FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

TypicalTeen
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

Post by TypicalTeen »

I don't think Julian's a bitch to Lindsey but it seems like Julien has more in common with Emily, I actually kinda feel sorry for Lindsey at times because it looks like Emily spends more time with Juliet now then she does with Lindsey I don't know though its just how I observed it and I get annoyed whenever Lindsey is vlogging Emily laughs at her and Lindsey is just like " Stop Lauphing At Me!" I feel like even though they are friends they aren't best of friends I like kristee better than Emily because idk Emily has this way of acting and I don't know if I like her yet and it just seems like people like kristee get Lindsey more have you guys noticed Emily making fun of Lindsey?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

why does emily always stand with her arms in front of her stomach? if she keeps trying to cover or hide it maybe she shouldn't wear such tight clothing all the freaking time.

Hanna
Learner
Learner

Post by Hanna »

TypicalTeen wrote:I don't think Julian's a bitch to Lindsey but it seems like Julien has more in common with Emily, I actually kinda feel sorry for Lindsey at times because it looks like Emily spends more time with Juliet now then she does with Lindsey I don't know though its just how I observed it and I get annoyed whenever Lindsey is vlogging Emily laughs at her and Lindsey is just like " Stop Lauphing At Me!" I feel like even though they are friends they aren't best of friends I like kristee better than Emily because idk Emily has this way of acting and I don't know if I like her yet and it just seems like people like kristee get Lindsey more have you guys noticed Emily making fun of Lindsey?
Yes, Emily should really stop doing that and start having some respect for Lindsey, who is more than nice to her! And I really like Lindsey and Kristee's friendship, it seem very genuine and I loved their Christmas trip to NYC. I think they should move in together, if they lived closer to each other.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

Hanna wrote:
TypicalTeen wrote:I don't think Julian's a bitch to Lindsey but it seems like Julien has more in common with Emily, I actually kinda feel sorry for Lindsey at times because it looks like Emily spends more time with Juliet now then she does with Lindsey I don't know though its just how I observed it and I get annoyed whenever Lindsey is vlogging Emily laughs at her and Lindsey is just like " Stop Lauphing At Me!" I feel like even though they are friends they aren't best of friends I like kristee better than Emily because idk Emily has this way of acting and I don't know if I like her yet and it just seems like people like kristee get Lindsey more have you guys noticed Emily making fun of Lindsey?
Yes, Emily should really stop doing that and start having some respect for Lindsey, who is more than nice to her! And I really like Lindsey and Kristee's friendship, it seem very genuine and I loved their Christmas trip to NYC. I think they should move in together, if they lived closer to each other.
Same!! I find lindsay really annoying when she's with Emily and bland who she's by herself but when she's with either Meghan or Kristee I find her so much more relate able and just more genuine than when she has to be around obnoxious Emily who I'm still convinced is 14 because she certainly looks and acts like it

SorryNotSorry
Talker
Talker

Post by SorryNotSorry »

I like Emily but Julian just annoys me. She seems like she tries way too hard to fit in with them. Anytime Julian ever talks I cringe.

Toasty
Talker
Talker

Post by Toasty »

Julian irritates me because her name is strictly a boy's name in German. :?

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”