LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 13

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 13

Post by backupmailbox »

I just watched the "being in a funk" video. I mostly lurk but I had to come here to say: LINDSEY. YOU ARE IN A FUNK BECAUSE YOU DO NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE. YOU FEEL STRESSED OUT WHEN YOU SEE OTHERS' SUCCESS BECAUSE SOME SMALL SECRET PART OF YOU REALISES THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY PUT A SMIDGEN OF WORK IN TO LIFE TO MAKE YOURSELF A SUCCESS TOO.
Seriously. I know it's hard to get motivated but sometimes the best motivation is your body and your brain telling you "We're unfulfilled and unhappy." It's not too late to save your youtube career or better still go to college/get an internship/get a real job and seek out that life you want.
PS nothing wrong with leaving LA, it destroys many people, get out if you can feel it negatively affecting you.

Phew. Had to get that off my chest. Sometimes I wish Lindsey did actually read here, we may be catty but some truth bombs need to be dropped.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

How does curiousity not kill these bitches? I know I'd read here if I was a semi popular YouTuber!

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Post by delaneyanne28 »

backupmailbox wrote:I just watched the "being in a funk" video. I mostly lurk but I had to come here to say: LINDSEY. YOU ARE IN A FUNK BECAUSE YOU DO NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE. YOU FEEL STRESSED OUT WHEN YOU SEE OTHERS' SUCCESS BECAUSE SOME SMALL SECRET PART OF YOU REALISES THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY PUT A SMIDGEN OF WORK IN TO LIFE TO MAKE YOURSELF A SUCCESS TOO.
Seriously. I know it's hard to get motivated but sometimes the best motivation is your body and your brain telling you "We're unfulfilled and unhappy." It's not too late to save your youtube career or better still go to college/get an internship/get a real job and seek out that life you want.
PS nothing wrong with leaving LA, it destroys many people, get out if you can feel it negatively affecting you.

Phew. Had to get that off my chest. Sometimes I wish Lindsey did actually read here, we may be catty but some truth bombs need to be dropped.
I also notice how she always is saying how happy and content with her life she yet she has posted about 4 separate videos crying about her "job". Usually people that constantly profess something in order to prove they are one way are usually the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

where is she moving to?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

bits wrote:where is she moving to?
she said she was thinking about san francisco but it's even more expensive than la so she's not sure, but she is (or was a few days ago) visiting there now. i guess if she wants to move there, she'll realize she needs to either get off her ass and do some work or get a job because coasting on 1 bad video a month and her parents sending her money isn't cutting it

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

ugh these bitches. they go to a festival and do not film AGAIN. so obvious they are on too many drugs to film there. i almost wish they would be more open about it and just prove me right

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

delaneyanne28 wrote:
backupmailbox wrote:I just watched the "being in a funk" video. I mostly lurk but I had to come here to say: LINDSEY. YOU ARE IN A FUNK BECAUSE YOU DO NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE. YOU FEEL STRESSED OUT WHEN YOU SEE OTHERS' SUCCESS BECAUSE SOME SMALL SECRET PART OF YOU REALISES THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY PUT A SMIDGEN OF WORK IN TO LIFE TO MAKE YOURSELF A SUCCESS TOO.

I also notice how she always is saying how happy and content with her life she yet she has posted about 4 separate videos crying about her "job". Usually people that constantly profess something in order to prove they are one way are usually the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This exactly. The same is true of her ridiculous tattoos. If you need to permanently ink "I AM HAPPY" on your hand.... you're probably not happy.

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

I'm disappointed in how significantly Lindsey regressed over the past 2 years. I thought she had great potential when she was in high school. She wasn't the most creative person out there, but she had a likable personality and cute/relevant videos. Her work ethic was so inspiring back then too! She was soooo active and well-rounded. I understand that people change as they grow, but I'm disappointed by Lindsey's loss of inspirational touch. I personally think Lindsey should've managed Youtube as a fun hobby and and primarily devote to a stable career. I don't think Lindsey's creative enough to solely make a career out of Youtube. I noticed that she was more successful and relatable in high school since she was more productive and shared a common ground with her audience as an ordinary high school student. I think she would find more inspiration for relatable videos if she worked towards a normal/stable career. She wouldn't feel pressured and burned out to come up with video ideas all the time.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

CuriousKoala wrote:I'm disappointed in how significantly Lindsey regressed over the past 2 years. I thought she had great potential when she was in high school. She wasn't the most creative person out there, but she had a likable personality and cute/relevant videos. Her work ethic was so inspiring back then too! She was soooo active and well-rounded. I understand that people change as they grow, but I'm disappointed by Lindsey's loss of inspirational touch. I personally think Lindsey should've managed Youtube as a fun hobby and and primarily devote to a stable career. I don't think Lindsey's creative enough to solely make a career out of Youtube. I noticed that she was more successful and relatable in high school since she was more productive and shared a common ground with her audience as an ordinary high school student. I think she would find more inspiration for relatable videos if she worked towards a normal/stable career. She wouldn't feel pressured and burned out to come up with video ideas all the time.
1000000% YES. High school Lindsey was touring SEC schools for their nursing programs! Now she's a bum in LA with an associates degree in beauty or whatever her degree is.

ginger babe
Learner
Learner

Post by ginger babe »

am i the only one who thinks lindsey will come out as bi or lesbian? I'm getting those vibes from her.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

She is selling one of her Celine bags on Depop. I don't see any of her subscribers spending $2,200 on a bag.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

pikaa wrote:She is selling one of her Celine bags on Depop. I don't see any of her subscribers spending $2,200 on a bag.
She also uploaded a beauty video. She is def trying to get some funds.

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

justanopinion wrote:
pikaa wrote:She is selling one of her Celine bags on Depop. I don't see any of her subscribers spending $2,200 on a bag.
Well finally she understands how important it is to market her channel. I really liked the video she posted. It reminded me of her old videos that got me interested in her channel. I hope she keeps progressing.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

CuriousKoala wrote:
justanopinion wrote:
Well finally she understands how important it is to market her channel. I really liked the video she posted. It reminded me of her old videos that got me interested in her channel. I hope she keeps progressing.

Really? It seemed really desperate, she always stresses how much she doesn't like beauty and now she does one? Clearly low on money

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

squirtlessquad wrote:
CuriousKoala wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Really? It seemed really desperate, she always stresses how much she doesn't like beauty and now she does one? Clearly low on money
Even though she was desperate, I think she did enjoy making the video at least by a little. She filmed the video in a style that she always says she enjoys-which is talking straight into the camera. I'm also glad that she took some time to shoot and edit the video nicely 'cause it shows that she's FINALLY putting effort to appeal to her audience.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

once she gets her paycheck from youtube and sells her shit off on depop she'll be gone for 2 months again and come back for a life update about how hard youtube is

chandlerfaith
Learner
Learner

Post by chandlerfaith »

opinions on her new dark hair? i actually don't hate it...it hides how fried her hair is

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

chandlerfaith wrote:opinions on her new dark hair? i actually don't hate it...it hides how fried her hair is
I like it a lot, but her cut isn't that great. I'm not sure what length would suit her at this point but I'm not a fan of it currently.

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

berrysweetheart wrote:
chandlerfaith wrote:opinions on her new dark hair? i actually don't hate it...it hides how fried her hair is
I like it a lot, but her cut isn't that great. I'm not sure what length would suit her at this point but I'm not a fan of it currently.
Her hair needs more volume to frame her face more nicely.

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

I can't believe how aged her skin looks. It reminds me of my 60-year-old grandma's skin :(

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”