Mum DeForce

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mum DeForce

Post by itsmebitches »

Who thinks when she does actually have kids that she will create a whole new channel about baby stuff? She did it for her wedding. I'm on the fence because she has the other multiple channels but she might not want to put all of it on YouTube because she is kind of private about some aspects of her life. Thoughts?

Stole the similar thread name from the fleur divorce thread. It made me think about her having kids. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Mum DeForce

Post by MalinaNox »

She doesn't seem to like to vlog at home anymore. I also don't see her being the type to just vlog her children as a way to get money. Her Mike will probably have the cutest kids ever though. I could see her making nursery hulls, baby clothes and baby products videos though.

atlantique
Talker
Talker

Post by atlantique »

lololol for a second I thought you were saying that Fleurs mother was starting a channel....

in a video with Nikki/Dan/Mike about a year ago, she said she was not thinking of having kids for at least five years. honestly, I can't envision her channel in five years anyway, kids or no. how many hauls can she do to fill up five years time? although I actually really love fleur, I've gotta say I think her channel will be pretty dead by then. she might just give up YouTube altogether, mikes job is well paying. total speculation of course!!

ophi006
Learner
Learner

Post by ophi006 »

I would think the crazies that found her house address form that vlog was probably scary and a nuisance which may have put her off vlogging at home, she even said when they moved in that she wasn't doing a house tour for privacy reasons. I don't think she would become a mum vlogger let alone vlog birth footage like other mother youtubers! I think you might see the same amount of any future kids as you do of her siblings kids or maybe the puppies

Looly
Learner
Learner

Post by Looly »

I think she'd probs do a Rachel Talbott and do loads of baby/maternity hauls, but never actually show the baby. I think that's fair enough, though, especially considering the prominence of all those weird baby role-playing accounts on instagram. But god, her and Mike's children will be beautiful. I think she'd make a great mum. :love2:

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

She seems quite young at the moment tho, how old is she? I'd imagine Fleur would start having kids in her late 20's

VlogLover
Debater
Debater

Post by VlogLover »

Fleur's 25ish, yes?

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

I think so? Either 24 or 25.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

She doesn't seem to have much of a problem putting her nephew in videos when he's around. I think it'll be like her house - she'll start off all private but relax over time. I doubt we'll see her doing daily vlogging la the Shaytards, though.

I also think she won't have any kids until YT starts winding down.

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

I think Fleur has the money to have kids now if she wanted but I feel she probably feels she has a lot to accomplish before becoming a mom. I know people in this forum always talk about how she has an easy life but that doesn't mean she hasn't set herself career goals, either as a businesswoman or entrepeneur or whatever. Her life is too hectic in order to stay at home. I think when she has kids she'll want to spend as much time as she can with them and right now she can't do that.

Maybe she'll create a channel to show how she modifies her house/creating a nursery and stuff but I don't think she'll vlog the kid though. I don't think she'll hide him/her but I don't think she'll put the kid in videos like others do *cough*Louise*cough*

Post by Guest »

atlantique wrote:lololol for a second I thought you were saying that Fleurs mother was starting a channel....

in a video with Nikki/Dan/Mike about a year ago, she said she was not thinking of having kids for at least five years. honestly, I can't envision her channel in five years anyway, kids or no. how many hauls can she do to fill up five years time? although I actually really love fleur, I've gotta say I think her channel will be pretty dead by then. she might just give up YouTube altogether, mikes job is well paying. total speculation of course!!

Glad to see I wasn't the only person who came here with that thought.

On topic, I honestly can't see Fleur sharing THAT much of her life with youtube ,to make a bitta extra cash. It just doesn't seem like something she'd do. Who knows, I guess we'll find out ;)

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Aren't they going to have the cutest most adorable kids ever? :love2: I don't think Mike or Fleur would expose their kid a lot as well.. just small appearences in her vlogs, but she will instagram the hell out of him and that's ok with me :tu:

OT: I disagree that her channel will be dead in a few years. It will not grow as fast as other youtubers channels, that's true, but I think that she has a strong fan base that is growing with her. I don't see any 20-30 years old viewers dumping her channel as it is happening with other youtubers like Ingrid and Tanya. Those youtubers have to compensate that by acting all childish to attract as many younger viewers as they can. And it's working for them, unfortunately. You can see that it is not Fleur's goal at all.
:love2:

atlantique
Talker
Talker

Post by atlantique »

itsmebitches wrote:I think so? Either 24 or 25.
Well her birthday is July 19 (wow that's only in a few days!!). Tbqh I don't remember if she's turning 25 or 26 then, but my guess would be 25.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I think she's turning 26. I think in her DML she says she's born in 88 but there's a good chance I'm wrong.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

she's 26

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

I agree with others that Fleur's channel will last a while. She has a smaller fan base than ingrid and tanya, but she is not dependent on the $ from her channel like they are. therefore, she can completely be herself and doesn't come off as desperate, because she doesn't actually NEED her channel. Its more for extra income and a job-hobby. No one is telling her to act like a child to stay relevant. It allows her to hold on to her older fan base, and as others said, we can grow with her. not grow out of her.

I think she will be a private mum too, but I hope she doesn't choose to not show her children at all. It would be fun to see photos here and there, or short video appearances once in a while. that would allow her to remain quite private, but still give everyone fun updates on what will become the most important part of her life. I think she and mike will make wonderful parents.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She shows her nephew. She'll show her kids.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I would think the decision to show her nephew would be up to the child's parents and not hers?

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Not sure about creating a new channel entirely, but I think that she might just slowly evolve to become a mummy blogger/ vlogger. This way, she'd still remain relevant to her fanbase who are growing together with her. I know that I'd definitely still watch her even though she's a few years ahead of me.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”