Fleur de "Thread Name to be Announced"- General Thread Pt 19

Lady Pomegranate
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de "Thread Name to be Announced"- General Thread P

Post by Lady Pomegranate »

Reading here that she deletes people comments, even the ones that are just suggestions, seems unbelievable to me. She cannot stand even the small criticism. It's so obvious she never worked a real job in her life that why she is soooo sensitive. Mummy and daddy gave her everything. Basically no struggle. Posting on instagram and on pinterest it's not a job, Fleur. And it's true, no one cares about the name to this point. It's just a name, even it's gonna be unusual. People will get used to it and forget, I don't know what's the big deal.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She should have stuck to her plan of keeping the baby private from the beginning.

wattm017-318
Learner
Learner

Post by wattm017-318 »

I know its an old topic but could the reason for them moving out of the hemploe be because they knew they wanted to start trying for a baby? didn't they say they moved closer to mikes parents and his work so maybe they knew they'd want the extra support in the future?

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

wattm017-318 wrote:I know its an old topic but could the reason for them moving out of the hemploe be because they knew they wanted to start trying for a baby? didn't they say they moved closer to mikes parents and his work so maybe they knew they'd want the extra support in the future?
I don't think so. Fleur mentioned a room in the Hemploe as being a future nursery in a video, and someone here on GG who lives near them said that the hall they live in now actually isn't closer to Mike's work.

NARSMACBENEFIT
Learner
Learner

Post by NARSMACBENEFIT »

Someone on gossip bakery posted that Fleur commented on ig stating that the name reveal is going up this coming Sunday as she is filming it this week. :tu:

Aubade
Debater
Debater

Post by Aubade »

NARSMACBENEFIT wrote:Someone on gossip bakery posted that Fleur commented on ig stating that the name reveal is going up this coming Sunday as she is filming it this week. :tu:
Bet we're all jumping up and down in anticipation [/sarcasm]

I refuse to watch the video. I'll find out the name here.

Post by Guest »

Aubade wrote:
NARSMACBENEFIT wrote:Someone on gossip bakery posted that Fleur commented on ig stating that the name reveal is going up this coming Sunday as she is filming it this week. :tu:
Bet we're all jumping up and down in anticipation [/sarcasm]

I refuse to watch the video. I'll find out the name here.
OT but I had a little look at that other site a while ago and they seem to be a lot more bitchy and snarky for the sake of it over there, at least here it seems to be mostly valid criticism imo (also think the cupcake theme is a bit cheesy ;) )

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

People backing her up on Insta make me want to cringe - she took time off to be with the little one - took time off to be with the little bug!

Who are these people who are so brainwashed that they then use those exact same phrases?! I used to like Fleur but would never have done anything like that.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

al218 wrote:kid’s only frame of reference to when she was born was what she wore and what profanity her mom said online to a stranger for all the world to see.
Yep and Fleur was sooooo concerned about the child hating on her when she was older so she didn’t want to put details and photos on the big bad internet. But headless photos are fine.

fishysRfoodNTfriends
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fishysRfoodNTfriends »

Pretty sure the name is River. The Insta account "RiverDeForce" was not there until this week...

Post by Guest »

fishysRfoodNTfriends wrote:Pretty sure the name is River. The Insta account "RiverDeForce" was not there until this week...
River is cute and edgy at the same time (or I might just be thinking of my teenage crush lol). Ugh, this has got to be the longest dragging-out-the-name in history.

Skeeters
Learner
Learner

Post by Skeeters »

Tulips wrote:
fishysRfoodNTfriends wrote:Pretty sure the name is River. The Insta account "RiverDeForce" was not there until this week...
River is cute and edgy at the same time (or I might just be thinking of my teenage crush lol). Ugh, this has got to be the longest dragging-out-the-name in history.
I think it’s also the first Image

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

One thing for sure Fleur will get thousands of views other video, there are certain videos which are always popular and this is one! I think I'm actually annoyed for allowing myself get dragged into this nonsense about a baby's name that I will never meet by a mother that I don't even know! Its the most active Fleurs thread has been in a long time! :D

NARSMACBENEFIT
Learner
Learner

Post by NARSMACBENEFIT »

I don't think Fleur would be stupid enough to create an Instagram account saying that name of the baby before the video is uploaded. She must know that people will see that?

NARSMACBENEFIT
Learner
Learner

Post by NARSMACBENEFIT »

+ I don't believe that River is that unconventional that Fleur would receive lots of negative comments about it.

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

NARSMACBENEFIT wrote:I don't think Fleur would be stupid enough to create an Instagram account saying that name of the baby before the video is uploaded. She must know that people will see that?
Not if she wants to plug the instagram in the video? Gotta get those followers for advertisement

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

river isn’t even that bad. a lady literally named her son “vagina”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R+R
Learner
Learner

Post by R+R »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:river isn’t even that bad. a lady literally named her son “vagina”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
River Bell sounds pretty ridiculous to me...

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Idk I know multiple guys named River and there was River Phoenix. It's not that uncommon or weird. Boring.

Looks like it's time for a new thread name. We will have named two threads in the time Fleur has refused to give out the name :rofl:

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

Fleur wannabe relevant De Force :roll:

Return to “FleurDeForce”