BootyCrush PT 18

Eva
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BootyCrush PT 18

Post by Eva »

guccibaby wrote:I never remember Sam having such bad skin when I started following her a few years ago, she needs to let her skin breathe. Plus she’s lost a good amount of weight but her face looks so puffy? Moreso than usual.
I am not saying that is Sam's case, but from what I've seen in my entourage, if someone is throwing up their food, they can eventually lose weight and still have a puffy face. But as I've said, I don't know if this is Sam's case and she always had a round face, as far as I can remember.
When I was younger, even though I would get very skinny, I would still have a severe case of hamster cheeks. If her face seems puffy from time to time, it might also be due to hormonal changes associated with the menstrual cycle. Anyway, I wouldn't necessarily read too much into it.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

I thought her face was puffy because of all those stupid fillers she got? You know, the Jamie Genevieve look that supposed to ‘sculpt’ or whatever but mostly just makes you look bloated.

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

I have always wondered that does Sam have a colorism problem. Like does she have a problem with her black skin because she never really embraces it. She dyes her hair blonde like a lot of white girls do. I only seen her hang out with one black girl that she takes on trips. She has a problem with darker skin tones and the fact that she's married to a white hipster man child who lust after the whitest of women. When has Jason taken any pictures of black women, no wonder Sam hides her blackness. I have nothing against white women and I do know that Sam's mom is white I just find it weird when she try's so hard to be white and completely not also embrace her black side.

Eva
Learner
Learner

Post by Eva »

Dolly P, I hope you are here with us on GG :D

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Eva wrote:Image

LOL! Loved this. ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

130wilde
Learner
Learner

Post by 130wilde »

Jason just posted on his insta story: "sick day so answering questions" -- we need to ask him something! :'D

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

130wilde wrote:Jason just posted on his insta story: "sick day so answering questions" -- we need to ask him something! :'D
Ask him what?

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

honestly, whatever jason does or says gives me a headache

Bananaboats
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bananaboats »

130wilde wrote:Jason just posted on his insta story: "sick day so answering questions" -- we need to ask him something! :'D
Should ask him what he's taking a sick day from I'd he doesn't have a job!

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

Bananaboats wrote:
Should ask him what he's taking a sick day from I'd he doesn't have a job!
Ask him why he is so thirsty and a man child who takes pics of his wife's private parts and puts them on Instagram!

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

He didn't actually answer any questions, do you think no one asked him anything looool.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Eva wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/o6oKApY.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>o6oKApY</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I saw that! Someone commented back "more like tom Hardys grumpy lazy old uncle". :tu:

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneath »

Her vlog was so boring and uninteresting, however indie is so cute, her little curls so cute and i laughed when she threw her ice cream spoon and it landed on sammi :P

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
smashthebox wrote:
Eva wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/o6oKApY.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>o6oKApY</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>o6oKApY</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>o6oKApY</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I saw that! Someone commented back "more like tom Hardys grumpy lazy old uncle". :tu:

He reminds me of that little knome keemster from drama alert and I don’t even know why :rofl:
LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THE NEWS!

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

[instagram][/instagram]

What do ya'll think of her black knitted dress?

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

David2re12 wrote:[instagram]<a class="vglnk" href="[/instagram" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlbC</span><span>-</span><span>FhDTVT</span><span>/?</span><span>hl</span><span>=</span><span>en</span><span>&</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>samanthamariaofficial</span><span>[/</span><span>instagram</span></a>]

What do ya'll think of her black knitted dress?
Cute enough dress, would look absolutely banging on some people sam just isnt one of those people. Again, she trying too hard to be an instant badie.

130wilde
Learner
Learner

Post by 130wilde »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
“How did you handle being a full time parent and husband for FOUR WHOLE days without having the ability to check out of life and spend the day watching Jeremy Kyle in your pants eating dry cereal from the box”

“Did you manage to get rid of that child you brought with you, does it come with I box or a cage for when you want to act like your wife is a hooker and not a mum and wife :?

“Do you shrink all of sammi’s Clothes or change her Pretty Little Tramp orders behind her back?”

“Have you ever wondered how they get the Fig into the figroll, you seem to be into deep questions like that. :roll:

“Have you ever asked yourself why sammi is still with you and wondered if she needs a psychological evaluation”

So. Many. Questions.
:D I actually asked him what his daily routine was in the end but he didn't do any replies - probably got no questions asking about how he's such an amazing photographer :roll:

130wilde
Learner
Learner

Post by 130wilde »

Also, new thread title suggestion: BaddieCrush?

Pearlsandlipstick77
Learner
Learner

Post by Pearlsandlipstick77 »

She look soo sad in that vlog...its a complete contrast to when shes on work trips or when shes been away with Tasha Green.

Her skin looked bad....pumping her face full of fillers but cant sort her skin out & not only that. Having accesss to soo many brands offering her skincare products..obviously nothing works.

And people are delousional in the comments 'your an amazing dad'... what because he plays with indie. Sam didnt even praise him on fathers day for being an amazing dad on insta. That says it all

I wonder how they will cope when Indie hits the terrible 2's or 3's...

Its very sad to watch 2 people be parents but clearly dont want to be.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Surely she stayed away from water or else she'd look as if she came straight from a miss wet t-shirt competition!
Tapatalk approves though. Uploaded pic at first attempt! ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Return to “BeautyCrush”