guess is that she is taking the essiebutton, I mean Estee Lalonde route and becoming a brand. She is going by her real name on her yt channels now too. SamanthaMaria and SamanthaMariaVlog. I thinking adding Official is douchey. It's the same when people have "the" in front of their full name as their handle. It screams "I take myself too seriously". I'm sure people know her account over fan ones but okay.

Ykata
Learner
Learner

Post by Ykata »

I can understand the use of official for instagram or twitter (many fake accounts) but for her website ??? Why ?

LifeIsPeachy

Post by LifeIsPeachy »

wooowza wrote:
My guess is that she is taking the essiebutton, I mean Estee Lalonde route and becoming a brand. She is going by her real name on her yt channels now too. SamanthaMaria and SamanthaMariaVlog. I thinking adding Official is douchey. It's the same when people have "the" in front of their full name as their handle. It screams "I take myself too seriously". I'm sure people know her account over fan ones but okay.
Right. I do understand wanting to change from "beautycrush", it's not a bad idea, but she should be aware of the kind of vibes that adding "official" sends out.

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

She should have went with her surname. Grisgby or grisgy I don't remember I saw this online then there's no need for official since she never used it before. No one would have stolen the name

Return to “BeautyCrush”