SnoozeDeFarce 2015 - General thread part 14

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SnoozeDeFarce 2015 - General thread part 14

Post by Photography Lover »

I don't like her house at all. I loved the house that they lived in before. The one that belonged to Mike's parents. Now that looked cozy and like a home but I guess that's because someone else did the work and spent the money to furnish it properly. I even liked Fleur more back then, complete with the cheesy intro that someone referenced before. It's sad that the popularity of YouTube turned these women into insufferable, spoiled bores.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Reading these comments I'm wondering who her channel is appealing to and how it will last? Her behaviour and attitude doesn't appeal to people her own age, she is too selfish, too immature, to bratty, too rude about her spouses diet and image and consumer driven. Teens would never be able to afford all those animals, her huge home, constantly travelling and eating out, all the takeaways and then there is the sales shopping, asos hauls whenever she is bored and buyer a designer bag every couple of months. Who is her market, she doesn't even show off the foreign countries she has been sent too, or talk about what being a youtuber as a job entails. Even just some speeded up muted footage of all those "cheeky secret meetings" would be a start at being more transparent.

Lipstick_Jungle
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstick_Jungle »

I don't know what is it with Fleur.
I think the issue, for me, is that she didn't grew up.
Not as a person, nor as a youtuber.

she does the exact same videos month after month.
and it isn't like she took all the chances she could and LEARN about stuff and then went on to share it with her viewers.
She keeps using the same general - cute, luxurious, really like it , to describe stuff.

she never says_ this doesn't work for me because I have dry sky, but it might work for oily skin, the XYZ ingredient would be really helpful to counteract / help that, etc
she never says L'oreal owns this and that brand, so this could be a dupe for that.

stuff like that.

She keeps doing videos seating down, holding stuff up and describing crap we can see ourselves: this is blue. it has lace in the sleeves.

She never had this engaging personality. she is not energetic, she isn't passionate, she is not funny.

And I think that's why she comes across as rude. That is her way of being funny. taunting Mike and joking in that very un-funny way.

I liked her because she was serious, she stand her ground.

But she didn't grew. So she is just boring.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

^ i feel the same way about Elle Fowler. They dont grow up with these videos and i partly blame the management. keep em the same to keep the sponsors coming. her home goods puchases are just more junk to satisfy her shopping addiction.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Nicole x wrote:
I've often thought this. I get that some people just aren't into their houses and in a way it's refreshing that Fleur hasn't felt the need to redo her whole house immediately, but she has mentioned on quite a few occasions that she doesn't like their entrance hall and that they want to save up and redecorate ('save up' ImageImage).
More like waiting to score a good sponsor and do the renovation for free? ;)

Sent from my fancy super expensive fantasy phone via patapoop
:love2:

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

lolita_blah wrote:
Nicole x wrote:
I've often thought this. I get that some people just aren't into their houses and in a way it's refreshing that Fleur hasn't felt the need to redo her whole house immediately, but she has mentioned on quite a few occasions that she doesn't like their entrance hall and that they want to save up and redecorate ('save up' ).
More like waiting to score a good sponsor and do the renovation for free? ;)

Sent from my fancy super expensive fantasy phone via patapoop

That's more like it lol :tu:
Why pay with your own money when you can do an ad for a renovation company to do it for free?

bobslaw
Learner
Learner

Post by bobslaw »

marinascorpio86 wrote:Did anybody find her latest vlog at Nandos very annoying? She behaves/talks like a teenager, not like a grown up, married woman. :|
Fleur's voice affectations drive me up the damn wall. That and her vocal fry that she likes to use when she's tired. Makes me crazy. Sexy baby voice is not sexy!

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Please continue in the new thread:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=29698
<3
:love2:

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

I love the way Fleur says we made the effort to go the gym/I'm glad we went/I'm glad we made the effort - IT'S IN YOUR HOUSE!

sleepyhead19
Talker
Talker

Post by sleepyhead19 »

I saw an instagram post about them filming a Disney Q&A and a huge announcement (according to her). I wonder if it's about Tyler designing Disney trips?

Return to “FleurDeForce”