LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 12

byebyebye1

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 12

Post by byebyebye1 »

we've been saying for SO long that her excuse for not making videos is that she's just incredibly lazy. She doesn't want to learn Final Cut Pro or edit her videos in a cool way or film in new locations. She doesn't want to put in the effort. Shes content in where she is in life. This is the kind of girl who has no goals that she wants to achieve. She just coasts.

yaydah
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by yaydah »

I think she only cares about the monetary support her fans give her. She could easily combine both of her channels into one, and delete the other one. Her main channel mostly consists of "life expierences", hauls, and Q&As which she already includes in most of her vlogs. But we all know LazyLindsey would never give up one channel's income. :roll:

bamarama
Learner
Learner

Post by bamarama »

So pretty much a long winded way to say she's lazy and can't bother working hard . however since she wants the view$$ the compromise is to do videos in a way where it takes her the least effort and call it her true passion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreambigger
Learner
Learner

Post by dreambigger »

I feel like she has a point with some of the things she said. and we already knew she didn't put any effort in her main channel, but the only conclusion from this vid is what we already know- she's LAZY! She doesn't want to be inspired and give the viewers good content, she doesn't want to know how to edit better, she's just LAZY and her vlogs are so boring so she has no excuse.
Also- of course it feels like a job, you get paid!!
"Fashions fade, style is eternal."

brashumpire
Informer
Informer

Post by brashumpire »

I agree, I was with her for a little bit at the beginning about how sometimes the new way of filming feels unattainable and she's always wanted her videos to feel normal and like her and something that is real - I'm all about that, Lindsay.
BUT
As always, she lost me when she started saying that videos like morning routines "wear her out", that she likes sit down videos and talking, and she doesn't want youtube to feel like a job. For. Fucks. Sake.

I can stand behind her wanting to change up her content because she's bored and uninspired but I can't if its going to be her sitting down and rambling. :x

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Girls like Eva aren't talented. She downloads templates and uses them in her videos. She also bought her views...

Lindsey is just lazy as shit. I think she is going to screw herself over because brands want to work with her for being a "makeup and beauty guru" not "lifestyle."

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

buddybish wrote:At like 12:10 she says "serieses" as the plural for series. I had to pause the video to just soak it in...this girl is unbelievable.
Ha I love the way she talks. She sounds like she got her head slammed in a car door and the language part of her brain still hasn't recovered

@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

oxyyw
Debater
Debater

Post by oxyyw »

bits wrote:
buddybish wrote:At like 12:10 she says "serieses" as the plural for series. I had to pause the video to just soak it in...this girl is unbelievable.
Ha I love the way she talks. She sounds like she got her head slammed in a car door and the language part of her brain still hasn't recovered

How did she pass high school

bigdaddycates
Learner
Learner

Post by bigdaddycates »

I think her road trip vlog though was the best of all the vlogs
Probably because I like seeing her do something for once other than sit on her bed

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Now that she is doing this scholarship with FIDM, she is probably screwed and can't quit Youtube even if she wanted to. It is probably under contract. Like how some scholarships require GPA or whatever.

brashumpire
Informer
Informer

Post by brashumpire »

Someone tagged her in this on twitter.

Wtf is she wearing?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I'm still baffled when she says "your guyses opinion" or "your guyses comments" even though I hear it like 20 times a video. :roll:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Why did it take her 20 minutes to say that she's lazy? Everybody already knew that. It's pretty insulting to all her viewers for her to say that she doesn't want YouTube to feel like a job and she doesn't want to learn new ways to edit, and that routine videos are too stressful to edit. YouTube is her job so she should be putting all her effort into it. Lots of people work stressful jobs, but it's what pays the bills. The thing is, she's made this video about four times saying she's sorry she hasn't uploaded, she's excited to start making videos, amd she falls right back into the same rut again. She's just so okay with being lazy and settling for mediocre that it's sad. If I made YouTube videos and had as many followers as she did I would want to make the videos as good as possible so I could be proud of my content.

rqlst90
Learner
Learner

Post by rqlst90 »

Izabella wrote:
I'm still baffled when she says "your guyses opinion" or "your guyses comments" even though I hear it like 20 times a video. :roll:
You know people from Chicago actually speak like that lol so for me it's not such a bad thing. Although it is correct some people do actually speak like that I know cus I'm from Chicago

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I can definitely tell she's gaining weight on her stomach again (from Meg's vlogs) cuz she eats like crap every time she travels. All her working out isn't going to out-do her bad diet. If she's trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, but also travels often, she needs to learn how to eat healthy when travelling as well. Otherwise, if she gives herself "cheat weeks" every time she travels, she won't get fast progress.

bizzyb
Talker
Talker

Post by bizzyb »

Anyone have Meghan on snapchat? Is that Lindsey making out with someone in the b/g? Haha go girl!

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

bizzyb wrote:Anyone have Meghan on snapchat? Is that Lindsey making out with someone in the b/g? Haha go girl!
Was that really Lindsey? I don't think it was...I doubt she would be ok with Meghan posting it.

rqlst90
Learner
Learner

Post by rqlst90 »

Does anyone know if ikea is sponsoring her or something? Cause she has like four snaps with the same hashtags and I'm just curious.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

They must be if she's using an ad hashtag

@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

I remember I used to watch Lindsey daily. I don't watch any of those girls anymore hahaha
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”