This is part 22. I forgot to put it into the title

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeSmug: Bye Bye little Bug

Post by litnerd »

Bye Bye Bugsy! I bet it'll be ages before she says "mama" because she never sees her.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

<3

MissPapadita
Learner
Learner

Post by MissPapadita »

1st of all, I'm a mum of an 18 month old and I'm 7 months preggo. So I'm allowed to have an opinion :roll: :roll: :roll:
I don't understand Fleur, I can't. I know plenty of mums that go back to work after maternity leave finishes, some have to travel for work. But NONE of them decide to fly 7 hrs and be 4 days away to go shopping with a friend. And then not even two weeks after leave the child again for a work trip that is completely unnecessary... Its not like she'd get sacked if she doesn't go... Ruth from A Model Recommends, (whether you like her or not) has stayed relevant, still does informative videos/post and doesn't leave the kids to go shopping or to get a free candle...
Oh!! And all this will show, we're lucky enough that my husband is loads at home, and because of preggo complications, he's going to the park/pool with our 18 m/o loads, I can already see that now, during the day, he prefers to be with dad instead of me. And that's considering that I've never left!! Imagine if I were away...
Little Pond will definetly prefer to be with somebody else before Fleur. Let's see how she takes it! Sure she shouldn't be surprised...

English not my language! Pls be kind :)
English not my first language. Corrections are welcome but please be kind :D

Post by Guest »

I think so many people fell in love with Fleur when she was vlogging her life. Watching her with Mike and the dogs on their beautiful property was one of my favorite parts of her channel. I think it could be potentially really interesting to see how a baby fit into their lifestyle.

It seems like Fleur (and maybe even Mike) wasn’t ready to incorporate a child quite yet. I don’t think I’ve watched one of her videos all the way through since she announced her pregnancy. It feels like she doesn’t love YouTube anymore but just doesn’t know what else to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

katelifinell wrote:I think so many people fell in love with Fleur when she was vlogging her life. Watching her with Mike and the dogs on their beautiful property was one of my favorite parts of her channel. I think it could be potentially really interesting to see how a baby fit into their lifestyle.

It seems like Fleur (and maybe even Mike) wasn’t ready to incorporate a child quite yet. I don’t think I’ve watched one of her videos all the way through since she announced her pregnancy. It feels like she doesn’t love YouTube anymore but just doesn’t know what else to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, her vlogs were her best content and she's reluctant to do those anymore.

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

I really miss her vlogs. All her other videos sound so boring, I never watch them.

Hydrangea
Informer
Informer

Post by Hydrangea »

Following

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

She forgot one big baby essential : the mother of the child

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

I wonder how long we will see headless pics for. When Jingle is a toddler it will look just as weird as these baby shots. Maybe she'll have a new baby by then to pimp out with brand new sponsored clothes. I know brand PR generally don't look into bloggers much beyond follower count but as the instagram world becomes more and more saturated I wonder if a brand will care that a headless baby is being used when other mummy bloggers show their gorgeous cherubic kids (thinking of courtney adamo types here). If I was a brand paying good money I think I'd want the cute kid not what could essentially be a mannequin!

Rubicon
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubicon »

SO Fleur replied to my comment on her Marathon vlog, from about 5.35 [youtube][/youtube]

I knew same as the rest of us here that Stream Pigeon was probably with a nanny etc when they arrived to hotel.

You can see EVERY corner of the room and the bathroom in this scene, there is no baby and there is no bright red buggy. Also, she said River was asleep - but she's talking loudly etc whilst she vlogs the whole room. There's literally no baby there.. You wouldn't be so loud if there was and we CAN SEE!

Also, even if River was there by some miracle, she also didn't deny having a nanny. I just feel like how long are you gonna portray this image of holding it together all by yourself with the baby when Mike's out at work most days when you clearly have a lot more help than most people.. :-/ fLIAR deforce.

Anyway. Here's her reply:

Love the vlog being on the main channel Fleur :-D Also, where was River when you'd checked into the hotel room? Her and her buggy weren't there. Was she with a nanny/carer? xx

Fleur DeForce
56 minutes ago
No she was Just in the corner in her buggy asleep! She was with us all weekend x

She only replied to me because she doesn't know I'm a GGer with my nicey nicey comment :-p Hi Fleur.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I said exactly the same thing, the baby is not there, she showed the whole room. Lots of people have asked her whether she has a nanny and she has never replied, perhaps you should reply to her and ask her to confirm whether she has nanny or some sort of help? I think the fact that she didn't say "Bugsy was just asleep in the corner as I don't have a nanny" tells us that she does. Any normal Mum would definitely want to clarify that. The other thing is I am 100% sure that she has one as I don't believe that Mike is looking after Bugsy on his own for several days at a time., I just don't see it!

SmatterShark
Learner
Learner

Post by SmatterShark »

You can see the buggy in the corner of the room in that vlog at 6:27.

OSheaPunk
Debater
Debater

Post by OSheaPunk »

I didn't know it was possible to find bland, ugly baby clothes, but Fleur managed!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

So the latest video is a baby clothing hall and it's as boring as hell, obviously hoping for Gap, Next and TK Maxx to sponsor her, hopefully, they will require a baby that has a head. The clothes were actually so bland and boring just like Fleur. Anyway back to the question of a nanny. In the video 'little bug' starts making bug noises, you'll have probably noticed the bedroom door has been closed until this point. Next thing you know in a flash all sounds from 'bug' have gone and the bedroom door is now mysteriously open, no doubt the nanny has come and removed 'bug' and forgot to close the bedroom door as she left the room

Someone mentioned a couple of days ago how Lady Fleur is pimping out her baby to get sponsorship, well only her body and receiving money for it. A few of people argue that "Bugsy" hasn't given consent for her head to be shown therefore we should respect that, however "Bugsy" hasn't given permission for her body to be shown either so why is that OK?? I find it disgusting that she is using her baby like this. I am convinced there is more to this headless baby being hidden from the public. Hopefully one of us will get a glimpse of her maybe on her hols or out shopping. In the brief side glimpse we got of the baby I couldn't help notice that her eye looked somewhat droopy, it may just be the lens of the camera or something but it definitely looked a little off. On the topic of eyes, how many babies out there do you know of that will wear sunglasses, babies just pull them off. Hopefully 'Bugsy" will make the most of seeing her mother on the holiday before she jets off again. I read that Fleurs mother has lovely pics of her grandchildren minus "Bugsy" I find that very sad and peculiar.

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

I just about died when she said she left her to sleep on the bathroom floor. Then she said she was on her playmat which was better but then I imagined how gross bathroom floors are and how drafty it might be and hope a dog or cat doesn't come pee on her. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

i watched her whole baby haul and remember none of the clothes in the haul they were that boring

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

jlgriff11 wrote:I just about died when she said she left her to sleep on the bathroom floor. Then she said she was on her playmat which was better but then I imagined how gross bathroom floors are and how drafty it might be and hope a dog or cat doesn't come pee on her. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Eh she lives in a mansion so the bathroom is large and she definitely has a cleaner (plus a fleet of helpers) come around to help with the upkeep of the place.

I didn't bother to watch the baby haul, hovering over the thumbnail showed her putting the bonnet/hat for Jingle on her head with her smug face trying to be cute and that was enough for me. Has there ever been a more insufferable new mom on YouTube?

Rubicon
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubicon »

SmatterShark wrote:You can see the buggy in the corner of the room in that vlog at 6:27.
Thanks for pointing it out :tu:

Good to know the baby was actually there :-)

However she still defo has a Nanny. If she didn't she'd have taken that opportunity to deny having extra help. There's nothing wrong with it, it would just be really refreshing to have her actually be honest.

Also, are you in the right place? I'm not trying to attack you, but every post you've ever put on this thread is defending Fleur or her actions. I'm sure there's a section for that :D

jadzia
Talker
Talker

Post by jadzia »

following

Return to “FleurDeForce”