LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 13

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 13

Post by lydiasbennett »

the wigs were for some throwback themed photoshoot with smashbox. she looks a lot better (minus her real fried hair poking out under the wig) like this

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

her long blonde hair is best imo but her eyebrows still are fucked

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

She's already taking a break from weekly vlogging. It's barely been a month.

On the plus side, she's finally going back to dark hair! AT the end of this month/when that gross baby pink fades, which knowing Lindsey will probably be in about a week. She looks so bad with those light blunt bobs, she's going to look so much better with it just being darker.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

not only is she taking a break for "her mental health" but for some reason she's uploading her road trip vlogs when she goes on a drive with meghan to her vlog channel... i thought she was phasing that channel out to put them all on her "main" channel? what a mess

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

ok wait, she needs a break from pointing a camera at herself and talking for 10 mins a day?? girl this is your SOURCE OF INCOME there's no way it's soooo draining to compile 20 mins of footage in a damn week. would u rather work a 9-5 office job? no! get off your lazy ass and create some mediocre content! smh

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

whatevs4 wrote:ok wait, she needs a break from pointing a camera at herself and talking for 10 mins a day?? girl this is your SOURCE OF INCOME there's no way it's soooo draining to compile 20 mins of footage in a damn week. would u rather work a 9-5 office job? no! get off your lazy ass and create some mediocre content! smh
for reeaalllll i do not get it, doing it weekly means she gets what, 3 minutes of shitty footage on average per day? but that impedes upon her sanity??? alrighty there

also the bio of her private twitter (bootybaby44) is currently "you wanted to go put your dick in that bitch every night at 12:30" ....... are the 'lindseys gay' comments getting to her and she's trying to prove something orr????

gossipshawtyy
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipshawtyy »

whateverforever wrote:
whatevs4 wrote:ok wait, she needs a break from pointing a camera at herself and talking for 10 mins a day?? girl this is your SOURCE OF INCOME there's no way it's soooo draining to compile 20 mins of footage in a damn week. would u rather work a 9-5 office job? no! get off your lazy ass and create some mediocre content! smh
for reeaalllll i do not get it, doing it weekly means she gets what, 3 minutes of shitty footage on average per day? but that impedes upon her sanity??? alrighty there

also the bio of her private twitter (bootybaby44) is currently "you wanted to go put your dick in that bitch every night at 12:30" ....... are the 'lindseys gay' comments getting to her and she's trying to prove something orr????
lol that quote is from an insta video Joanne Prada posted.

strawberryhannah
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberryhannah »

So Lindsey and Meghan are now driving around the west coast and Canada... must be nice..

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

So Lindsey and Meghan are now driving around the west coast and Canada... must be nice..
I bet neither vlog it. Every time they do something interesting, they never vlog it. Probably driving while under the influence

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

likefrylikefry wrote:
I bet neither vlog it. Every time they do something interesting, they never vlog it. Probably driving while under the influence
I agree with you, they rarely do, but I believe Meghan put up a snapchat saying vlogged at least part of it

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

I honestly don't understand how either of them can afford their lifestyles??? They pull like 10's of thousands of views, which in terms of YT in 2016 is nothing if you want to make real money. I know this is something we always talk about with Lindsey but it really baffles me. I wonder if she's in CC debt

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

Y'all, I've been watching Megan's vlogs and it doesn't look like Lindsey is vlogging at all. She said she'd be uploading road trip vlogs on her vlog channel (that is a wtf all in itself), but it doesn't look like she's even vlogging?
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

meghan barely even puts lindsey in hers, like every time she cuts over to her to try to get her to say something lindsey just has a blank look on her face and says something stupid so meghan cuts her off and goes back to talking, like in her last one when she was talking about how they were just driving and asked lindsey and she just went "yeaaaaaah driviiiiiiiiiiiiing!!" :rofl:

lindsey's plan to take a week off and then vlog their trip and for some reason put it on her vlogging channel made no sense anyway, i'm not surprised she totally fell off her upload schedule. how long until she makes a video crying that youtube is too hard again? :roll:

Emmabunny4
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Emmabunny4 »

Youtube has to be literally the EASIEST job on Earth. I could understand how trying to think of original content each week could be challenging, but it's not like anyone even does that! Everyone just rips off things they saw on Buzzfeed/Pinterest/other channels. And vlogging. HOW hard is it to film yourself ordering Postmates, going to Target and getting a blowout. It drives me nuts when YouTubers like Lindsey Hughes, Lexie Lombard, Arden Rose.. etc, complain about how difficult Youtube is when they've never had actual jobs or pursued higher education. Try going to university full time, working, maintaining a social life, supporting yourself and THEN tell me posting one 10 minute video a week is difficult. I have so much more respect for YouTubers like HelloKaty or even Polina.

strawberryhannah
Learner
Learner

Emmabunny4 wrote:Youtube has to be literally the EASIEST job on Earth. I could understand how trying to think of original content each week could be challenging, but it's not like anyone even does that! Everyone just rips off things they saw on Buzzfeed/Pinterest/other channels. And vlogging. HOW hard is it to film yourself ordering Postmates, going to Target and getting a blowout. It drives me nuts when YouTubers like Lindsey Hughes, Lexie Lombard, Arden Rose.. etc, complain about how difficult Youtube is when they've never had actual jobs or pursued higher education. Try going to university full time, working, maintaining a social life, supporting yourself and THEN tell me posting one 10 minute video a week is difficult. I have so much more respect for YouTubers like HelloKaty or even Polina.
I completely agree. It's so pathetic how much Lindsey complains when she doesn't have any other responsibilities. As much as Polina annoys me, I respect her for going to college full time, taking care of a pet, maintaining a romantic relationship, going to events, doing unnecessary things like getting nails done and blowouts, AND keeping up with her upload schedule both on her vlog channel and main channel. Polina has a drive that Lindsey doesn't or just fails to express.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

strawberryhannah wrote:
Emmabunny4 wrote:Youtube has to be literally the EASIEST job on Earth. I could understand how trying to think of original content each week could be challenging, but it's not like anyone even does that! Everyone just rips off things they saw on Buzzfeed/Pinterest/other channels. And vlogging. HOW hard is it to film yourself ordering Postmates, going to Target and getting a blowout. It drives me nuts when YouTubers like Lindsey Hughes, Lexie Lombard, Arden Rose.. etc, complain about how difficult Youtube is when they've never had actual jobs or pursued higher education. Try going to university full time, working, maintaining a social life, supporting yourself and THEN tell me posting one 10 minute video a week is difficult. I have so much more respect for YouTubers like HelloKaty or even Polina.
I completely agree. It's so pathetic how much Lindsey complains when she doesn't have any other responsibilities. As much as Polina annoys me, I respect her for going to college full time, taking care of a pet, maintaining a romantic relationship, going to events, doing unnecessary things like getting nails done and blowouts, AND keeping up with her upload schedule both on her vlog channel and main channel. Polina has a drive that Lindsey doesn't or just fails to express.
Yeah IA with you, Lindsey just does NOTHING. YouTube is so easy. I run a channel while going to school full time and I upload 3x a week (they're all pretty basic videos but they're cooking related so there's more to do than just sit and talk like Lindsey does) and I find it really easy to balance it. There's honestly nothing stressful about YouTube unless you're Lindsey and struggle to maintain relevant AND smoke weed all day, I guess

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

This girl hasn't uploaded content in almost FOUR weeks after saying she was going to take ONE week off! All the stuff she has been doing this month (travelling, music festivals, etc) would actually be GOOD content that I'm sure her viewers would love and yet she can't take 30 minutes out of her WEEK to film, plus a few hours at the end of the week to edit??? She tweeted a few days ago that she was editing a vlog so I'm sure that will be up soon, but she is still behind. Youtube is not going to be a stable source of income for her for much longer and I have no idea how she will possibly last doing the typical 35-40 hr work week if she can't even upload one video a week.

my guess is she sold all her stuff so that she would be able to take all this time off and not have to do any work. it feels redundant at this point to call her lazy but she really is the laziest person i have ever seen!

strawberryhannah
Learner
Learner

I really wonder what she's going to do when her YouTube career finally ends. Probably what she's doing right now, just funded 100% by her parents instead of like 75%.
She's had so many good opportunities for content this month, based on her snaps and Meghan's snaps. But of course she hasn't uploaded anything and will probably take another week to do so. And now she's in San Fran for two weeks, according to her snapchat? Doing what???

Her style of editing can't be that hard.. she just cuts together some footage and adds a little bit of music. It shouldn't be a Herculean task to upload some vlogs.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

There's no excuse for her not to upload for almost four weeks. I don't understand why she needed a break in the first place - it's not like she's a daily vlogger, she uploads once a week. I doubt she even filmed any of the exciting stuff she's been doing, her next vlog will probably just be her sitting in her room recapping it all.

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

How is she going to make this woe is me video for like the 10th time? If you're feeling uninspired then do something about it. The world is still going to be moving around you so don't be envious when other peoples' careers are progressing and yours isn't. I'm glad she admitted that she feels lazy and just wants to sleep all day. I mean, we knew it but it felt good hearing it out of her mouth :rofl: :rofl: She really needs a change of environment.. she hasn't made any use of all the opportunities out in LA so maybe she should move!

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”