Sneaky shades of FleurDeForce - General thread part 10

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sneaky shades of FleurDeForce - General thread part 10

Post by Devastat0r »

sillypeanut wrote:The dog has fur. 30 degrees F is not freezing for a furry dog. Piglet was only in the car for 30 minutes. She has a fleece lined dog bag. She was fine.

I'm getting really tired of people getting butthurt over the positive comments about Fleur. We know this is the Trash section, but if there's not much material for us to Trash then what do you want us to do? Make shit up?
I don't like leaving my dogs in the car as they don't like the car either. As fleur said about piglet they would not be impressed, but they settle down in a few minutes and we typically leave the car on.

30 minutes in a bed, in a car, in an enclosed car park where we don't know if the car is running or not is not going to kill her.

Some people act as if everything any pet owner ever does is Animal Abuse when there are actual crimes towards animals going on in the world.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

Nobody's saying it's animal abuse or that Piglet was gonna die lmao. It's obvious that Fleur and Mike love their dogs and take great care of them. But I still think it's irresponsible to leave pets alone in the car. Would you leave your child alone for 30 minutes in the car? And chances are walking into Nando's, getting seated, ordering, waiting for food, eating, waiting for the bill take more than 30 minutes.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ Yeeeeeeep. I like Fleur, but I just don't get people who leaves their dog inside their car. They could have gone for a drive through or something.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

A dog is NOT a child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBBlogger
Talker
Talker

Post by BBBlogger »

As much as I LOVE dogs. A dog is a dog and 30 minutes in a warm secure car isn't going to traumatise them. She would have likely settled in a couple of minutes and slept until they got back. It's not freezing not too hot in England and they were in a secure car park. Fleur loves her dogs and would never put them in any sort of danger or mistreatment I think we could all agree on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

signedconfessions
Talker
Talker

Post by signedconfessions »

OT: guys, I'm so proud to be part of this thread. I'm glad we're not as nasty or nitpicky as some of the other threads. Also I feel like there's a lot of respect here for both fleur and for each other's opinions! You go girls! ((Hugs))

(P.s. I'm totally PMS ing and being emotional at everything)!

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

itsmebitches wrote:A dog is NOT a child.

DOn't say that around here - some people act like pets are equivalent to children and how they should be treated.

That being said, as soon as she said she left Piglet, I knew there was going to be controversy - but seeing that it's not extremely cold, or hot - I think it's fine.

Post by Guest »

^ I also had a feeling that leaving Pig in the car was going to be a controversial topic. I personally don't leave my dogs in the car for any longer than a few minutes (ie: running into a rest stop), but I really don't think Fleur's situation was irresponsible or bad. They had been out of town all day and needed a place to eat a quick meal. If it was a sunny, warm day then I would think otherwise.

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

I treat my dogs like kids but Nando's wouldn't have kicked you out for bringing a toddler haha.

alliwantistruth
Informer
Informer

Post by alliwantistruth »

Maybe Nando's would be quicker as Fleur as a Nando's black card? Idk, just guessing haha! ( as seen here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/li ... -mums.html)

Ngl, pretty envious she has one of those though. Nandos. :love2:

OT (ish) - I'm going to her Bluewater book signing tomorrow - I'm so excited!! Hahaha, I'm 22, bet I'm one of the oldest there, but at this point I don't care. I can't wait. :D :P

heatherweather
Debater
Debater

Post by heatherweather »

In the article from Telegraph, it says she has a contract with Starbucks. I didn't know that! No wonder she has to pop into starbucks every vlog. I'm jealous.

Post by Guest »

alliwantistruth wrote:Maybe Nando's would be quicker as Fleur as a Nando's black card? Idk, just guessing haha! ( as seen here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/li ... -mums.html)

Ngl, pretty envious she has one of those though. Nandos. :love2:

OT (ish) - I'm going to her Bluewater book signing tomorrow - I'm so excited!! Hahaha, I'm 22, bet I'm one of the oldest there, but at this point I don't care. I can't wait. :D :P
Girl, no shame! I'm 29 and would love to go to her book signing. :P Have a great time!

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

heatherweather wrote:In the article from Telegraph, it says she has a contract with Starbucks. I didn't know that! No wonder she has to pop into starbucks every vlog. I'm jealous.
Haha, I was just about to post that. :D Didn't even know that Starbucks deals for youtubers exists. And what is a Nando's black card? Superfast service? Free food? Geez, I feel like I've been living under a rock. :lol:
Last edited by facepalm on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

heatherweather
Debater
Debater

Post by heatherweather »

facepalm wrote:
heatherweather wrote:In the article from Telegraph, it says she has a contract with Starbucks. I didn't know that! No wonder she has to pop into starbucks every vlog. I'm jealous.
Haha, I was just about to post that. :D Didn't even know that Starbucks deals for youtubers exists. And what is a Nando's black card? Superfast service? Free food? Geez, I feel like living in a cave. :lol:
Apparently a Nando's black card is free food for a year. Explains why they eat there a lot

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

atlantique wrote:
heyheyheynow wrote:I don't think it's been confirmed that Fleur has any beauty products coming out. Just speculation about her mystery trip to Devon and that there is a cosmetics factory located there.
also based on her tweet linked a couple pages back... basically someone was like "what lippie were you wearing in Manchester" and she said "it's top secret, I can tell you in a few months!!" seems pretty telling to me
Ahh, I must have missed that. Thanks :)

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

First of all, today's video has been filmed for quite a while, right? I don't know why, it just feels like it's old, lol
Second, some surprising names in the people they tagged:
Tati from GlamLife Guru
Nikki Phillippi
Holly from xtwinklelashesx
Ingrid Nilsen from Missgalmorazzi
Helen Anderson
Becca Rose
Lily Pebbles
ViviannaDoesMakeup
Suzie from Hello October
Sammi from BeautyCrush
Victoria from InTheFrow
Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter
Zoella
Tanya Burr

EssieButton
AmeliaLiana
Ruth Crilly from AModelRecommends
Are friendships being mended, is it just for show cause they know they won't watch and/or care? Has there never been any issues with anyone whatsoever and we have made it all up? I'm so curious.

Guanabeer
Debater
Debater

Post by Guanabeer »

Devastat0r wrote:

I treat my dogs like kids but Nando's wouldn't have kicked you out for bringing a toddler haha.
I also treat my dog like a kid. And I prefer my dog than a kid now (even some people will call me crazy)

If I were in her position (hungry and with a dog in my car) I'd rather eat junk food in a drive tru than leave my dog waiting in the car. I know my dog and he'd definitely destroy something while I was away, or choke with something that he'd eat. I don't think that Fleur and Mike are animal abuser. They treat their dog better than some people treat their kids.
English is not my 1th language, pardon my english.

Puntita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Puntita »

OutOfLurkingDarkness wrote:First of all, today's video has been filmed for quite a while, right? I don't know why, it just feels like it's old, lol
Are friendships being mended, is it just for show cause they know they won't watch and/or care? Has there never been any issues with anyone whatsoever and we have made it all up? I'm so curious.
Did she have any beef with Ruth? I never thought they had a lot to do with each other

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Puntita wrote:
OutOfLurkingDarkness wrote:First of all, today's video has been filmed for quite a while, right? I don't know why, it just feels like it's old, lol
Did she have any beef with Ruth? I never thought they had a lot to do with each other
Her and ruth have always been friendly. Chatting on twitter and stuff. That one isn't the surprising one to me. Louis doesn't even surprise me as much as Ingrid.

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

heatherweather wrote:
heatherweather wrote:Haha, I was just about to post that. Didn't even know that Starbucks deals for youtubers exists. And what is a Nando's black card? Superfast service? Free food? Geez, I feel like living in a cave.

Apparently a Nando's black card is free food for a year. Explains why they eat there a lot
\

Haha, I didn't notice that's why they go to Nando's a lot - I thought it was just fast and easy, but hey good for her for taking advantage of it.

Also, I didn't realize she had a Starbucks deal either - I thought she only went to Starbucks very often, because well.. who doesn't? lol every time I go somewhere I go to Starbucks (I spent way too much there... it used to be twice daily)

Return to “FleurDeForce”