:love2:

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SnoozeDeFarce 2016 - General thread part 15

Post by LoulouVi »

fatshopaholic wrote:First time posting here. I was a little curious about the "big life change" she revealed in a vlog and had wondered if they were selling up and well I had a look today and they have indeed listed the house for sale for £1,395,000. Wonder if they will be staying in the UK or moving to the US?
That's what, 400,000 more than they did pay?

I remember she said "they were toying with the idea of moving" when they were engaged.
And I think they jumped the gun when that particular property was presented to them, as she said "it's the perfect size and the perfect location".

(Yes, I do remember specific sentences, but I on't recall what videos they were in).

So: when envisioning their future, at least when Fleur's career was still a lot less remunerative and not established as a path for many, and their life stood mainly on family money, this house was ideal, both for its size and its position.

Not long ago, they answered questions about moving house. Fleur was vague, but Mike said it was a possibility, and the way he said it made me think they had been seriously considering it. Fleur hides news better, in front of cameras, I guess.

From when they bought this house to this point, I can see one main change: Fleur's work. Four years ago, she was still esitant calling it a career. Now she's is making more money and I think she sees a good job in her future, even if youtube dies down.

Electricavenue
Talker
Talker

Post by Electricavenue »

Ggers, what do you think Fleur will end up doing post YouTube? (Marriage and pro-creating aside.)

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

Electricavenue wrote:Ggers, what do you think Fleur will end up doing post YouTube? (Marriage and pro-creating aside.)
Hopefully living under a rock, bothering nobody with her bland selfishness.

Return to “FleurDeForce”