FleurdeFOMO 2017 - General thread part 18

luaniko
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: FleurdeFOMO 2017 - General thread part 18

Post by luaniko »

I'm really struggling to imagine what kind of unconventional names somebody like Fleur could have come up with that Mike wouldn't have vetoed. It's probably really River or something along those lines as somebody mentioned in this thread before, which I think is a pretty cool name (but I might be biased because I had the biggest crush on River Phoenix growing up :D )

Star, however, would be reeeeally cringe lol.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by thereshegoesagain »

I also noticed a comment on a pic that said something about "Star De Force" and thought that might be the name, bc otherwise wouldn't it just be "Baby De Force"?

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

I was thinking it would be along the lines of Maxwell or maybe Scout.

Maxwell Bell has too many "L" sounds for my taste.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

the baby is named pepita. pepi for short :rofl:
or blue. so she will receive lifetime supply of blue bell jo malone's.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

naturalmakeup wrote:I'm sorry I have no idea how to upload an image. But was just scrolling through instagram and noticed Fleur liked this comment on her instagram of Jingle Bell's feet:

"Got a weird feeling her name is star."
It's gonna be "Starr" omg. How unusual (not). Zero input taken from castrated Mike.

I'm sick of seeing all the stars barfed up on everything - blankets, baby things - in the last two IG posts. I hope Jingle grows up to hate stars just to be contrary to Momma Fleur.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

A star is gas that lights up. :rofl: :rofl:

naturalmakeup
Debater
Debater

Post by naturalmakeup »

The thing about her naming the baby Star is that we know Fleur loves stars and I've always assumed that the baby will have some space/galacticrelated name. But naming your baby Star is so uncreative.

mickeydaniela
Learner
Learner

Post by mickeydaniela »

I don't think Fleur's name choice is going to be bizarre. From the Baby Names We Love tag she mentioned the names Lyra, Delilah, and Marnie, which are all gorgeous and fairly standard names. Granted, she excluded names she was planning on naming future children, but still. Fleur's no Louise.

Pearl Bell, christ.

HelloFridayy
Learner
Learner

Post by HelloFridayy »

I don't believe that she's not releasing the name because she thinks people will hate it. If people are going to dislike the name, they'll do so whether you make a youtube video or release it on the first day via Instagram.
Every other comment on her posts is asking about the name so she's just milking this for as long as she can.

I'm sure the name is fine, if it was that atrocious I don't think Mike would have been cool with. Now she just looks ashamed of the name she gave her child.

peddlerontheroof
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peddlerontheroof »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Saw this on insta...wonder if it could be the name or if someone is just messing with us?
Imagefdfbby by Hoda Kotbiotch, on Flickr

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Well if it's true, I LOVE the name Willow. So there Fleur. You can relax you spoiled drama queen.

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

i can't see her naming her child the same as her niece....but why else would that commenter put 'willow at her finest' ?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

She deleted it and responded as well something like "nice try willow is niece's name". Her fans are kooky as heck. She's hanging onto all her devices for dear life waiting for someone to post anything minorly negative (monetization is apparently a big thing) or the real name (not Willow). So calculating.

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

I'm SO disappointed in Fleur for this. I expected this of Hannah Maggs lol. But Fleur should be above this! Literally all anyone cares about is the name, and the interest is waning fast.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

"Nice try" she said? That is so incredibly rude. Ya know, it's been all kinda silly around here and what not with JIngle and kinda fun I gotta say etc, but to sit around with your gadgets when you have a newborn and a new family, telling people "FU" and "Nice try" whether you are post partum or not is unacceptable. This is her business account. Not a care in the world but for herself and her own ego. Shame on her.

jadzia
Talker
Talker

Post by jadzia »

Her name is definitely not Willow. She said the name would only have one syllable.

SusiSauerkraut
Informer
Informer

Post by SusiSauerkraut »

Fleur needs to get away from her phone. In all honesty, though, that’s a creepy comment. What a crazy fan.

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

I don’t want to say I come from a similar background as Fleur (certainly no silver spoon or massive inheritance lmao) but I’m certainly middle class and live in a similar geographic area. If I named a kid something remotely odd I’d get told it was ridiculous.

I just don’t think Fleur is the right type of middle class to be naming her child something weird. Besides her sister, it’s not like she runs work bohemian, free-spirited public-school grads that can get away with naming their kid weird shit because it fits with their image. She’s just too straight-laced, and I guarantee if it’s anywhere as our there as she’s making out that poor kid is going to get a load of flack in the prep school playground.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

al218 wrote:"Nice try" she said? That is so incredibly rude. Ya know, it's been all kinda silly around here and what not with JIngle and kinda fun I gotta say etc, but to sit around with your gadgets when you have a newborn and a new family, telling people "FU" and "Nice try" whether you are post partum or not is unacceptable. This is her business account. Not a care in the world but for herself and her own ego. Shame on her.
I just think it’s really wierd that she has the time as well. When you have a baby, everyone wants to come and see you, you are ovbiously trying to get into a routine etc. Never mind just enjoying the time. But no, this girl is sitting on her phone being salty as.

And that’s why she will dressing Jingle up so much because people are coming over. Everyone of my friends babies I have visited just has a nice normal baby grow on.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

What about 'Delilah',wasn't that the name of their favourite song and their first dance at their wedding?

Return to “FleurDeForce”