Fleurs wedding ( Bridedeforce)

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Fleurs wedding ( Bridedeforce)

Post by Pixiepink »

Thought I would make a thread now Fleur has a section for all info relating to her wedding channel, blog etc. I think Fleurs sister mainly manages the twitter account.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/bridedeforce

Blog: http://bridedeforce.blogspot.co.uk/

Twitter: @bridedeforce

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Fleurs wedding ( Bridedeforce)

Post by BebeSwan »

What an entitled brat Fleur was being about her wedding dress on the plane. Flight attendants have plenty to stress out about and it's not their job to sort out a wedding dress that some rich girl wants to have treated like it's a human passenger.

This day & age before you board a plane it's absolute common sense to sort out any special baggage issues.

Someone with Fleur's means could easily have the dress shipped ahead or even have the bridal store do it for her.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Hannah I like. She responded to some Fleur bashing comments in a very courteous way. Fleur herself would have just deleted the comments.

I subbed to BrideDeForce hoping Hannah was going to take the lead (being a wedding planner by trade). But I quickly realized Fleur wasn't going to let her get a word in edgewise.

cateyez

Post by cateyez »

BebeSwan wrote:What an entitled brat Fleur was being about her wedding dress on the plane. Flight attendants have plenty to stress out about and it's not their job to sort out a wedding dress that some rich girl wants to have treated like it's a human passenger.

This day & age before you board a plane it's absolute common sense to sort out any special baggage issues.

Someone with Fleur's means could easily have the dress shipped ahead or even have the bridal store do it for her.
Where was this discussed? In a video?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

cateyez wrote:
BebeSwan wrote:What an entitled brat Fleur was being about her wedding dress on the plane. Flight attendants have plenty to stress out about and it's not their job to sort out a wedding dress that some rich girl wants to have treated like it's a human passenger.

Where was this discussed? In a video?
In this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IWykoRD ... 8Q&index=1 she discusses it.

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham »

I couldn't quite believe she launched a channel and a blog right after announcing her wedding. It seemed overboard to me but then I realised her sister was a wedding planner and this was probably a way for Fleur to promote her sister's work. I'm not interested in weddings much so I don't watch the vids or read the posts but it seemed to me people were expecting Fleur to reveal her entire wedding preparation when really it's been about ideas for wedding in general, not really her own.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

I like the wedding channel. My sister is getting married so it's been nice to have a nosey on what she's doing or what she and Hannah suggest. Hannah has just had her baby :)

tequilamockingbird
Learner
Learner

Post by tequilamockingbird »

She did actually check when booking the flight that she could take her dress on...she says so in the vlog. While it's a bit excessive to fly a dress back from New York, I do think the flight attendant probably wasn't very nice to her and that added with the stress of Woof, made her frustrated. It was just something she probably didn't need at that time, and most likely, the flight attendant could have been more helpful - I've had issues many times with flight attendants/various transport workers being rude to me.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Flight attendants have way more pressing issues to deal with than spoilt Fleur. Glad they didn't let her have her own way for once :)

hollyyyl
Learner
Learner

Post by hollyyyl »

BebeSwan wrote:Flight attendants have way more pressing issues to deal with than spoilt Fleur. Glad they didn't let her have her own way for once :)
No, she still got her dress on the flight. :?

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Yes, but not without problems which is how spoilt Fleur wanted it :)

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

BebeSwan wrote:Yes, but not without problems which is how spoilt Fleur wanted it :)
Well of course she wanted it without problems. I don't think what she was asking for was that unreasonable, especially considering she said she had called and cleared it with the airline first and the flight attendant was giving her hassle.

tequilamockingbird
Learner
Learner

I definitely agree ECH. She called ahead, asked if it was ok, they said it was. The problem came with the flight attendant, who was probably just being awkward because she could. It was not an unreasonable request, nor was Fleur acting spoilt. She just wanted to get her dress home safely, which she had been told she could.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Lol I highly doubt flight attendants have time to be"awkward" just "because they can". They have tons of passengers and security issues to deal with. Spoilt Fleur has no concept of what it's like to be a worker bee. She is above all that lol

I would hate to be on the wait staff at her wedding reception, ugh

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

I agree, I don't think it was a matter of the airline purposely trying to piss Fleur off. I mean an airport is extremely busy ;there are hundreds of people with these type of issues at any given time( many of which more important that Fleurs)I mean when she got to the desk you can't expect the particular employee at the desk at that given moment to know right away that Fleur had arranged something over the phone prior etc, especially when there are hundreds of people checking in through out the day. Considering the type of security issues etc they have to deal with it's not like a damn wedding dress is at the top of their priorities.

tequilamockingbird
Learner
Learner

They really can be. I've dealt with a number of rude, awkward staff members on various transport systems. I'm not saying it's the most important thing in the world, but Fleur called ahead, asked if it was ok and was told it was. I would be pissed off if I was then told my wedding dress would be chucked in with luggage where it would be most likely ripped to shreds. There's a difference between being spoilt, and expecting some degree of good service. Considering what else what happening in her life, I don't blame her for being upset at an awkward flight attendant.

Fleur may not have a concept of what it's like to work 9-5 but I think she has an idea of what constitutes good customer service or not...

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Yeah, not trying to be a Fleur apologist here, but I think she's really not the first person on the planet to have taken a wedding dress with her on a plane. She called ahead and made sure it was ok. That's how I would do it too, to be honest. And I guess a wedding dress is kind of a big deal to some people (not to mention pretty expensive) so I get why she wouldn't have wanted it with the rest of the luggage, under hundreds of suitcases. That's...not being spoilt, that's being an adult about things.

Having said that, I do think that Fleur is pretty spoilt (hello, she got her dress from the US :D ).

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I don't think her dress would've been ripped to shreds in the cargo hold. That's what garment bags are for...

tequilamockingbird
Learner
Learner

litnerd wrote:I don't think her dress would've been ripped to shreds in the cargo hold. That's what garment bags are for...
It wouldn't have got there unharmed...Have you seen the way they throw things about in the cargo hold?!

littlelolly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlelolly »

I don't think fleur was being unreasonable at all. She had arranged when booking that she would take the dress on board, then when she tried to clarify that on the day the person working for the airline then said no. I would be pissed off as well, and I would never check in an expensive dress such as a wedding dress on a plane, I have had proper suitcases come out of the hold broken, a garment bag is to protect the dress from dust and stains not to protect it from ripping.

Return to “FleurDeForce”