Fleur de Botched Botox: Hello Riv (Ad) - Part 23

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de Botched Botox: Hello Riv (Ad) - Part 23

Post by koalah »

Char_92 wrote:Her Black Friday haul video. I could not roll my eyes harder. She says “there just wasn’t a lot that I wanted” and then proceeds to spend over £1500.

I just can’t with her anymore. I remember back when she would buy her designer handbags and it was a really big deal to her. She would get so excited showing them etc. Now she’s buying new Chloe bags every other month and dropping serious cash quite often (in my opinion).
Has she suddenly been given access to a new pile of gold? Lol
That coat is especially hideous. Obviously her fans will say people like me are jealous (lol) but if that coat was £50 I wouldn't buy it. Maybe if it was £10 I would but only to donate it to someone that needs a coat. It didn't look like it was constructed well either as she was struggling to pull the zips on the hood and it's brand new. I'd rather spend that sort of money on a classic coat.

She's always come from money and then married even richer so she's got no problems with spending it. She has always had atrocious tastes though especially bags that she finds in the bargain bin or animal print or stars on everything so it might have been harder to notice then. I mean they bought a flat in a central location in London that they use maybe once a month (sleep overnight) and was bought just so that Fleur would have a place to stay instead of a hotel when she had business meetings in the city. They live in an actual mansion (old, historical) in the country. They had that idyllic lake house as their first home and renovated at the drop of a hat (the apartment too). Didn't seem like it came from nowhere to me.

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

koalah wrote:Didn't seem like it came from nowhere to me.
No, it's just that she's somehow managed to get even more shameless about showing off her tacky purchases, AND more cagey about her wealth so it sticks out even more clearly than ever.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I really try to watch her videos but something about her is off, she sounds so boring and arrogant at times.
The way she speaks to her husband is stupid, she barely let him talk and wheb he does she is rude to him.

I understand couples like to have a banter sometimes, but the way she does it is not something normal.

Post by Guest »

notsosilly10 wrote:I really try to watch her videos but something about her is off, she sounds so boring and arrogant at times.
The way she speaks to her husband is stupid, she barely let him talk and wheb he does she is rude to him.

I understand couples like to have a banter sometimes, but the way she does it is not something normal.
I put this down to Fleur being spoilt and pampered her whole life and when she met Mike it was just a continuation of that. She's probably not used to showing mutual respect and compromise lol

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Tulips wrote:
notsosilly10 wrote:I really try to watch her videos but something about her is off, she sounds so boring and arrogant at times.

I put this down to Fleur being spoilt and pampered her whole life and when she met Mike it was just a continuation of that. She's probably not used to showing mutual respect and compromise lol
Mike even said that he didn't really like her when they first met. It was a Q&A they did or Fleur did talking about how they first met at a party. That she seemed spoiled or smug like a bad first impression. He should have head for the hills.

Post by Guest »

^ I'd forgotten about that lol. That reminds me- I'm quite sure Fleur said they had mutual friends at that party who were sure they wouldn't get along :D

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Tulips wrote:

I put it down to Fleur being a typical narcissist ;-).

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

looking at the housing crisis in london it really irks me that fleur has an apartment she barely uses.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I can't get over how Lady f pretends it 'pain's her' to be giving away yet another handbag. She makes out that she'd love to have these expensive gifts and insinuates it's a dream. The sheer fact she said "WE can all dream" is absolutely absurd. We all know she probably already owns it and if she doesn't she will soon. Why does she pretend to be like the average person watching, it's so fake. Wonder what else she fakes :rofl: She acted like she wasn't going to get that blue clutch bag too, come on Fleur we know you could just pick one up with loose change in the bottom of your latest fugly bag. It's just grotesque the way she acts. She gets so excited about bags, I have never ever seen her light up like that regarding her child. I thought it was funny when Mike asked about eye creams and whether they really work, she couldn't really answer could she, not since the addition of BOTOX to her forehead which has left her with the 'evil eyebrow' :rofl: :rofl:

I saw the gift guide for men with Mike, I feel so sorry for him. She really talks down to him, she actually looks down her long crooked nose at him. She treats him like her servant, she couldn't put her own coffee down or pick it up and expected Mike to do it. So it doesn't seem she does much cooking, Mike is the one who seems to do the majority of it. She uses gaslighting techniques on him. For example, she made him feel bad about his grey hair then followed it up by saying she thought it looked ok but she has already planted the seed in his head and made a thing about it. If anyone has experienced being at the hands of a narcissist you will know what I mean and see all the little things she does to put him down. Why did she say it's killing her that he is training so much, I can only assume that's cos she has to look after Bugsy more, feed and change her :rofl:

She just makes me sick the way she acts. If I entered the competition and won the bag it wouldn't give me the feeling it gives her, it's just a bag to put your shit in. I think when you feel good about yourself and happy you do not need these things to make you feel good. I don't quite understand what it does for her, it doesn't make her look better, it's just a black bag. A way to show off you have money, but at the end of the day what does that say about you! I can afford to buy one but I don't see the point. Tbh I have seen nicer bags in Debenhams for £60 this weekend lol She definitely has a shopping addiction, always looking for the next high, in her case the next handbag. Surely if she loved the last bag she got and it's so wonderful why does she need another bag? :rofl: I WISH Mike had chimed in and said that he thinks she ought to put 'sexy lingerie' on her wish list for Xmas,be so funny! And instead of a fugly bag ask for a sex swing, they come in delightful gift-wrapped boxes too :rofl: :rofl: I hope Mike is reading here, he might get inspiration :rofl:

langwidere
Learner
Learner

Post by langwidere »

emilyk wrote:looking at the housing crisis in london it really irks me that fleur has an apartment she barely uses.
She’s just so out of touch, it’s insane. In the stocking filler gift guide Mike said they were both conscious about plastics which baffled me because her entire channel just promotes endless consumption and here he is chiming in about a collapsible reusable coffee cup???

Your post also reminds me of something I posted in the comments of an Estée Lalonde video—it was an article about homelessness in London. Something both she and Fleur seem wilfully ignorant about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by saurusofha »

Out of all the beautiful coats that AllSaints do that aren't leather jackets, she manages to pick the fugliest parka that looks like a trendy H&M piece. Oh lord, she's insane. Parka London makes beautiful (and much more practical parkas) for half a grand. Hell, she could even buy two of these and it would make more sense than that AllSaints one.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I think next year a lot of the management companies will be pushing their 'talent' to pretend they give a shit about sustainability. Obviously some bloggers have started doing this but there is only so long people like Fleur and Amelia Liana can hide from it and keep doing massive hauls when they have 10 coats or whatever that look the same. There are more and more comments on their videos saying it's a waste. Inthefrow has jumped on the bandwagon which is hilarious given the number of flights she takes when she doesn't need to.

Samantha Ravndahl's 'no more PR' video is a good watch even if you don't like her. YouTubers think viewers are going to fall at their feet when they say they give unwanted make up etc to women's shelters but in most cases it's their assistants sending boxes of stuff that the YouTuber would never use and that the shelter probably doesn't even want. Fleur can't contain her excitement at receiving over the top packaging for a tiny product, I think brands will have to move away from that.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I have just watched Kylie Jenner for the first time, she uploaded a video just doing some simple makeup on Tour. Two mins 2.46 into the video and you are aware that her daughter was obviously asleep in the room where she was getting ready. Low an behold her baby wakes up and she brings her straight on camera. Kylie is beaming ! Stormy's looking slightly dishevelled as they do when they wake up, but you can instantly see the bond between them, clear to see in Kylie's eyes that she's filled with love for her. It's in here voice too, the natural way she speaks to her. If some people reading on here don't understand what we mean when we talk about Fleur's lack of maternal behaviour and bond with Bugsy just go look at that video with Kylie,so natural, loving. Just the way she holds her. Then she puts her down to play and carries on with her make up then the baby she starts making noises and Kylie eyes light up again and she stops what she is doing and wants us to listen, it's so cute

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Aaaand I unsubscribed again. Watching all the hauls and gift guides and favorites from hauls and lookbook from the hauls.. rinse and repeat.. I just can't anymore. So much clutter, physical and mental!
If you show 20 products and 10 of them are the most amazing EVER product.. that doesn't make any sense! How is that supposed to help me decide?
She has been buying the same dress and leather jacket for 10 years! How is that supposed to inspire me?
Isn't she suck of her face with the same curls and bedside frame behind her? The same exact videos for years. Move a little! Change something. Anything!
I can not believe that I used to adore this woman and defend her in GG. It's either we are growing up or she just lost her touch for good. Or both.
Bye Felicia!ImageImage

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I could so see Fleur falling for this https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/payless ... -1.4199050

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

why does fleur always look completely dead behind the eyes

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

emilyk wrote:why does fleur always look completely dead behind the eyes
Maybe despite seemingly 'having it all' she's not really happy inside.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Emmy25 wrote:I could so see Fleur falling for this https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/payless ... -1.4199050
Ha idiots. Shame they were given their money back.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

People always stick up for Mike but he’s a massive snob! The last haul I watched he turned his nose up as everything until the Ralph Lauren was pulled up.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

LaurieLaurie wrote:People always stick up for Mike but he’s a massive snob! The last haul I watched he turned his nose up as everything until the Ralph Lauren was pulled up.
Money breeds snobs for sure. He isn't an angel. He's a rich kid that is set for life.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Return to “FleurDeForce”