FlerghDeFail 2016 - General thread part 16

Re: FlerghDeFail 2016 - General thread part 16

Post by Guest »

Stina wrote:No one even cares enough to make a new thread :? well, there you have it...
Where are you, Lolita_blah lol :D

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

That declutter video.... I usually like watching these as you get mini reviews and a good overview of what's out there but she just says "this one... can go" "this one.... love".... well, thanks for nothing fleur. Also, a strong tendency to throw cheap stuff out and keep expensive stuff even if she says she never reaches for it "but would like to"...

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I wouldn't be friends with someone who gives me used makeup that she doesn't like.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

The lipstick color is just like her. Yes it's MAC, it comes in a nice packaging as all the other lipsticks, but when you open it, it's just blah. Boring, plain and dull. She created herself in a lipstick form!

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

She basically only kept high street old favorites or high end crap.

When she rationalized keeping three (prob old) Touche Eclats? Are you 13 years old, honestly?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

CourtneyShane wrote:She basically only kept high street old favorites or high end crap.

When she rationalized keeping three (prob old) Touche Eclats? Are you 13 years old, honestly?
but it has stars on it!!!! /s

xsparkle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xsparkle »

I was amazed at how much makeup she kept during that "clear out". It almost wasn't worth a video she got rid of so little. It doesn't matter if everything she kept is amazing, no one needs or can possibly use that many different products.

bittersweet1603
Learner
Learner

Post by bittersweet1603 »

And you have to remember that this wasn't her entire collection (example: no too faced palettes and some other stuff).this was only her makeup that she is currently using/reviewing. Remember she had that Ikea Alex drawer full of stuff in the old place. I doubt that she got rid of it

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

That declutter video was so dull! I've been unsubscribed from her for a while now but when I saw she posted a declutter video I tuned in because I love watching declutter videos. She went through the products so fast and half the time she she was searching it was out of the camera shot...Not to mention keeping my makeup in a dresser drawer with no dividers would drive me nuts!

cheesejustridiculous
Talker
Talker

Post by cheesejustridiculous »

Came for asking a question but just do have to rectify that she chose a boring nude because all of them are boring nudes, seriously. I can't stand nude, doesn't suit me at all, and all these gurus who made their mac lipstick have somehow chosen a boring nude. I think it's because they want the maximum number of people in their fan base to buy this lipstick instead of what L'Oréal does for instance, when they do these things with lipstick that have celebrities's names, merely just sell the line itself. Nudes sells more than bright red or orange or purple, but it's some sad conformity right there.

Anyway, my question: how come now the same Lucy who was seemingly Essie button's assistant shows up in Fleur's april vlog and seems to now work for her? Is all she does all year round just be assistant to glorified housewives who become youtubers out of consumerism and greed? I mean, it's funny when it's Devil Wears Prada and you're really the assistant of someone huge, but in this case it seems like a sad excuse: why do these girls even need assistants?

Cyan95
Debater
Debater

Post by Cyan95 »

cheesejustridiculous wrote:
Anyway, my question: how come now the same Lucy who was seemingly Essie button's assistant shows up in Fleur's april vlog and seems to now work for her? Is all she does all year round just be assistant to glorified housewives who become youtubers out of consumerism and greed? I mean, it's funny when it's Devil Wears Prada and you're really the assistant of someone huge, but in this case it seems like a sad excuse: why do these girls even need
assistants?
Lucy works for Fleur's management company and I also ask the same question why do they need an assistant too :?

In relation to her makeup clear out video, did anyone notice she put Deciem The Ordinary Primer into the giveaway box, if you could back to her video on Deciem products a couple of months ago, she raves about the primer being the best she has ever used. Really ??? Must be that great that you just have to give it away. That video was biggest waste of time ever.

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner

Post by LoulouVi »

Kool Ade wrote:Now even her homewares haul was disappointing, and I love that kind of stuff. Its just so annoying that she has the opportunity to basically restore a historical manor and bring it back to life and is going back to that same gray color scheme that her old house was. None of the stuff she bought feels like it's in keeping with the integrity of the house.
She mentioned her husband bought, if I remember correctly, something like a hundred antique books to fill their library. She didn't show them, she couldn't have.

For two reasons. One, this time they seem put, they're not going to move, so there's even more of an incentive to keep things private. Two, she should show what only a handful of people can afford, and probably not even her fellow youtubers, and relatable would go out the window.

She could embrace her non average life, but then privacy would go out the window.

So homeware wise, I think we're going to see just fluff.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

it's a shame because seeing her decorate the house in an appropriate way could actually be interesting content for once! imagine that :rofl: I might have actually watched my first fleur video in forever

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

How things have changed...not so long ago it seemed like it was against the rules to say anything negative against Fleur, now most people on here can't stand her. Sounds like she'll be irrelevant soon. RIP the Fleur lovefest lol.

Return to “FleurDeForce”