FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

Pradiaify
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

Post by Pradiaify »

Just to keep all of the roommate gossip in the same thread :)

Fina Elizabeth
Lurker
Lurker

Re: FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

Post by Fina Elizabeth »

I'm not one to be catty, but the selfishness shown by the roommates astonishes me. They're so rude to each other and there seems to be a definite tension between them. Julien seems so perpetually disgusted with Lindsey and I can practically see her eyes rolling. Sure Lindsey's incessant spending has to be irritating but she's so standoffish.

bumble
Talker
Talker

Post by bumble »

Yeah I think this thread is a good idea. Talk about school and roommates here and her actual beauty videos in her general thread. I don't have too much of a problem with julien since we haven't gotten to see her full personality yet, but Emily drives me absolutely nuts.

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

Does anybody else think their style is going to change the longer they go to FIDM? I mean, none of the girls seem very original and I can only guess that going to a fashion school maybe they will pick up a least a little bit of style. I don't know about y'all, but if I went to a fashion school I wouldn't go to class in a hot pink crop top and daisy shorts...

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

Also, why haven't any of these girls done homework yet? Especially if they only have a class once a week I'm sure the work load is a ton. They are all going to get a serious wakeup call when they get their first test grades back...

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

thisgirl321 wrote:Does anybody else think their style is going to change the longer they go to FIDM? I mean, none of the girls seem very original and I can only guess that going to a fashion school maybe they will pick up a least a little bit of style. I don't know about y'all, but if I went to a fashion school I wouldn't go to class in a hot pink crop top and daisy shorts...
hopefully

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

thisgirl321 wrote:Also, why haven't any of these girls done homework yet? Especially if they only have a class once a week I'm sure the work load is a ton. They are all going to get a serious wakeup call when they get their first test grades back...
I know right? I know everyone thinks Lindsay is going to cave first and drop out but I really think Emily will. At least Lindsay read their Western Art textbook, Emily said she read one paragraph and she was done. Plus, Lindsay seems like she's actually interested in her major. Emily seems like she doesn't give two shits.

Post by Guest »

I wish my first year of college was like that I woulda passed all my classes with 100% lol. I had 4 days a week around 5-7 hours a day (including breaks) and one day of placement for 8 hours. Ugh. I wish I had an easy going schedule.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

Emily is so irritating. Like I can't freaking stand her she's so loud and obnoxious. She needs to grow the fuck up. And Julian is just a class A bitch. They're perfect for each other. Lindsey should feel flattered that they're standoffish toward her. She doesn't need the approval of two idiotic jerks

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

Lol. On Julien lastest instagram someone made a commented like "I didn't know Emily and Lindsay didn't anything besides shop and eat out" (which is clearly true) and Juilen goes "You don't know our lives from a 5 minute video!!!1" Bye. Who the hell mentioned you? Now she must think she's famous or something now that she lives with Emily and Lindsay.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

sous les étoiles wrote:Lol. On Julien lastest instagram someone made a commented like "I didn't know Emily and Lindsay didn't anything besides shop and eat out" (which is clearly true) and Juilen goes "You don't know our lives from a 5 minute video!!!1" Bye. Who the hell mentioned you? Now she must think she's famous or something now that she lives with Emily and Lindsay.
"our lives" please julien gtfo

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Julian and Emily remind me a lot of the Alexis Meyers and Tess Taylor, the girls of 'Bling Ring' fame. The only difference that I've seen between them (from the behavior they've displayed in the vlogs) is that Julian and Emily know better than to rob people because they're bored and want entertainment.

Post by Guest »

Emily's vlog explains that she wasn't being rude to Lindsey lol

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Hopefully Lindsey will branch out and meet friends in her classes. It's probably one of the easiest ways to make friends or hang out in quad or the cafeteria. Are they taking the same classes?

The Julian girl doesn't sound very nice at all.

sprite16oz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sprite16oz »

Honolulu wrote:Emily is so irritating. Like I can't freaking stand her she's so loud and obnoxious. She needs to grow the fuck up. And Julian is just a class A bitch. They're perfect for each other. Lindsey should feel flattered that they're standoffish toward her. She doesn't need the approval of two idiotic jerks
THIS.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Emily is the most annoying thing ever.
And her random twerking really annoys me.
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

amazzze
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amazzze »

Random question and maybe I just missed this in a video (If I did please be kind to link it)
But how do you know which university/college she is going to? Please don't kill me for not knowing either haha. :HK:

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

amazzze wrote:Random question and maybe I just missed this in a video (If I did please be kind to link it)
But how do you know which university/college she is going to? Please don't kill me for not knowing either haha. :HK:
it's in all the vlogs and lindsey has talked about it a lot before. They go to FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising) in Los Angeles!

amazzze
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amazzze »

byebyebye1 wrote:
amazzze wrote:Random question and maybe I just missed this in a video (If I did please be kind to link it)
it's in all the vlogs and lindsey has talked about it a lot before. They go to FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising) in Los Angeles!
Wowwww, that's a fail by me for not noticing. :oops:

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

amazzze wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:
Wowwww, that's a fail by me for not noticing. :oops:
hahah don't worry about it! Now you know!

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”