FleurDeForce FAQ

boringhumanbeing

Re: FleurDeForce FAQ

Post by boringhumanbeing »

where do they live now? do they have a flat in London?
I just started watching her (properly, I had watch some of her videos before randomly) and I am curious

Waffle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Waffle »

boringhumanbeing wrote:where do they live now? do they have a flat in London?
I just started watching her (properly, I had watch some of her videos before randomly) and I am curious
She lives in Welford in a huge £1 mil. house with Mike. ≈ 17 rooms (5 bedrooms), conservatory and a private lake, The whole thing is 4 acres.
On top of that she has a "studio" in the posher part of London (Notting Hill, I believe?), which is in fact a 1 bedroom self contained flat.

boringhumanbeing

Post by boringhumanbeing »

Waffle wrote:
boringhumanbeing wrote:where do they live now? do they have a flat in London?
She lives in Welford in a huge £1 mil. house with Mike. ≈ 17 rooms (5 bedrooms), conservatory and a private lake, The whole thing is 4 acres.
On top of that she has a "studio" in the posher part of London (Notting Hill, I believe?), which is in fact a 1 bedroom self contained flat.
wow!
thank you so much for the answer

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Fleur's brother is married to Becky? As in, Fleur's best friend, talkbeckytalk?

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner

Post by AnusPepper1 »

sgirl1 wrote:Fleur's brother is married to Becky? As in, Fleur's best friend, talkbeckytalk?
That's what I thought, too. It doesn't seem right though. It's been a while since I've paid attention to Becky, but I haven't heard anything about her getting married or having a baby. I think I would have at least heard about it somehow.
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

Hippthehopp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hippthehopp »

No, it's another Becky. Rebecca is quite a popular name in Britain!

Becky (as in Alex' wife) features in a few family vlogs as well.

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

I still see people ask about their most recent move quite a lot, so I thought it would be handy if that was included in this thread as well, I hope that's okay.

They had the Hemploe extensively renovated, referred to rooms as the future nursery etc, so it definitely seemed like that was their forever home. Then very suddenly in December 2016 (first day of Vlogmas) they announced that they were moving. The reason they gave was that it's closer to Mike's work, which is not true, it's actually further away. The whole video seemed rehearsed and Mike slipped up a bit, it was very weird. People were even speculating that they had money trouble and were downgrading. At some point during December they were putting up their Christmas decorations and someone on GG recognised a very distinct room from a picture Mike's sister had previously posted on Instagram. It turned out that they had moved to Mike's family's giant estate. So far I believe they have not really addressed why they moved, and so suddenly after putting so much work into their old house.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”