BeautyCrush part 6

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush part 6

Post by effanie »

I like septum piercings as i've said before (I have one myself!) but they don't suit everyone, and it definitely doesn't suit Sammi at all, and I really wish she'd sort out her hair. Otherwise I think she looks really glowing and good lately (and I enjoyed the australia haul, some of the pieces are so nice!)

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

TheChemist wrote:Sam wants to be so much like Tasha it's quite cringe to watch
Yep. And she has boyfriend that looks similar to Tasha's.

ajtbh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ajtbh »

'when you want ethnic edge to your outfit' o m g

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

ajtbh wrote:'when you want ethnic edge to your outfit' o m g
It is kind of irritating, but I've heard and seen that used to describe certain patterns or looks. Especially in the US. I'm forever seeing things labeled "tribal top" or "ethnic print". As if white people don't have ethnicities. Practically anything that isn't European gets labeled as ethnic over here.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

yup ^^
smh.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

her skin broke out so much from the traveling i hate when that happens
same thing happens to me

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Same! The flight makes my skin dry and rashy and one time my hands swelled up, I looked like Mickey Mouse lol.
Re: ethnic description. I've heard it too often to be seriously annoyed. And it doesn't even mean anything non European, it mainly means non white or non western. The bag could have been made by a Turkish village woman for all we know but nooo fashion describes it as ethnic or tribal.
The term ethnic has always confused me though, we all belong to ethnicities but the word has managed to become synonymous with non western. Strange.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Yeah I guess that's true about the non-western thing. I just meant Europe in terms of places with majority "white" populations like the UK and France and stuff. I guess theyre not ethnic because the US gets along with them fairly well and they meet certain standards of "civilization" :roll:

jessicaaimee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jessicaaimee »

She called a pair of black shorts a 'statement piece'.... WHATT??

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Oh gosh, my head hurts from watching her Australia Haul. So much giggling, cut sentences, stupid descriptions... what the hell happened to her. :?

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jessicaaimee wrote:She called a pair of black shorts a 'statement piece'.... WHATT??

I thought she did that with the striped top but I rewinded twice and she said "staple" so maybe she said staple. Because she had no statement pieces in her haul.

jimi
Informer
Informer

Post by jimi »

Apparently a lot of people dislike the septum piercing. In the Australia Haul video, quite a few comments from people saying the piercing doesn't look good on her got major thumbs up. Sammi did reply to one of them and said she took it out. I never understood why people pay money to get pierced and end up taking it out a few days later. Glad she did tho, it really didn't suit her.

canachi
Informer
Informer

Post by canachi »

I never understood why people pay money to get pierced and end up taking it out a few days later. Glad she did tho, it really didn't suit her.
I'd understand it if someone did it once to see if they'd suit it or not but she's said she's had her septum done multiple times before and always ended up taking it out :?

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She explained in the comment that the ring is big at first to heal then changed for a smaller one. So maybe that's what she meant by took it out.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

I cant imagine how (even more) ridic it looks IRL without the angles and crazy lighting

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

The whole 'the ring is bigger because it has to heal' first is bullshit- you want a smaller tighter piece of jewellery in an initial septum piercing, something that will have little movement, when it's healing. That's why a lot of people get it pierced initially with a septum keeper/bullet/straight bar, and you either keep it flipped up or flipped dow for the healing duration to again limit movement.

Either way I hope she has got rid of it for good, she just looked stupid.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know. I thought that was bs too.

nmw95
Informer
Informer

Post by nmw95 »

I think it would look alright with a small circular hoop through it, but other than that it looks ridic.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I think it looks nice on her. I've seen people with bigger/lower ones. I hope she hasn't just taken it out again for good. I kind of feel like people's comments are making her feel insecure and maybe she's changing her mind b/c of it. Although maybe that just means she wasn't so confident with her decision to begin with.

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

Jesus, Sam needs to grow a backbone. If SHE wanted the piercing, she needs to rock and not take it out just because some faceless commenters tell her they don't like it. Confidence is the sexiest thing in the world and if she just rocked her piercing with some confidence, nobody could say shit about it because it wouldn't matter!

I got my septum done and nobody really liked it in my family but I thought it was sexy. To each their own.

Return to “BeautyCrush”