beautybaby44 Part 3

stefunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 3

Post by stefunny »

I liked her Draw My Life, she hasn't had a hard life but at least she doesn't pretend too just to make the video interesting/compelling. I thought the end was cheesy but cute. Shoot, I'd be thanking every type of God out there everyday if I made as much bank as she does making Youtube vids from my bedroom.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Out of curiosity does anyone know what job she was fired from before she began working at Old Navy and why she was fired from it?

hellothere20
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hellothere20 »

Her draw my life is more like WRITE my life! She just summarized little points for every chapter of her life and wrote those bullet points down. What a waste of time

palmbeachbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by palmbeachbabe »

In her Draw My Life video she was talking about her dog passing away and then she said "it was the best thing ever." Like what? She's so stupid she should of re worded that lol and she said she got fired from her first job, didn't she work at her mom's office or something? I wonder why she got fired ;) :?

hatingupinthisbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hatingupinthisbitch »

MadmoiselleLayla wrote:
srg1994 wrote:I liked her draw my life! at least it wasn't complaining and feeling bad for herself the entire time like other youtubers
Agreed! Half of the "Draw My Life" videos are a sob story so that they can get pity and say "oh look how far I've come!" *cough cough* MeghanRosette *cough cough*.

It was a little boring- nothing we already didn't really know.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

Kamakazi wrote:This dress...
oy Lindsey... make up your mind are you going to dress like a 5 year old or like your asking for it? Or how about try a happy medium for once
Wtf......

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

oy Lindsey... make up your mind are you going to dress like a 5 year old or like your asking for it? Or how about try a happy medium for once
no one ever asks for it. a predator will always find prey somewhere. stop blaming the victim.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

CherryCake wrote:
oy Lindsey... make up your mind are you going to dress like a 5 year old or like your asking for it?
Wtf......
Really bad wording is really bad.

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

Lindsey is really not good at spelling... SO MANY ERRORS! XD

thisbitch
Informer
Informer

Post by thisbitch »

ShannonQT85 wrote:Out of curiosity does anyone know what job she was fired from before she began working at Old Navy and why she was fired from it?
why does that even matter?

thisbitch
Informer
Informer

Post by thisbitch »

notahatergator wrote:
CherryCake wrote:
oy Lindsey... make up your mind are you going to dress like a 5 year old or like your asking for it?
Wtf......
Really bad wording is really bad.
asking for what? sex or rape? these days you must be clear about such topics.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

thisbitch wrote: asking for what? sex or rape? these days you must be clear about such topics.
I would NEVER say that someone is asking to be raped. That's ridiculous. I meant asking for sex/attention.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

emmygues wrote:
no one ever asks for it. a predator will always find prey somewhere. stop blaming the victim.
I am not blaming the victim in any way. You took what I said out of context. I realize the way I said it wasn't the greatest, but what I was meaning to say is that she is ASKING for male attention. Being it good or bad, who knows.

stefunny
Talker
Talker

Post by stefunny »

emmygues wrote:
Oh come on I really doubt she meant it like that!! I don't understand why some people on this site have to take something small and make it into a huge deal. Quit putting words in peoples mouths! Geesh.

cute

Post by cute »

stefunny wrote:
emmygues wrote:
Oh come on I really doubt she meant it like that!! I don't understand why some people on this site have to take something small and make it into a huge deal. Quit putting words in peoples mouths! Geesh.
^^^
emmygues wrote:Image
is she serious with that outfit......... does she not own a mirror

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

I think you guys will be surprised how nice that dress might look on. As long as she wears simple platforms and a simple bangle I think it'll look nicer than you guys think. Usually it's not the pieces that are ugly but how she styles them.

Besides I don't see what's wrong with dressing to get a little attention sometimes.

hayl
Learner
Learner

Post by hayl »

jean101 wrote:I think you guys will be surprised how nice that dress might look on. As long as she wears simple platforms and a simple bangle I think it'll look nicer than you guys think. Usually it's not the pieces that are ugly but how she styles them.

Besides I don't see what's wrong with dressing to get a little attention sometimes.
i think it's a really cute dress but we all know that she's not very good at styling anything.

lyssa123
Debater
Debater

Post by lyssa123 »

Does she not realize that those shorts are not meant to be high-waisted? Lindsey - THOSE ARE NORMAL LENGTH SHORTS! No need to hike them up to your belly button...

dracarys
Learner
Learner

Post by dracarys »

Lmfao as much as I think her style is horrible I wouldn't fault her on how she put on those shorts.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

What the hell is she wearing? It looks like she wanted to look sexy and hardcore but, ended up looking a cheap street walker. That is not cute turtle.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”