FlerghDeFail 2016 - General thread part 16

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlerghDeFail 2016 - General thread part 16

Post by CourtneyShane »

We're all human, but the difference is we aren't all plastering out feet on the Internet. Massive difference.

Yes, I agree, if you are showing off your feet or any part of your body, please make sure it is in smooth condition. We aren't asking for perfection, but who cares more about shoes that costs in the 3-4 digits than caring for their body? Oh yeah, Fleur. She is the epitome of labelwhore and the opposite of luxury for me. There is nothing luxurious about constantly falling ill because you do not care for yourself, always speaking as if you're out of breath because you insist on going a mile a minute for no real reason, etc.

She can surround herself with all of the Self-Portrait and Valentino and fugly outlet designer bags she wants, she isn't fooling anyone.

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

I moved house last month and had no wifi so am only catching up on Febdevlog now. Is it just me or is she getting more entitled and princessy the older she gets? Constantly talking over mike, offers to make him tea and doesn't make it, has never lit a fire in her whole life, not even at 8 in the evening when mike is dying with the flu all day- he has to light it himself. Princess Fleur is too busy filming her lipstick videos. I mean come on, surely common sense should dictate your actions at some point?
She puts on a cutesy, bimbo-esque drama queen persona all too often and I feel it's at odds with how she truly is. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of the real Fleur- and I really like her. I can't get on board with her entitled and spoilt persona- I do not like.

pasodoble
Informer
Informer

Post by pasodoble »

A perfect example of what not to wear, if you are five foot nothing and have cankles.
Hey, guyyyyyyyyyys ...
There is NO H IN STRIPES

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

pasodoble wrote:A perfect example of what not to wear, if you are five foot nothing and have cankles.
I came here after seeing this picture. Nothing about that outfit is flattering. The dress gives her no shape and the shoes are just clunky and chops off her legs. The pose doesn't really help either...

English is not my first language

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Well, that is the least flattering angle for anyone. Nobody would take a photo from that angle if they wanted to look slimmer/taller. I don't think she is overweight at all, btw. However, I un subscribed from her vlogs and videos recent,y because they were so monotonous. Blah. More free stuff, more purses, more vacations.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

The dress is cute but unfortunately has the same color as her skin.

Zenasty
Learner
Learner

Post by Zenasty »

the editing on her shoe collection was horrible. Too repetitive. Too choppy. Isn't the point to see the shoes, not struggle to catch a proper glimpse.

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

Is there another forum? This one is kinda slow.

hawkeye
Debater
Debater

Post by hawkeye »

Anyone else find her star obsession completely bizarre? Like, it's just a star...? Do you really want the same thing printed all over your clothes and how do you love them so much that you are compelled to buy everything you see them printed on???

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

hawkeye wrote:Anyone else find her star obsession completely bizarre? Like, it's just a star...? Do you really want the same thing printed all over your clothes and how do you love them so much that you are compelled to buy everything you see them printed on???

I do and I even asked about the star obsession on her newest haul and some girl said back that it was a stupid question.

I just don't get being obsessed with a symbol for years that you aren't possibly bored of wearing it at this point. Especially because I find stars to a lot of the time translate to more junior looking....I would of liked stars at 13 but not as a woman approaching 30. To each their own...but I know I'm tired of seeing her haul star this and star that for sure

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

I agree on the star front. I find them immature and tacky, but it is a subjective opinion.

One thing I will say though...if she ruins another good dress with another pair of opaque black tights... I will scream.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

hawkeye wrote:Anyone else find her star obsession completely bizarre? Like, it's just a star...? Do you really want the same thing printed all over your clothes and how do you love them so much that you are compelled to buy everything you see them printed on???
Wasn't there a dachshund face too?

The obsession reminds me of primary school kids who go through phases and want everything pirate, a particular cartoon, barbie etc themed. Each to their own, I guess it makes buying presents easy.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

I just think it again comes back to the fact that her style just hasn't changed in years! i remember having a star printed skirt when I was like 16 and thinking it was super cool and trendy, but I'd never buy it now! Style naturally evolves over time, especially in your 20s and I just think it's bizarre that Fleur seems to have stayed stuck in the same style for so long, even with her makeup and hair! Particularly as a so called fashion and beauty guru!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Is her trip to Coachella sponsored? Doesn't she get bored of the same thing year after year?

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ She does the same thing all the time. Even her hair's the same after 7 years on Youtube! I don't think she'll be bored. I need to unsubscribed honestly.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

That first outfit from the Holiday Lookbook - the sheer blouse, lace bralette and miniskirt is the wildest thing I've ever seen Fleur wear. It actually doesn't look that bad and doesn't make her look chubs for once. All the other outfits were tragic though.

pasodoble
Informer
Informer

Post by pasodoble »

I am so over this LookBook 'run fingers through hair, false laugh at something happening off camera' shit they all do.
Yes, haha. Look at me on my expensive holiday, in my ugly clothes, with my overpriced Chloe Drew. Haha. Haha. Haha. Don'tcha all wish you were me?

Errr. No.
Hey, guyyyyyyyyyys ...
There is NO H IN STRIPES

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

Toss hair to one side, toss hair to other side. Fidget feet. Constantly touch head. If she feels so awkward and uncomfortable doing these videos, which it's apparent she is, why doesn't she just do still shots.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

pasodoble wrote:I am so over this LookBook 'run fingers through hair, false laugh at something happening off camera' shit they all do.
Yes, haha. Look at me on my expensive holiday, in my ugly clothes, with my overpriced Chloe Drew. Haha. Haha. Haha. Don'tcha all wish you were me?

Errr. No.

This is such an unflattering look. She looks like she has cankles :o

Sabine3200
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sabine3200 »

Long time lurker..

The photo above with the skin coloured dress is bad. Even worse in the lookbook video. The shoes do nothing for her. They don't even fit properly. When she walks her heel lifts up. Noway she wore them for anything other than the photo.

Return to “FleurDeForce”