Fleur de "Thread Name to be Announced"- General Thread Pt 19

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de "Thread Name to be Announced"- General Thread P

Post by Corgetta_1 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Won't buy any products from companies that give away free products to these you tubers...the companies then pass on the cost to us-The consumers, who have to purchase these products. Enough is enough!

Dams11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dams11 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:54 am

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Went ahead and made a new thread! This name looked the most popular!

<a class="vglnk" href="viewtopic.php?f=144&t=33306[/size" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>144</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>33306</span><span>[/</span><span>size</span></a>]
:D

Dams11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dams11 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:00 am

Oohthedrama_ wrote:“Sold me down the river” was a song by the alarm.

“Mommy de force sold me down the river...”
The biography.
Jingle bell-bored de force

The irony
:D

Mejghan__93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mejghan__93 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:25 am

Why did she stop breastfeedinf?

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:12 am

Probably wanted more freedom to travel without having to pump. We'll never know because Fleur is tight-lipped with basically anything that isn't 100% perfect about her life. BTW, you're in the wrong thread (this one's older).

mercedesmoore
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mercedesmoore » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:19 am

lacewingfly wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:38 am
myrestingbitchface wrote:upper working class.
Everything you said was correct except this. Fleurs parents and Mikes parents are both directors of multi million pound companies. They are not working class by any stretch of the imagination. They are firmly middle class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm very familiar with the class system. While they may be directors of multimillion pound companies, they are not in the professions. Which makes them working class. In England, the type of work you do (or in the case of landed gentry, DON'T do) matters more than how much money you make.
For example, take the Spencer family aka Princess Diana's relatives. Some say they are broke and barely able to keep their country house. There are lots of aristocrats like this thanks to industrialized farming and the modern food industry in general...among other reasons, but I'll try to keep it simple for the sake of this topic.
It's possible for someone with a successful sewage drainage company with many franchises to make more than the Spencer family. But they are not considered the same class and don't run in the same circles. Because they don't have the same family history.

Return to “FleurDeForce”