Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 9

Post by wendy_wong »

itsmebitches wrote:
wendy_wong wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:Omg Fleurrrrrr. Watch out for PETA! I swear sometimes these types of people are worse than the self-righteous vegans. (.....but they probably are the same people)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lmao! I'm vegan and i'm laughing at that person's comment. Seriously, everyone and their mothers has to impose their righteousness in some of these youtubers videos even in silly situations like Piglet wearing a silly jumper (for a few hours). These animals are sooo lucky. That aga person has no clue... Image
lol right? Those dogs have acres and acres and acres to run around in and two people that are basically home the whole time to cuddle and snuggle them. Those dogs are so lucky. Btw I still get super super duper sad when I watch the video where the say Woofie died. Image (wasn't talking about the vegans that eat what they want but the ones that terrorized people for eating meat around them)

Yes they are very fortunate indeed! Poor Woofie she was so young too! Yeah being "morally vegan" isn't synonymous for being a pesky pestilence lol

Live and let live is my motto. Image

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

itsmebitches wrote:lol right? Those dogs have acres and acres and acres to run around in and two people that are basically home the whole time to cuddle and snuggle them. Those dogs are so lucky. Btw I still get super super duper sad when I watch the video where the say Woofie died.
I cry every time I watch that video and that part in her Draw My Life! It's just so sad losing pets that you love and considered part of the family. Woof was so young and it was so unexpected too.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Do you guys want a funny name for the next part, or do you wanna stick to just "FleurDeForce"? :)

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Ohhhhh. Something about the dogs would be great. I'm not creative though so maybe someone else can think of something.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I had a laugh in Fleur's newest main channel video where she said that she isn't festive because it isn't cold/snowing.

All I can say is: Australia.

I hate Christmas anyway to be honest but I think I agree with her that if I was somewhere that was text book/fairy tale Christmas I would get so into it.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

I live in Texas and it's in the 70s (F) here..... Totally doesn't feel like winter or Christmas at all. Not really that festive. No one really decorates either. Meh

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

Wy is her Vlogmas stopping today? :/

I was REALLY enjoying it :(

x

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:Wy is her Vlogmas stopping today? :/

x
Is it?? Her Getting Festive with Fleur and Mike video is on her main channel and is the last video until after Christmas if that's what you're thinking? I know that's what I initially thought when she said it because I forgot which channel it was!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160 usando Tapatalk 2

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

No No I think it's only her last main channel video before Christmas. Which it is! She will probably upload her usual 2014 Favourites in the first week after Xmas/New Year which I am so keen for!

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:Wy is her Vlogmas stopping today? :/

x
It isn't. She said on twitter she is editing today's vlog and that video was on her main channel.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

onigiri815 wrote:I had a laugh in Fleur's newest main channel video where she said that she isn't festive because it isn't cold/snowing.

All I can say is: Australia.

I hate Christmas anyway to be honest but I think I agree with her that if I was somewhere that was text book/fairy tale Christmas I would get so into it.
I used to live in the Southern hemisphere and never saw what the big deal was about Christmas. But now that I'm in the US, not gonna lie, I'm starting to love Christmas. It's easier to get into the spirit when everything around you is festive. The shopping windows, the ugly Christmas jumpers, the lit up streets and trees everywhere, the Christmas movies on tv all day... aah!

And yes, she's still doing Vlogmas! She was referring to main channel videos when she said it would be her last video until Boxing Day.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

JustGlow wrote:Do you guys want a funny name for the next part, or do you wanna stick to just "FleurDeForce"? :)
Fleur de SNEAKY Shade
(she says SNEAKY which is really cute, and she is the best at throwing shade at Gleamers) :respekt:

or Sneaky Shades of Fleur
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FleurDeForce - Part 9

Post by itsmebitches »

So... I hate secrets so I have been looking for things in and around Devon that fleur could have gone to but can't really talk about and these are a couple. It said they serve the Devon area so I don't know if they are actually there but..... http://www.theco.co.uk/showreels-page-click-links/

Sounds like they were in commercial and tv advertising. Also do some YouTube stuff. Hmmmmm.

There is also a fragrance manufacture there as well. Makes candles, soaps, and other fragrant things. THAT would be different than all the makeup and hair lines.

robinette
Debater
Debater

Post by robinette »

Candles and soaps would be kind of cool and fit in well with the FleurdeForce-brand as she's constantly raving about candes and makes no secret out of the fact that she loves taking baths.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

I was enjoying her main channel video until she asked Mike to do his 'excited for Xmas' noise, and followed with her own. I cringed SO hard, had to click off right there.

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

In a similar way to how some women react when they see men with babies, I find it endearing to see how much the cats like Mike (or maybe just the heat he provides, knowing my own cat!).
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Where can I buy a Mike and how much does it costs?

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

^ Right? Let me know when you find out.

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

MDNA wrote:Where can I buy a Mike and how much does it costs?
One private school education, A car Dealer and at least 4 Springer spaniels.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

I like his personality and how caring he is but his looks do absolutely nothing for me :/

Return to “FleurDeForce”