Dutchie
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - General thread part 12

Post by Dutchie »

Nin wrote:Image
That's Niomi and Marcus! Have a look on Zoë's IG, you can See Niomi with that bag and the bottom of her drews

Dutchie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dutchie »

It's Niomi and Marcus.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

eileen_2015 wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:She is out of the country for mikes bday. Definitely did not go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wonder if that trip was booked before the wedding invitations were sent out or after...... If I was here, I'd want to be out of the country for that time, too...
Is it possible Fleur wasn't invited and planned the trip to make it seem like they didn't attend only because they were out of town? I don't know if Fleur and Mike always leave this time of year or not. She probably doesn't care though I guess not being invited could have been a bit of a hassle to deal with professionally. Mostly the one million questions about why she wasn't invited. lol

Waffle
Talker
Talker

Post by Waffle »

Nope.

Waffle
Talker
Talker

Post by Waffle »

Nope.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I want to know so much if Fleur was there or not... so much that it's becoming quit morbid lol
:love2:

the90scalled
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by the90scalled »

I don't think Fleur was there. But I can't help but wonder how Fleur not being there (providing she didn't go) is going to reflect on Tanya because we've already seen from people's instagrams and tweets that a lot of people think Fleur is the nicer, professional one of the two. You know, always congratulating others and going to their launches etc.
While I don't think Fleur cares whether or not she was invited or attended I think some fans will be like 'where was Fleur? She invited you to her wedding and has supported you and now you don't invite her to your wedding?'
Maybe it's me over analysing the situation but I've known situations like that to happen in real life. It will be interesting to see how that goes down.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Was that really the dress and hair Tanya chose for her wedding day? Really??? Ok...

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

I think her dress looks lovely. Not perfect by any means, but in some of the other pictures she looks beautiful and less rumpled. Her hair on the other hand is just awful. It's a lot like Fleur's was on her wedding day I think, but nowhere near as nice. I can see the look they were going for but the tendrils down the sides just don't work due to her larger forehead and there not being enough hair there. They were maybe more curly at the start of the day and looked better though?

Post by Guest »

runningon wrote:
eileen_2015 wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:She is out of the country for mikes bday. Definitely did not go.

Wonder if that trip was booked before the wedding invitations were sent out or after...... If I was here, I'd want to be out of the country for that time, too...
Is it possible Fleur wasn't invited and planned the trip to make it seem like they didn't attend only because they were out of town? I don't know if Fleur and Mike always leave this time of year or not. She probably doesn't care though I guess not being invited could have been a bit of a hassle to deal with professionally. Mostly the one million questions about why she wasn't invited. lol
It's a milestone birthday, that's why they planned the trip.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I was never that impressed with Fleur's wedding...it seemed very cliche to me and had a typical wedding feel what with the 5,000 bridesmaids. It didn't feel classy or elegant. I also really hated how much Fleur pimped out her wedding. As much as I dislike Tanya and hate to admit it, her wedding was :tu: :tu: :tu: I think her dress is beautiful, simple but elegant. The lace detail looks gorgeous on it. Her veil is stunning. The venue, decor... :tu: Not a fan of her hair or Fleur's...I think a soft updo is always prettier than hair just hanging down limp (inevitably curls will fall out).

I wouldn't be surprised if Fleur's trip to Belgium was solidified after Tanya's wedding invitations went out and she didn't receive one :lol: No way was Fleur going to be "home" for this.

Valerine_1806
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Valerine_1806 »

It was a small wedding, and it will be uncomfortable for both of them if Fleur was there. Specially with Ingrid and all Tanya's family and friends around. They are not friends anymore, she dont have to be there. If she was at the wedding , Zoe, Ingrid and Niomi would be like High school girls just talking behind her back. She's better with her husband at Bruges.

Sorry for my english :? .

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

I was never a fan of Fleur's wedding look, that is a personal preference.

I did liked her wedding because it was so old fashionable English and I truly do believe they love each other and their friends and family are very close and devoted.

I like that her own mother did the cake
and that Mike and friends built parts of the venue

But I simply adore Tanya's cake

But I think Tanya looked better- again, personal preference.
Jim's mother looked amazing, Pixiwoo his sisters, dear lord, super bad.

But Tanya did nailed it

some more pics under spoiler tags

lipstick jungle

Valerine_1806 wrote:It was a small wedding, and it will be uncomfortable for both of them if Fleur was there. Specially with Ingrid and all Tanya's family and friends around. They are not friends anymore, she dont have to be there. If she was at the wedding , Zoe, Ingrid and Niomi would be like High school girls just talking behind her back. She's better with her husband at Bruges.

Sorry for my english :? .
Louise from sprinkle of glitter wasn't there, nor was lilly peebles and Anna from Vivianadoesmakeup, etc all from Gleam.

I think they really just took close friends. I don't REALLY get Ingrid, they aren't THAT close, but Zoe, Naomi , their partners, etc they are all pretty close.

I don't think Fleur cares really. I think it would be worst if she had been invited. she isn't close to ANY of them. and never was.
She was close with Tanya but they haven't been for ages.
It's understandable.

Post by Guest »

Can't help thinking it looks like Jim is helping a child cut a very large cake rather than them cutting it together as a newly married couple, sorry.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FleurDeForce - General thread part 12

Post by itsmebitches »

Y'all don't think her dress looks like someone took a thick ivory curtain and draped it across her with no thought to shape or time of year? Ok. Also, her cake is completely bare. There is literally nothing on it. It looked like they forgot it, made one last minute and picked some flowers for it.

lipstick jungle

:lol:

Naked wedding cakes are a thing now. :lol:
https://www.google.pt/search?q=naked+we ... M3&dpr=0.9
I like the cake

I also like the dress.

But it may be the shock. Tanya has such a godamn awful taste that I was expecting something like this

Return to “FleurDeForce”