Fleur de Botched Botox: Hello Riv (Ad) - Part 23

qq333
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de Botched Botox: Hello Riv (Ad) - Part 23

Post by qq333 »

And they could probably get about £2500 for the London flat per month if they rented it out, they are wealthy enough for that literally not to matter to them.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Emmy25 wrote:Even a fairly wealthy couple like Zoe and Alfie don't own places that they don't rent out.
To be fair Alfie did buy a forest(?) that he's gone to about twice and buys a bunch of other expensive shit that he treats as disposable (like that super expensive kids quad bike thing) so that shows he's new money trash. I mean sure it shows how wealthy Fleur and Mike are to not care about owning property in London that they rarely use but they don't at least seem to buy random expensive junk just because they have the money. I'm sure Alfie at the very least spends a loooooot of money that would be shocking to his viewers if they found out. I'm sure Zoe's got a handbag collection just as expensive as Fleur's but she never shows it in hauls, just suddenly you'll see it in a vlog or insta picture.

So yeah, Zalfie might not own property that's sitting there (aside from the f'ing forest) but it isn't like they live modestly either.

advnam
Learner
Learner

Post by advnam »

she posted a picture of herself, Mike and river on her insta stories and river is making the EXACT same closed-lipped, kinda bitchy smile that fleur always does

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Oh eff off with the Christmas guide for him then including Hello Fresh (yet again!). I'm not even done with the video but can't wait for the snippy bitchy comments she always shoots Mike with in these videos.

Also aren't her gift guides all filled with stuff she's given for free? Why are these things not disclosed? She's selling these things for the companies as her 'recommendations'.

Alleine
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alleine »

advnam wrote:she posted a picture of herself, Mike and river on her insta stories and river is making the EXACT same closed-lipped, kinda bitchy smile that fleur always does
Hahaha so true
Spanish is my native tongue, don’t judge too harsh please :tu:

:love2:

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

'I'm not gonna lie, but...'
Most overused phrase of the latest gift guide video.
Mike is like a fine wine, isn't he? The bit of grey suits him.
Fleur is ageing like a posh cheese - she used to be quite interesting and a bit different, but now something's a bit... off :rofl:

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Emmy25 wrote:I know she's had her flat for ages. I guess I've followed her for about 5 years but I never knew- did her parents buy her the flat when she went to LSE? I did a year there before transferring and I had to get decent grades to be accepted. Maybe her course was a bit more flexible.
She used to live In London with her sister I think, or at least that was where she filmed long ago in London. Her sister rents that place out now I think. I think back when fleur and Mike bought the London flat she was going to London a couple weeks a month and it made a lot more sense to just buy a flat (since they could afford it) but now that she's at the hall most of the time it is kind of a waste.

Post by Guest »

OT but I'm sure there were posts on here earlier today that have since disappeared. Maybe it's got something to do with the site being down for a bit, they weren't anything controversial lol

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Tulips wrote:OT but I'm sure there were posts on here earlier today that have since disappeared. Maybe it's got something to do with the site being down for a bit, they weren't anything controversial lol
Yes, posts were wiped from other threads as well. I think most of us were saying how annoying she is towards Mike!

Post by Guest »

Emmy25 wrote:
Tulips wrote:OT but I'm sure there were posts on here earlier today that have since disappeared. Maybe it's got something to do with the site being down for a bit, they weren't anything controversial lol
Yes, posts were wiped from other threads as well. I think most of us were saying how annoying she is towards Mike!
Someone had wondered whether Mike stands his ground after appearing in her videos where Fleur's quite bossy towards him and I replied I doubt it as he still seems to adore her and she's used to being treated like a princess lol

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

drasticactions wrote:
Emmy25 wrote:I know she's had her flat for ages. I guess I've followed her for about 5 years but I never knew- did her parents buy her the flat when she went to LSE? I did a year there before transferring and I had to get decent grades to be accepted. Maybe her course was a bit more flexible.
She used to live In London with her sister I think, or at least that was where she filmed long ago in London. Her sister rents that place out now I think. I think back when fleur and Mike bought the London flat she was going to London a couple weeks a month and it made a lot more sense to just buy a flat (since they could afford it) but now that she's at the hall most of the time it is kind of a waste.
She calls her flat’s bedroom her “sanctuary.” She uses it because it gives her the taste of the single girl city life yet she can still go to the countryside and play house with her family.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Their new light fitting/ chandelier on her Insta story is £1000. I so wish she'd do a proper house tour. If she's saying "it's all coming together" then they are obviously changing a lot and plan to be there for some time.

tsoumpakoi
Debater
Debater

Post by tsoumpakoi »

Can someone please explain what is going on with their house? I recall seeing her bedroom, nursery, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room and her London flat. I would have no idea she is rich if not for this thread. Is Hall the name of their estate? Do they live with parents?

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

tsoumpakoi wrote:Can someone please explain what is going on with their house? I recall seeing her bedroom, nursery, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room and her London flat. I would have no idea she is rich if not for this thread. Is Hall the name of their estate? Do they live with parents?
Hall is the second part of its name. I was told off for posting the full name a while back. It's a very large house with a cottage (I think) in the grounds plus outbuildings and is estimated to be worth about £4m. From what we gather it's still owned by Mike's parents but Fleur and Mike moved in to basically oversee the upkeep and they said it was closer to Mike's work. It is very big and although they have a lot of money I don't think they are going to redecorate the entire place.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Emmy25 wrote:
tsoumpakoi wrote:Can someone please explain what is going on with their house? I recall seeing her bedroom, nursery, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room and her London flat. I would have no idea she is rich if not for this thread. Is Hall the name of their estate? Do they live with parents?
Hall is the second part of its name. I was told off for posting the full name a while back. It's a very large house with a cottage (I think) in the grounds plus outbuildings and is estimated to be worth about £4m. From what we gather it's still owned by Mike's parents but Fleur and Mike moved in to basically oversee the upkeep and they said it was closer to Mike's work. It is very big and although they have a lot of money I don't think they are going to redecorate the entire place.
They said it was closer to his work but that was a lie. They were so squirrelly in the announcement video. Shit was going on.

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

Tulips wrote:
Emmy25 wrote:
Someone had wondered whether Mike stands his ground after appearing in her videos where Fleur's quite bossy towards him and I replied I doubt it as he still seems to adore her and she's used to being treated like a princess lol
I like to think that Mike is more respectful, professional, and just an all around better person. When he's looking at her in the gift guide video, I imagine that he's thinking about how much of a git she is. I could be wrong :rofl:

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

loblolly wrote:
Tulips wrote:
Emmy25 wrote:
I like to think that Mike is more respectful, professional, and just an all around better person. When he's looking at her in the gift guide video, I imagine that he's thinking about how much of a git she is. I could be wrong :rofl:
Have any of you ever seen Keeping Up Appearances, the British sitcom about the lady who tries to pretend she’s all high society but ends up looking ridiculous always? Mike sometimes reminds me of Richard, the endlessly patient but rather weary and frazzled husband who puts up with all the nonsense.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

litnerd wrote:
Emmy25 wrote:
They said it was closer to his work but that was a lie. They were so squirrelly in the announcement video. Shit was going on.
So what is the point of keeping a home like that if you live in only a small section of it. The grounds are magnificent, and I'd hate to give it up, but the upkeep must be enormous. Is there any legal/governmental responsibility that comes with owning the property or is it just a private house that happens to be huge with humongous land going with it.
I've pretty much given up on her when every single IG is not one, but frequently several ads, best Christmas gifts are ads, etc, etc, etc. And oh, what a shock Jo Malone sent her a huge Christmas gift (#ad). She has no credibility.

Post by Guest »

^ I'm just guessing here but maybe other people, most probably Mike's relations, have their own quarters in that Hall too?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

MissEm wrote:
loblolly wrote:
Tulips wrote:
Emmy25 wrote:
Have any of you ever seen Keeping Up Appearances, the British sitcom about the lady who tries to pretend she’s all high society but ends up looking ridiculous always? Mike sometimes reminds me of Richard, the endlessly patient but rather weary and frazzled husband who puts up with all the nonsense.
Yep, all husbands of narcissistic women end up looking like poor Richard :-(.

These spoiled women select these men on purpose because they are decent men and put up with an awful lot from them, but they also have no respect for them at all, because they know they lack a back bone and won’t stand up to them.

Return to “FleurDeForce”