beautybaby44 Part 4

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 4

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Taking the pubic transportation in LA isn't gosh awful lol. As long you know how to read a map and most bus drivers will tell you which routes. Try taking public transpiration in Paris and everything is practically in French! It took me forever to figure out how to ride the metro at first.
I kind of doubt they are giving her gas money. The station is quite a walk from station but, just catch the bus, that stops near the station. Catch the train from the station and it will practically take you anywhere

petswithtourettes
Learner
Learner

Post by petswithtourettes »

the spray tan does not look good

sprite16oz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sprite16oz »

emmygues wrote:
sprite16oz wrote:They probably think they're too good to take public transport. Why use public transport when you have a roommate with a MERCEDES? Although, in their defense, I'd be very hesitant to ride public transport too. Especially in a new town where you don't know the area very well. A lot can go wrong. I live about an hour from NYC, and to this day I still haven't been able to pluck up the courage to ride the subway when I visit there, lol. It's extremely sketchy. Emily and Julien are both from NY so maybe they have that same negative image of public transport (i.e. it's dirty; you're not in direct control of your destination; you could get mugged, etc.). Though I imagine public transport in LA is very different from public transport in NYC. Never been to LA so I can't really compare. When Lindsay moves out or just plain gets sick of chauffeuring them around, Emily and Julien will probably be forced to look for alternative means of getting around (i.e. public transport, lol).
this has nothing to do with lindsey or fidm but seriously? you think riding the subway in nyc is dangerous? it's not like you are going up to the bad parts of harlem or the bronx. i live in nyc and i use the subways to get to where i need to go. i've even worked in harlem for a non-profit and i'm a 5'1 girl and i survived. the inherent possibility for danger is everywhere. most of the bad things that happen on the subways happen at night or early morning when people come out from partying. there's nothing sketchy about nyc subways. your idea of the nyc subway is seriously ridiculous. i wonder what you think of the millions of people who take the subway every day for their commute and get to their destination safely.

i do agree that lindsey is being used because she has a car. it would really sad if she doesn't see for herself. the other two girls can get their own car. aren't there used cars for less than $5k these days?

Not to sound like I'm picking a fight here, but I personally know someone who got mugged while taking public transport, so forgive me if my perspective is a bit skewed. I'm well-aware that this is a one-in-a-million kind of occurrence. Obviously there is potential for danger no matter where you go or how you get there. I'm just saying that if it were me, I'd be concerned for my safety because I personally don't know exactly how the subway system works - I'll admit that. I wouldn't want someone to take advantage of my naivete. I don't think that's abnormal. Like you said, there are millions of people who take public transport - I don't live in an area where public transport is necessary, so I'm not accustomed to being in such a high-traffic environment where thousands of people are rushing about trying to get where they need to be. It's completely different when you grow up using public transport: you're already accustomed to it from a young age, so it's no big deal. Plus, you already know the area. I've heard that clerks, conductors, etc. are unhelpful in terms of helping you get where you need to be, so for someone who doesn't know the surrounding area very well, this can be problematic as well. I'm not saying that you should avoid public transport at all costs or that it's impossible to use, etc. I don't "look down" on people who take public transport if that's the impression you're getting. If it were me, once I used it a few times and got accustomed to how things work, I'm sure I'd be fine. I'm just saying that someone like Lindsay who grew up in GEORGIA will be likewise unaccustomed to that kind of a high-intensity environment, so I don't blame her for preferring to take her car, despite how awful LA traffic is.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

sprite16oz wrote:
Forever Eccentric wrote:There's nothing with taking the public transportation in LA. I take the bus or the metro station all time when I'm in LA. It's cheap and not hard to learn how. Most people will tell which bus or train you should take. They could take the metro train from downtown station to glendale.
They probably think they're too good to take public transport. Why use public transport when you have a roommate with a MERCEDES? Although, in their defense, I'd be very hesitant to ride public transport too. Especially in a new town where you don't know the area very well. A lot can go wrong. I live about an hour from NYC, and to this day I still haven't been able to pluck up the courage to ride the subway when I visit there, lol. It's extremely sketchy. Emily and Julien are both from NY so maybe they have that same negative image of public transport (i.e. it's dirty; you're not in direct control of your destination; you could get mugged, etc.). Though I imagine public transport in LA is very different from public transport in NYC. Never been to LA so I can't really compare. When Lindsay moves out or just plain gets sick of chauffeuring them around, Emily and Julien will probably be forced to look for alternative means of getting around (i.e. public transport, lol).
but they live in a building that has a deal with the college don't they? other students would be taking the public transportation to school. If they are confused on what or how to go about getting to school they should talk to some of their neighbors. It's a great way to meet new people. I don't see lindsay driving them around that much. I mean i don't see it lasting long as she already looked annoying driving in LA.

Sillygurus
Talker
Talker

Post by Sillygurus »

lol did this girl expect to move to LA and not experience any traffic?
LA is one of the cities with the worst traffic in the country and you still see this bitch complaining about the traffic every one of her vlogs.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

TheAlyxoxo wrote:Idfk if it's about where I live (nyc) but I would never drink tap water it tastes so weird, even some restaurants give tap water as water and it tastes like garbage IMO lol, and smh I could really punch julien in her face, she's mad thirsty for attention! And Emily just looks like a sloth, idk why she thinks she's the shit , I really wanna slap them both
Some places have really good tap water, usually those places aren't big cities though. But in Denver (where I live) the tap water isn't too bad. I just put ice in it though and it tastes good.

But if you don't like the water where you live, buy a freaking brita. Did you know that most bottled water is just filtered tap water? yeah, nothing fancy. I think it's stupid and irresponsible to buy a bottle of water every time you're thirsty. I mean obviously if I'm out and about without a water bottle of my own, I'll buy a bottled water. But some people it's ALL they drink and it's so wasteful, of plastic and money.

DebbyBam
Learner
Learner

Post by DebbyBam »

Lol Yeah. I-5 is hell! D: ^^ Try driving in Houston though. .-. Accidents EVERYWHERE!

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

This is completely off topic, but has anyone else noticed that Lindsey's tongue is always a weird yellowish color, like in her new video on her main channel? It seriously bothers me lol

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

i'm SO confused about the living situation at fidm. so is lindsey staying in that apartment for only 10 weeks? that's not long at all. that's so odd to me that you can just switch around and move every 3 months. sounds like just a weird place to go to school: no dorms, dining hall, etc.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

byebyebye1 wrote:i'm SO confused about the living situation at fidm. so is Lindsey staying in that apartment for only 10 weeks? that's not long at all.
That isn't what she said exactly...She said that her school is on a quarter system and that at the end of each 10 week quarter she apparently has the option to move out if she wants. She didn't say for sure that she's definitely moving out after 10 weeks (though I think that she probably will).

I do agree that it is a little unusual - my university and those of my friends required you to sign a year long contract if you wanted to live on campus/in the dorms - but I have heard of other schools doing residences on a semester-by-semester basis so I guess it's really only strange because her quarters are so short...10 weeks is only 2.5 months!
Sillygurus wrote:lol did this girl expect to move to LA and not experience any traffic? LA is one of the cities with the worst traffic in the country and you still see this bitch complaining about the traffic every one of her vlogs.
Okay I'm going to defend her a little bit here - the first time I visted LA in college I had never seen a 5 lane freeway before and even though I didn't have to drive while there I still had a "holy shit how do people drive in that/this traffic!?" Moment. She probably isn't used to it - give her a little while to adjust!

amandacoleman96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amandacoleman96 »

emmygues wrote:
sprite16oz wrote:They probably think they're too good to take public transport. Why use public transport when you have a roommate with a MERCEDES? Although, in their defense, I'd be very hesitant to ride public transport too. Especially in a new town where you don't know the area very well. A lot can go wrong. I live about an hour from NYC, and to this day I still haven't been able to pluck up the courage to ride the subway when I visit there, lol. It's extremely sketchy. Emily and Julien are both from NY so maybe they have that same negative image of public transport (i.e. it's dirty; you're not in direct control of your destination; you could get mugged, etc.). Though I imagine public transport in LA is very different from public transport in NYC. Never been to LA so I can't really compare. When Lindsay moves out or just plain gets sick of chauffeuring them around, Emily and Julien will probably be forced to look for alternative means of getting around (i.e. public transport, lol).
this has nothing to do with lindsey or fidm but seriously? you think riding the subway in nyc is dangerous? it's not like you are going up to the bad parts of harlem or the bronx. i live in nyc and i use the subways to get to where i need to go. i've even worked in harlem for a non-profit and i'm a 5'1 girl and i survived. the inherent possibility for danger is everywhere. most of the bad things that happen on the subways happen at night or early morning when people come out from partying. there's nothing sketchy about nyc subways. your idea of the nyc subway is seriously ridiculous. i wonder what you think of the millions of people who take the subway every day for their commute and get to their destination safely.

i do agree that lindsey is being used because she has a car. it would really sad if she doesn't see for herself. the other two girls can get their own car. aren't there used cars for less than $5k these days?
If they can afford to spend so much money on clothes and other useless things, they can most likely afford a car. I bought my 1991 Toyota Camry for 2k and has 140,000 miles on it. It's ridiculous how they spend their money.

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

The fuck at their homework..

Why have they been set that? That makes their course and college look like a joke, sure she's doing fashion marketing but they should be learning business stuff, not painting crappy little color wheels. It's so embarrassing that people go to college to do this stuff, I'm not trying to be snooty but come on, people taking that course should not be wasting the money and time on higher education.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Can someone set me straight? Does Lindsey really drive a Mercedes?
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

jean101 wrote:The fuck at their homework..

Why have they been set that? That makes their course and college look like a joke, sure she's doing fashion marketing but they should be learning business stuff, not painting crappy little color wheels. It's so embarrassing that people go to college to do this stuff, I'm not trying to be snooty but come on, people taking that course should not be wasting the money and time on higher education.
My thoughts exactly.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

livelovejuicy wrote:Can someone set me straight? Does Lindsey really drive a Mercedes?
Yes. I have no clue if she was able to pay for it outright or if she just made the down payment and is making monthly payments, though.

Sillygurus
Talker
Talker

Post by Sillygurus »

livelovejuicy wrote:Can someone set me straight? Does Lindsey really drive a Mercedes?
Yup. In her vlogs driving you can see the Mercedes symbol on the wheel.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What did Emily whisper to Lindsey at about 3:15 into the vlog? I turned up my speakers all the way and couldn't hear...

Also, does anyone else think that they've been reading GG? We've been saying that Emily doesn't like Lindsey and that she's mean, but then in today's vlog she says "oh thank you sweetheart" sarcastically after Lindsay says that she bought Emily water. Also, Julian calls Emily 'rachet', which someone called Emily in a comment earlier...

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

notahatergator wrote: Also, does anyone else think that they've been reading GG? We've been saying that Emily doesn't like Lindsey and that she's mean, but then in today's vlog she says "oh thank you sweetheart" sarcastically after Lindsay says that she bought Emily water. Also, Julian calls Emily 'rachet', which someone called Emily in a comment earlier...
They definitely do. Because no one ever says in the video comments that Emily doesn't like Lindsey. You might want to make it a little less obvious, Emily.

guestingguesting
Talker
Talker

Post by guestingguesting »

byebyebye1 wrote:wait do you only get your associates at fidm? is it a 2 year school? i'm confused. you can't get anywhere without a bachelors.
that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. my mother has a 2 year degree and makes over 100k a year. my dad took a few college courses and makes over 80k. wake the fuck up

guestingguesting
Talker
Talker

Post by guestingguesting »

guestingguesting wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:wait do you only get your associates at fidm? is it a 2 year school? i'm confused. you can't get anywhere without a bachelors.
that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. my mother has a 2 year degree and makes over 100k a year. my dad took a few college courses and makes over 80k. wake the fuck up
not to mention they can get their BA after they finish this program sooo

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”