FleurDeForce - General thread part 12

pretty belle
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - General thread part 12

Post by pretty belle »

I don't think that they got what they paid for (58,000 $ + the dress and stuff like that) at all. I'm not from England and people say that Barbington House is THE place to get married at but tbh if I hadn't known that I'd say it looks like they got married at an old lady's house. Regarding the small wedding vs Fleur's bigger wedding - I think you can't really compare that because Fleur has SO many close friends which she all regularly meets whereas Tanya and Jim are mainly only friends with Youtubers. I know this is preference but I liked Fleur's wedding so much better because as I already said their venue looked so fairytale-like (I also loved the fact that Mike and friends/family helped building it) whereas Tanya's and Jim's venue looked like a cellar (not really romantic). What I also loved about Fleur's wedding is that it was 50% super traditional and fancy and 50% so young and cool. Anyway, as I said I just don't think that Tanya's and Jim's wedding looked liked a 60,000 $ wedding, it was just a bit above average. Though one thing that I liked better about their wedding was that they didn't get married in a church as I don't like churches - they have more of a death vibe and not a happy place vibe to me.

If Fleur would have attended I'm 100% she looked better than this :P

VulpesZerda
Learner
Learner

Post by VulpesZerda »

It's still disgusting to me that Tanya showed up to Fleur's wedding like that (edit: + don't forget the grey cardigan and big stupid bag). :? I'm glad Fleur didn't go to hers and didn't congratulate her (at least not publicly).
Not a native English speaker!

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

Tulips wrote:Can't help thinking it looks like Jim is helping a child cut a very large cake rather than them cutting it together as a newly married couple, sorry.
It's the reassuring hand on the shoulder.
"Now Tan, this knife is sharp. Take your time and cut the cake carefully."

:D :P

pops80
Learner
Learner

Post by pops80 »

Tanya and jims wedding looked so boring. Her dress was plain and boring and it looked like a YouTube convention. Fleur and mikes wedding was hands down the winner (since we are comparing)

Post by Guest »

slap wrote:
Tulips wrote:Can't help thinking it looks like Jim is helping a child cut a very large cake rather than them cutting it together as a newly married couple, sorry.
It's the reassuring hand on the shoulder.
"Now Tan, this knife is sharp. Take your time and cut the cake carefully."

:D :P
...and that look of childlike wonder that she normally has ;)

meganleigh91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meganleigh91 »

What area of London is FDFHQ? Islington?

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Tulips wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:Also, her cake is completely bare. There is literally nothing on it. It looked like they forgot it, made one last minute and picked some flowers for it.

There seems to have been a shift to a more 'back to basics/village fete' trend in the UK these last few years, so, yes, it is a thing right now, including 'naked cakes' lol. The traditional royal icing covered ornate fruit cake may be a little old- fashioned for some now.
I know it is a thing. That does not mean I can't think it is one of the ugliest "trends" I have ever seen for a wedding. Looks absolutely atrocious. Sad thing is they probably paid a lot of money for that shit when they could have got the same thing out of the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

everdrean
Learner
Learner

Post by everdrean »

that's because Tantan is a child, with the exagerated baby voice and all :D :D
Winter is coming!

avor
Learner
Learner

Post by avor »

I'd actually be REALLY surprised if Fleur was invited. It's very clear they aren't close at all. A wedding is an expensive event, why waste money on someone you aren't friends with anymore, it doesn't make any sense. So it's one of the few occasions that I'm on Tanya's side.
The only thing that sucks about Fleur's not being invited is that she's going to be asked about it more than Tanya. Fleur's comments are filled with questions about Ingrid, Zoe, Tanya and Louise, while the others don't seem to get that many questions about her. So while I think that she comes out as looking professional by maintaining a professional relationship with that bunch, she also keeps the subject relevant by doing so.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

Yeah i understand but i find tanyas ways shady. I would have been hurt. If not for the fact that hannaj hart was there and who is she to tanya?

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

Ingrid's +1? I doubt Tanya invited her personally.

I had to chuckle.
I Google imaged "tanya burr wedding" and the 4th picture along is one of Fleur before any pictures of Tanya's actual wedding. :D

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Off topic but thank God for this thread and for you people :)
So much love on Tanya's thread right now I can't even... you can't say anything bad about her wedding... are we still in guru gossip?

Envoyé de mon GT-I8190 en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

cdy

FleurDeForce - General thread part 12

Post by cdy »

^ a bit hypocritical of you to say that when people can't really make the slight criticism of fleur in here haha just because we are on guru gossip doesn't mean people have to be mean all the time :lol:

Anyway I think both weeding were great but I'll give Tanya a win this time just for the privacy of her weeding. That bride de force channel rubbed me the wrong way so much. It was totally classless of fleur. I like weeding being private and intimate not something you must share with millions of strangers online and Tanya looks better too tbh. And from everyone description it seems it was a very emotional wedding.. I imagine Jim's childhood and the fact his dad wasn't there played a lot in it.

maggieg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maggieg »

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Mike close to Jim as well, I thought they were good friends.

Maybe I imagined it but didn't Jim know that Mike was going to propose or something like that.

I also remember them spending weekends at each others houses not long before Fleur and Mikes wedding and I don't think we've seen them together since. Even when Fleur and Mike were on that cruise thing together and Jim and Alfie were there too.

I wonder what happened to that friendship?

eva88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eva88 »

lolita_blah wrote:Off topic but thank God for this thread and for you people :)
So much love on Tanya's thread right now I can't even... you can't say anything bad about her wedding... are we still in guru gossip?

All the top comments on the daily mail article about the wedding are about Fleur and being team Fleur, so that should give you some faith in humanity!!

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

cdy wrote:^ a bit hypocritical of you to say that when people can't really make the slight criticism of fleur in here haha just because we are on guru gossip doesn't mean people have to be mean all the time :lol:

Anyway I think both weeding were great but I'll give Tanya a win this time just for the privacy of her weeding. That bride de force channel rubbed me the wrong way so much. It was totally classless of fleur. I like weeding being private and intimate not something you must share with millions of strangers online and Tanya looks better too tbh. And from everyone description it seems it was a very emotional wedding.. I imagine Jim's childhood and the fact his dad wasn't there played a lot in it.
ITA. Judging based on wedding alone (not the couple or their relationship and who attended), I gave Tanya the win this time. While not a fan of either of their wedding hairdos, overall, I think Tanya looked better. IMO, her dress looks gorgeous and I imagine it looked way better in real life. Sometimes lace dresses don't photograph as well (I know from experience). The overall tone of Tanya's wedding was classy and intimate. Very chic. I was never a fan of Fleur's...the men wearing top hats was probably the coolest thing about her wedding. Fleur's wedding was quite cliche in many ways. And I absolutely despised how Fleur commercialized her wedding. In all honesty, it was quite tasteless.

For me, it's not about being Team Fleur or Tanya...I really don't like either of them. I'm just judging the weddings :lol:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

eva88 wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:Off topic but thank God for this thread and for you people :)

All the top comments on the daily mail article about the wedding are about Fleur and being team Fleur, so that should give you some faith in humanity!!
+ the comment about me being a hypocritical.... jeeeez I was just expressing a general feeling about all the sudden sweet love in Tanya's thread! It's not about being team Fleur or team Tanya.. after all they are making millions and we are here just for the gossip Image

Couldnt quote the other comment. . But hypocritical? Talk about being mean...

:love2:

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

My mind cannot fathom how people think her dress is even ok. It looks heavy, old, AND LIKE AN IVORY CURTAIN. If that is British taste that everyone loves then y'all have some weird antiquated taste.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

*Causually scrolls thru waiting for people to stop commenting 'Why wasn't Fleur invited?' 'Was Fleur invited?' ''I don't think Fleur went' 'I don't think Fleur was invited' 'Fleur's wedding was the best' ''Fleur Tanya, Fleur, Tanya, Wedding, Invited, Tanya'* :roll:

BettySpaghetti
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BettySpaghetti »

YouslessTube wrote:*Causually scrolls thru waiting for people to stop commenting 'Why wasn't Fleur invited?' 'Was Fleur invited?' ''I don't think Fleur went' 'I don't think Fleur was invited' 'Fleur's wedding was the best' ''Fleur Tanya, Fleur, Tanya, Wedding, Invited, Tanya'* :roll:
What would you like to talk about?

Also, this conversation is far better than the "breeder vs shelter dog" debates that last 10 pages every time a YouTuber gets a dog

Return to “FleurDeForce”