FleurDeForce - Part 9

ShallowBay
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 9

Post by ShallowBay »

I think the reason her Vlogtober/Vlogmas goes down so well is because we never see much of her life for most of the year, but when things are picking up because of the season, we're guaranteed to get a good month of blogs from her. I was subscribed to BFvsGF and that got boring way too quickly, same with iSuperwomanii, who I love on her regular channel. Daily vlogging kills it a little, in my opinion. Weekly might not be a bad idea though?

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

fiercelyprivate wrote:Another thing I've noticed is she will eat sushi from anywhere! She gets it from supermarkets too. Maybe England has exceptional sushi everywhere (including supermarkets) but to me, there is nothing worse than bad sushi. I live in a city where there's lots of good sushi but also lots of bad sushi. Supermarket sushi leaves something to be desired. Maybe I'm a sushi snob :lol:
My supermarket has a sushi bar with actual sushi chefs making it. I'm not sure how upscale Waitrose etc are compared to American grocery stores. IMO it's pretty hard to screw up some of the more basic sushi rolls.

I like that Fleur does a few months of vlogging - VEDA, Vlogust, Vlogtober, Vlogmas (god those portmanteaus are ridiculous) - and not daily. It keeps her fresh. She doesn't get sick of doing it and we don't get sick of her. I've unsubscribed to a fair few YTers once they decided to vlog more (Sorry, JulieG, but I can only take so many days of you going to the gym, playing with your dog and watching TV). I hope Fleur sticks with weekly vlogs, though.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

JustGlow wrote:At least she doesn't speak "for" her dogs...... "Piggy dog, piggy dog, does whatever a piggy dog does" or whatever :bang:
Aw, I do this with my cat :D (alone of course & to be fair his name is Peter Parker lol)

^JulieG still makes videos?! I forgot about her.

Meh I buy sushi from the supermarket bc they do cheap sushi boats on Fridays but def nowhere as good as some of the Japanese places around here. Proper hand rolled sushi that is made-to-order is 1000x better than day old rice forced into a sushi press imo. But hey, the stomach wants what it wants.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

If I hear "little monkey" one more time, I'm going to scream.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I think if the little things start ticking you off then you've reached your limit with her videos and you need a break. No point in subjecting yourself to annoyances just because you've been watching her. I'll be really surprised if she starts to change every little thing about herself because people are annoyed.

I really want to know what car she has now. Anyone else super curious?

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

emmygues wrote:I think if the little things start ticking you off then you've reached your limit with her videos and you need a break. No point in subjecting yourself to annoyances just because you've been watching her. I'll be really surprised if she starts to change every little thing about herself because people are annoyed.
I actually love Fleur and her vlogs but yes, there are some things about her that annoy me and I'm just expressing this annoyance here. That doesn't mean I'm expecting her to change every little thing about herself because I'm annoyed. :roll:

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ I'm not saying you are. But I'm saying when people think fleur is reading her threads that she's going to change everything that is said to be annoying here. I'm definitely not singling you out. I don't even look at usernames 99% of the time I come to GG. Sometimes some of the posts on here read "stop doing this" or "I wish she would stop doing this or that" and it's essentially saying "hey, stop being you because those parts of you annoy me." That's just my thought on things. When she started to annoy me, I just took a break from her videos. Now she doesn't annoy me anymore. Seems simple enough.

GuineaPig
Learner
Learner

Post by GuineaPig »

emmygues wrote:I think if the little things start ticking you off then you've reached your limit with her videos and you need a break. No point in subjecting yourself to annoyances just because you've been watching her. I'll be really surprised if she starts to change every little thing about herself because people are annoyed.

Someone in the comments lives near the place where they picked up the car and said that you can only buy Audi or Porsche there? Someone said they might also have Jaguars but wasn't sure about it. idk that probably wasn't very helpful :D

dontmindme
Informer
Informer

Post by dontmindme »

Am I right that she's got rid of the Mini? If so that makes me really sad :( end of an era!

atlantique
Talker
Talker

Post by atlantique »

I looked up Cheshire Oaks shopping centre and literally "right next to it" as she said there's a Cheshire Oaks Hyundai and Honda dealership so I'd bet it's one of those!

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

I wonder why she didn't got her new car at her parents' or Mike's parents' dealership.

RubyTwoShoes
Learner
Learner

Post by RubyTwoShoes »

They probably got some kind of deal/trade with another dealership.

I don't really see her driving a Hyundai. I don't know about the U.K., but they are great for resale in the States. Especially for those that trade in cars frequently.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Honda are some of the best made cars. Last forever. I bet she got a Porsche or Audi though. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RubyTwoShoes
Learner
Learner

Post by RubyTwoShoes »

itsmebitches wrote:Honda are some of the best made cars. Last forever. I bet she got a Porsche or Audi though. Lol
Agreed. I'm on my 3rd Honda. I wouldn't be surprised if the new car is an Audi.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

RubyTwoShoes wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:Honda are some of the best made cars. Last forever. I bet she got a Porsche or Audi though. Lol
Agreed. I'm on my 3rd Honda. I wouldn't be surprised if the new car is an Audi.
Seriously though I love Honda and want one for my next car. I have a scion now..... It's cute but our family has had so much trouble with Hyundai and Toyota made cars...ugh

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FleurDeForce - Part 9

Post by itsmebitches »

I didn't know Dan made her intro music from a while ago.....http://www.danhaigh.com/2010/07/fleurde ... -song.html

Also, fleur's myspace username was sweetsweetgophermilk.......lolololol

catfishcatdog
Talker
Talker

Post by catfishcatdog »

On one hand I sort of understand why she didn't show/tell what her new car is because I guess if it is something quite expensive and fancy she doesn't want to deal with a million 'OMG how did you afford that?!' questions from viewers who somehow haven't figured out her financial situation.

BUT I kind of think that if she wasn't going to say what the car was, why even mention it and show them going to pick it up? She has to know that everybody is going to be asking/wondering what her new car is and if she doesn't want to say, she could have easily avoided the whole thing by not showing or mentioning them going to get it.

Rage&Love
Informer
Informer

Post by Rage&Love »

I live 5 mins away from Cheshire Oaks. There is Audi, Honda, Porsche, Lexus, Skoda, & Hyundai.

dreamybutterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by dreamybutterfly »

Going by the keychain she held up its a Porsche.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

Just noticed that Zoe isn't following Fleur on Twitter anymore, while Fleur follows her...
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Return to “FleurDeForce”