FleurDeSmug: Bye Bye little Bug

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeSmug: Bye Bye little Bug

Post by Clover la BonBon »

It is all a bit sad that her birthday was sponsored.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that it wasn't Mike. What a sad sad woman

bl0oop
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by bl0oop »

Long time lurker (have been watching Fleur's video since her Mulberry Roxanne 'What's in My Bag'); First time poster.

I noticed her videos started making me want to barf after she got married.

Anyway, came on to say, she should hide her disgusting "mangled feet" LOL & it dawned on me she's copying the style of Kate Middleton in the "being exclusive with pics of baby" department.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge seldom shows pics of their children / and in recent photos there's only 1 or 2 pics of the new baby Prince, so maybe that's where Fleur got her idea from.

But Fleur's no duchess - and definitely has this way of acting massively nouveau riche which is so off putting..

Her 6 month baby update was cringe - I wanted to ax her hands off they were so annoying flailing on camera the entire time :?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

bl0oop wrote:Long time lurker (have been watching Fleur's video since her Mulberry Roxanne 'What's in My Bag'); First time poster.

I noticed her videos started making me want to barf after she got married.

Anyway, came on to say, she should hide her disgusting "mangled feet" LOL & it dawned on me she's copying the style of Kate Middleton in the "being exclusive with pics of baby" department.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge seldom shows pics of their children / and in recent photos there's only 1 or 2 pics of the new baby Prince, so maybe that's where Fleur got her idea from.

But Fleur's no duchess - and definitely has this way of acting massively nouveau riche which is so off putting..

Her 6 month baby update was cringe - I wanted to ax her hands off they were so annoying flailing on camera the entire time :?

I know, she has the ugliest feet I have ever seen, they are like you say 'mangled' I would keep them hidden at all times. I certainly wouldn't draw attention to them!

Yes agreed she does think she is a Duchess, apparently someone said that she had her 'sponsored' 40th, sorry meant 30th lol at the same place as Megan Markle. Says it all doesn't it. I am fortunate to live very comfortably but wouldn't show off the way she does! She has no class. You tend to find people who come from 'new money' behave differently and like to show off and have no class compared to people that have had money in their families for generations.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Just wanted to add, started watching her latest video obviously looking for more sponsorships for 'baby items' lol and not only does she have mangled toes/feet but I also noticed she has awful man hands too, not feminine at all and continuously waving them about in front of the camera. We are privy to her gross feet again!

She lets it slip that her Mum looks after Bugsy a lot during the day! Why on earth is that?? Lady Fleur doesn't work, she only puts out one video a week so why is her Mum looking after her a lot. I suppose it's so she can go shopping for more bags etc. So weird to me that Fleur isn't looking after her. Still waiting to see if Bugsy is going to be left while she goes on holiday with her sister. I think I will be lost for words if she doesn't take her!

She also mentioned having more kids! She can't even manage to look after one and she's talking about having more. Mind you if you just palm your kids off to your Mum 'a lot' like she does and go off on trips across the world for shopping etc, it's not like really having kids of your own, more of a part time thing. It makes sense and confirms what I thought when she said in a recent video that she was 'spending the day at home with Bugsy' it's obvious now that she doesn't routinely look after her. I think she sees Bugsy as an accessory, she gets more excited over her bags than she does her own daughter. I feel sorry for River and any more kids she has :(

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

She's so detached from River. She constantly refers to her as "the baby". She has a name, Fleur. I wonder if she regrets the name, or whether she really is just detached from River.

Bridzs
Learner
Learner

Post by Bridzs »

She had been balancing the "English country girl" image and the London/LA city girl act for a while now… i get the feeling River is one of her at home life accesories just like her dogs, parka, husband, or mudboots…. :?

Its like she wants the best of both worlds (being single and carefree/ having her own family and pets; being in the city / in the countryside….)

Bridzs
Learner
Learner

Post by Bridzs »

MotherRussia wrote:She's so detached from River. She constantly refers to her as "the baby". She has a name, Fleur. I wonder if she regrets the name, or whether she really is just detached from River.

At this age they usually start to listen to their name, i wonder if River does...

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

Has Fleur ever done full time anything?? Job, no. Baby, no. Wife, no.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Full time shopper

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I watched her latest video and was sure that her mother in law had bought her a black baby bag for Christmas or baby shower. But the one she showed was grey so I went back and had a look and sure enough Mikes mother had given her a black version. So she must have changed it because she hardly bought another one just so she could have it in grey! I would hate to have to buy her a gift, I would just give her a voucher and let her pick herself! I noticed she also is wearing a new ring on her other hand, (at least I hadnt noticed it before she had the baby), its like a Russian wedding band I think, she had a diamond ring on with it in video. I wonder did Mike give it to her after she had the baby.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Full-time wannabe
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Nicole x
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicole x »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:I watched her latest video and was sure that her mother in law had bought her a black baby bag for Christmas or baby shower. But the one she showed was grey so I went back and had a look and sure enough Mikes mother had given her a black version. So she must have changed it because she hardly bought another one just so she could have it in grey! I would hate to have to buy her a gift, I would just give her a voucher and let her pick herself! I noticed she also is wearing a new ring on her other hand, (at least I hadnt noticed it before she had the baby), its like a Russian wedding band I think, she had a diamond ring on with it in video. I wonder did Mike give it to her after she had the baby.
I think Fleur bought the grey one as she claimed to love the black one so much.

It annoyed me that she made out that her and Mike had bought all of the baby products mentioned when 99% of them were sent to her by brands. She claimed the Sleepyhead was pointless as it was so expensive yet she never even paid for it, she should have been more up-front about what was and was not gifted. She is incredibly sneaky.

She doesn't sound remotely natural when talking about River and being a mum. I don't know why she keeps going on about having more kids, she has been blessed with a relatively easy baby and yet seems so distant and unsatisfied. Adding more children is just going to be an even bigger inconvenience to her :roll:

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Often when people have an easy baby the next one is the polar opposite

Flying_banana
Learner
Learner

Post by Flying_banana »

In the last video I was amazed how much stuff she had for one Baby. She said that she wants to sell the buggy with the small wheels, that she got given, simply horrendous.

When she complains about scheduling her day around little one, it shows that she hardly ever has to do that, as she leaves her with her mum. So busy Baby week was a normal mum week when probably no one was around to dump her on :rofl:

maddoxxi
Learner
Learner

Post by maddoxxi »

Anyone have a link to her birthday wish list mentioned a few pages back? Can't seem to find it anywhere

Bridzs
Learner
Learner

Post by Bridzs »

I think baby product reviews can be really useful, but she basically did not end up using things because she had 5 other versions of the same thing. Also, correct me if im wrong, but isnt sids a risk until 1? She made it sound she used the sensor pad for 2 weeks.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

My son stopped breathing at 6 months, fortunately, I was in the room when this happened and immediately was able to ring for an ambulance. This is why I really criticised her for going shopping in NY and for all the other times she has left the country. My eldest daughter also had a seizure at 11 months due to a high temperature and I would never have forgiven myself had I not been at home. How she leaves her daughter to do unnecessary things is beyond me. As I mentioned before waiting to see whether she leaves her to go on holiday with her sister! I am hoping I am wrong. There are millions of women who can't have babies and the idea that she treats her daughter as an accessory is heartbreaking.

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

It’s a lot like those travel Instagram girls that post all their pictures without showing their faces. They want to show off how skinny, well dressed, or lucky they are to travel, but they are shielded from criticism about their looks because you can only see them from behind. I feel like this is what Fleur is doing with River, showing off how cute and well dressed she is, but wanting to avoid any sort of comments about her looks.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Lifeat50 wrote:My son stopped breathing at 6 months, fortunately, I was in the room when this happened and immediately was able to ring for an ambulance. This is why I really criticised her for going shopping in NY and for all the other times she has left the country. My eldest daughter also had a seizure at 11 months due to a high temperature and I would never have forgiven myself had I not been at home. How she leaves her daughter to do unnecessary things is beyond me. As I mentioned before waiting to see whether she leaves her to go on holiday with her sister! I am hoping I am wrong. There are millions of women who can't have babies and the idea that she treats her daughter as an accessory is heartbreaking.
Let’s not forget River’s able to prepare her own food and then feed herself, and also clean everything up once she’s done. Pretty sure she can go to the toilet as per an adult now. She’s a special kid that one.
:|

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “FleurDeForce”