Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush part 7

Post by Teyavenetia »

Shiro wrote:
Izabella wrote:
mashu wrote:His new gf is nothing but an ugly bag of bones. Anyway, it's Sam's thread not Ricky's, y'know..
Omg yeah, she's totally ugly... (¬_¬)
How do you know thats his gf? (Im so obviously outta the loop here) :p

using tapatalk so ignore any mispelings

Yeah guys this isn't rickys gf, she's an instagram model from la

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

"Instagram model" :rofl:

That phrase though

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Jenndo88 wrote:Hi, I'm new :)

Ricky seemed to be avoiding actually saying the words yes I hit Sam or no I didn't hit Sam in his video. However I just stumbled across this and thought I would share...

Don't believe him. He took too long to declare his innocence over a very serious situation.
Anyone else would scream it from the rooftops, no matter how humble or quiet they wanted to be about a situation.
A simple " I never hit her" might have worked months ago but not now. No one would put up with the constant accusations. Even a simple "stop lying" to Sammi and Jason. Going on about his loss of fans etc if he cared that much he'd have said.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Cherry_91 wrote:Off Topic: Aren't we supposed to start/get a new thread after like 40 pages or something??
I know right? Especially with all these long posts taking up page space lol

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

whocares wrote:
whocares wrote:You guys, sinistersmile is a huge troll, there is no point arguing with them. They always say things like this. Just add them as foe so you can't see their posts.
I'm just gonna leave this here again based on what I'm reading in this thread right now
Thank you, I will do that.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Cherry_91 wrote:Off Topic: Aren't we supposed to start/get a new thread after like 40 pages or something??
I tried making a new thread but idk how to lock this one so people are still posting here. I think I did it wrong... :oops:

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

FrozenLeaves wrote:
saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
I tried making a new thread but idk how to lock this one so people are still posting here. I think I did it wrong... :oops:
You can't lock a thread unless you're a mod.

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

sinistersmile wrote:I meant getting all butthurt and offensive when there is no need to get butthurt or offensive. It's my opinion. My opinion shouldn't upset you SO much as it's literally just my opinion. Stop twisting my words and read.
Yes, you're entitled to your dumbass opinion but that doesn't mean it's not a fucking stupid one. "It's my opinion, my opinion, mine, all my opinion". No one is twisting your words. Anyone with a pair of working eyeballs can tell at this point you're not backing down from it because you have too much pride and nothing to defend your views with. So many people on this thread have ripped you a new asshole and you're still replying like the children in 3rd grade I tutor when I volunteer :rofl:
:FU:

sadatala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadatala »

sinistersmile wrote:And how do you know he hasn't? He tried to keep it private and that dickhead gnome she's dating pressured her into making it public. Stop judging people without having the full facts of the situation. No one here knows what happened and probably never will know what fully happened. It's beyond disrespectful to call someone an abuser without having the full facts of everything that transpired. They were mentally immature when together and still are somewhat even after being broken up. Be open minded and look at all sides of what is known so far.

I feel bad for both Sam and Ricky. This shit should have never been publicized. That breakup was THEIR breakup. Period. To toss out one side when there are two is ignorant as hell.
You are the only one I've seen on this thread make any actual sense and I'm baffled by the responses you are getting. It's shocking just how many people are willing to label someone an abuser without any actual proof and I suppose accusing people of "victim blaming" and being pro abuse or as bad as an abuser is the easiest way to shame someone into not expressing their opinion simply because it's different to theirs.

Tarra
Learner
Learner

BeautyCrush part 7

Post by Tarra »

sadatala wrote:
sinistersmile wrote:And how do you know he hasn't? He tried to keep it private and that dickhead gnome she's dating pressured her into making it public. Stop judging people without having the full facts of the situation. No one here knows what happened and probably never will know what fully happened. It's beyond disrespectful to call someone an abuser without having the full facts of everything that transpired. They were mentally immature when together and still are somewhat even after being broken up. Be open minded and look at all sides of what is known so far.

I feel bad for both Sam and Ricky. This shit should have never been publicized. That breakup was THEIR breakup. Period. To toss out one side when there are two is ignorant as hell.
You are the only one I've seen on this thread make any actual sense and I'm baffled by the responses you are getting. It's shocking just how many people are willing to label someone an abuser without any actual proof and I suppose accusing people of "victim blaming" and being pro abuse or as bad as an abuser is the easiest way to shame someone into not expressing their opinion simply because it's different to theirs.

Omg she just made a second account to support herself.. That is just so sad.. You know the mods can see your ip adress right?

You get a like for the effort though..

sadatala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadatala »

Erm do people do that here? Lol. No, I'm just a first time poster but hello to you too.

sadatala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadatala »

Tarra wrote:
sadatala wrote:

Omg she just made a second account to support herself.. That is just so sad.. You know the mods can see your ip adress right?

Erm do people do that here? Lol. No, I'm just a first time poster but hello to you too.

Tarra
Learner
Learner

Post by Tarra »

sadatala wrote:
Tarra wrote:
sadatala wrote:

Ok, Image this is giving me porcelainfist vibes.. Soo I'm going to stop feeding the troll now. Bye..

sadatala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadatala »

Lol wow.. moving onto accusing people of not being real because they disagree with you? Anyway, I'm pretty sure my message was directed at sinistersmile, not you..

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Can the mods do a merge or something?

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Return to “BeautyCrush”