emee80
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BootyCrush PT 18

Post by emee80 »

I had to sign in to post out of shock at Jasons proposal:

1) He says our brains all work in the same way - no - some mental illness can be down to certain inbalances! Everyone IS different
2) You need to be fully recovered for a long period before you even start a project like this - is he? what does he actually have diagnosed? treatment plan and current state?
3) Money - you don't need loads of money, I'm sure many talented film makers have overcome this boundary by being CREATIVE WITH RECOURSES not £10,000 fliipping for your own lush accomodation. Why not crash in the houses of the people you will be interviewing -
LIVING IN THEIR LIFE for an experience?
Who needs £10,000 that is a years wage for a lot of people!
4) Anyone suffering in mental health would be in no state to be interviwed, consent issues?
5) Why obsessed with around the world, so much needs focus in the UK - cut backs
Come on people can be waiting 6 months or more just for a referral/assessment!
6) Depression sucks yes BUT he wants to explore it culturally, of course it will differ, but also in some countries people just don't have access to help, is he going to change this for them, or just film them and no action.

Rant over but I just don't understand it!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

emee80, you're right, it's absolutely revolting/outrageous!
Like I previously said, it makes me lose respect for Sammi. Obviously a couple should be supportive of one another, but also talk sense into one another when needs be! He doesn't support her, yet she supports him when he says he wants to go away for God knows how long when he has issues if his own?
I mean, has it even crossed their minds this can actually be dangerous for him as well?! He doesn't seem stable whatsoever and the testemonials some people are leaving on Twitter are heartbreaking! How will he cope?!
OH MY GOD!!!!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

If this actually gains momentum then Jason needs his own thread - for when the guys at Netflix Google his name :rofl:

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Looool true @KaleContour

I'm sure they'll come across and browse Sammi's thread as they may find her to be the 'star' out of the two of them.

Jason is like an extra on a tv show that you see and recognise now and again "the Xbox-playing dude in the corner who occasionally takes the dog out"

I mean it is called 'the Sammi Maria Show' after all :rofl: Jason's just along for the ride.
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

As a Cultural Anthropologist, this is NOT how you conduct a field study. He’s asking for a lot of fucking legal trouble on top of not understanding the diversities of cultures and their communities. Fuck dude. This has me heated.

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

Nothing new to say, but crowdfunding a documentary when you can't stick to your usual brilliant new ideas long enough to produce more than a few Youtube videos or a paid photography gig, is BEYOND idiotic.

The people who are funding this without even a concept plan are just as bad.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

What is this? Does she think she's 15??!!Image

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

emee80 wrote:I had to sign in to post out of shock at Jasons proposal:

Who needs £10,000 that is a years wage for a lot of people!
THANK YOU!

He could make a short doc about his own experiences with depression for absolute free. Or you know, maybe even get Sammi involved to talk about or explore post natal depression.

But nope gimme over 10,000

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

the soap opera just keeps getting better lmao
in all honesty, both Sam and Jason have become trash, I hope karma bits Gnome in the ass fiercely :tu: such a self-entitled idiot

funkyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by funkyfresh »

Jason is DELUSIONAL and someone needs to tell him to chill the fuck down. Does he not know that normal people pursue their big dreams and projects after years of education and hard work? Also usually with a team of people; for this type of project you'd probably need at least two cinematographers, a movie editor and a psychologist for it to turn out great.

As you all have said he should've started off with a smaller project, like a documentary about Sam's post natal depression. OR if he really wanted to go this big he should have done the work by himself not asking random people for money; it'd be shocking and also fun if he made a proffessional website presenting the coming documentary project. But no he can't even do that, he just asks for money on his insta stories lmao

Brb going to bicycle across the world now, haven't ever cycled before and I also need y'all to buy me a 10 000 dollar bike as well as luxury accomodation ok thanks everyone it's guna be great
english is not my native language so pls bare with me while i'm trying to make sense :-)

Pearlsandlipstick77
Learner
Learner

Post by Pearlsandlipstick77 »

Just like Steph Michalak...he raised 100k for that 'wantfeed' app and over a more then a year later....nothing, no update! Most likely using 100k of subscribers money to spend on rent for there 5 bed mansion in Bath.

Jason wants to do the same..... make up a reason to get peoples money on SM. We hear nothing about the project after he has got his target.. Probably will say he had a panic attack and cant do the project nomore & keep peoples money. And most likely he probably will use it to buy more cameras, gadgets for his man cave. Or probably fund Sam to get extensive cosmetic surgery..she can obviously fund fillers, botox but next thing you know Sams having cosmetic surgery that costs thousands a hair transplant, bumimplants, new boobs and maybe a tummy tuck!!!

Wants to travel the world?? What about his child and wife?

Jason needs to get a real job and stop being an opportunist & people are even more stupid for donating.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Jason doesn't realise the scale of what he is asking/proposing.

I agree @funkyfresh about needing a number of people that would need to be involved but Jason has such an egotistical and entitled view of himself, he couldn't possibly share the supposed limelight/credit with any other person!

If he did have 'help/assistance' they'd most likely be more qualified, more talented and more experienced and Jason could never sit with that!

That's why he's theoretically bringing an assistant along because he needs to feel important (due to his Short Man Syndrome and lack of expertise), someone to 'manage' and to feel mentally taller than.

He's desperate to go around the world (in my mind, to poorer/countries that struggle with health services etc) to utilise that White Knight Saviour Complex, swooping in with his expensive cam equipment and showing off his "importance/knowledge from privilege standpoint" rather than looking at it as a humbling, eye-opening experience.
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

How does he even plan on getting in contact with people suffering with mental illness from around the world? Is he just going to wonder down a street and think ''Oh they look mental let me stick my expensive camera in their face and talk to them about it!!'' :roll: Or is he going to just bank on people reaching him through social media? This is honestly pretty dangerous when you think about it! He cannot be trusted because of his lack of experience and training when it comes to mental illness and he is an intensive pig in general. Also, how can he trust whoever he sets up to meet up with? :? This whole thing will be a disaster. He is a no talent hack who is in love with himself. :roll:

Who am I kidding he will never follow through with any of this! What another user on here said is spot on...he will have a ''panic attack'' and get let off the hook :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Sorry for the double post.

But I also take issue with him saying he wants to show everyone that ''all our brains work the same'' ???? :? WTF

UM NO THEY DO NOT!!! Everyone is different and how they process traumas and their individual mental illness is DIFFERENT! How they cope is DIFFERENT! How it manifests is DIFFERENT! Symptoms can be DIFFERENT!!!

That sentence alone just proves to me he knows absolutely NOTHING outside of his own head!!! He believes his symptoms of whatever he has are the same as everyone else in the entire world? Which is laughable and concerning at the same time! SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

Guys, I just remembered something from ages ago. I'll try and look back in threads but it must've been a good couple of years ago now...I remember Jason and Sammi walking down a street and an older lady started talking to them, she was obviously unwell and by herself.

Jason and Sammi were mocking her afterwards and being like "that was weird/she was crazy!"...Please tell me someone else remembers this? They were so insensitive. It's obvious that the only mental health Jason would want to cover is something that "looks good" aesthetically. I doubt he will look into mental health in older people or the homeless. I'm not saying that one kind of mental health is less serious than any other of course, but I bet he'll only pick young and attractive people to interview, because his empathy is zero for anyone else.

Post by Guest »

I’m sorry, but what happened to Jason’s podcasts? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

sillyviolet wrote:I’m sorry, but what happened to Jason’s podcasts? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He ran out of guests after having Stef on once and Sammi twice. Still surprised he didn't try interview the dog or the baby :rofl:

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

She wore that black and white polka dot dress in her TRYING NEW IN! | NastyGal haul. It is so small that she keeps trying to fix it around her boobs. Like she needs to buy bigger sized dresses. The dress looks like she is gonna flash people at any moment.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

This guy is so annoying!!!Image

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

I don't think Sammi has a mental disability, but I do think her idiocy isn't even up for debate.

- gurugossip user, 2014 (found when looking for something else. still very true today) :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “BeautyCrush”