FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Locked
scgirl212
Informer
Informer
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by scgirl212 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:58 am

GuineaPig wrote:
Waldorfdarling wrote:I'm sorry but I felt like her last haul was an overkill. So much money spent on stuff that's just pretty to look at and for a short amount of time. I understand the need to go "festive", we all splurge a little bit on those things during holidays. But for her to go and buy tons of Christmas inspired soaps and bath bombs while it's still freakin October, it felt a little excessive. Of course its her money and she does what she wants with it, but when do we really say "stop" when shopping? I mean, it does feel satisfying when you're buying those festive Christmas-y thingies but when the time comes and it's actually Christmas you'll be over it and you will want new ones. That's how vain it is and that's what companies like Lush put their money on.
With all the Lush hauls that basically every yter does, I'm pretty sure that they all get send a gift card for like a 100 Pounds and they can choose how to spend that money in Lush.
I agree. I've seen like 4-5 Lush hauls pop up on various channels in the last couple weeks. The gift card thing is smart, they *technically* buy the items themselves and can get away with not disclosing the gift card.

The Topshop stuff though.....I went to go find that grey sweater, $76! Yikes.

User avatar
Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by Trolley-Dolly » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:34 am

.
Last edited by Trolley-Dolly on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by Trolley-Dolly » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:39 am

Love Lush stuff, however who can seriously be assed cleaning their bath after all the glitter from the products has exploded all over it?
purplequeen wrote:
lillian wrote:
purplequeen wrote:OMFG! Manchester and puppies vid, the blow torch for the candle what an absolutely spoilt annoying brat Fleur is. All that pathetic pouting and whimpering was nothing to do with being scared of going outside in the dark and everything to do with manipulating Mike into doing what she wanted just to reassure herself that she can because he was showing some rare resistance to being bossed about by and waiting on her hand and foot. If that marriage lasts more than a couple of years I'll be stunned.
LOL I think they are to last a very long time if not for life. I was annoyed too but I doubt Mike will file for divorce because Fleur is spoiled :D They have been together for a very long time, I doubt this is the first time Fleur pulled the princess card on him.
We all thought Michele1218 had the perfect marriage/life but Karma has just hit that spoilt bitch hard. Fleur will get hers.
Gosh you must have the perfect life to enable you to make such heartless comments about a marriage which involved a young child, who now comes from a broken home. Poor little girl. As you say "karma hit that spoilt bitch hard". Hope karma comes your way one day too! :FU:

User avatar
lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 12:31 pm
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by lolita_blah » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Trolley-Dolly wrote:
purplequeen wrote: We all thought Michele1218 had the perfect marriage/life but Karma has just hit that spoilt bitch hard. Fleur will get hers.
Gosh you must have the perfect life to enable you to make such heartless comments about a marriage which involved a young child, who now comes from a broken home. Poor little girl. As you say "karma hit that spoilt bitch hard". Hope karma comes your way one day too! :FU:
You must have read my mind because I was about to comment the exact same thing. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING a person can do in this world would make me wanna wish something like that to him/her. I can't wish something like that to my enemy let alone a complete stranger, just because she is a shopaholic and acts sometimes all spoiled and bratty with her husband as we all do at one point or another in our lifes.. that is so sad.

I didn't log into the thread for a 2 days.. and reading the last 2 pages I was surprised.. I think this is the first time it gets so heated in Fleur's thread to a point where a moderator has to post a comment to make it stop. And it was all about what? puppies and a blow torch :?
:love2:

User avatar
Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by Trolley-Dolly » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:27 pm

lolita_blah wrote:
Trolley-Dolly wrote:
purplequeen wrote: We all thought Michele1218 had the perfect marriage/life but Karma has just hit that spoilt bitch hard. Fleur will get hers.
Gosh you must have the perfect life to enable you to make such heartless comments about a marriage which involved a young child, who now comes from a broken home. Poor little girl. As you say "karma hit that spoilt bitch hard". Hope karma comes your way one day too! :FU:
You must have read my mind because I was about to comment the exact same thing. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING a person can do in this world would make me wanna wish something like that to him/her. I can't wish something like that to my enemy let alone a complete stranger, just because she is a shopaholic and acts sometimes all spoiled and bratty with her husband as we all do at one point or another in our lifes.. that is so sad.

I didn't log into the thread for a 2 days.. and reading the last 2 pages I was surprised.. I think this is the first time it gets so heated in Fleur's thread to a point where a moderator has to post a comment to make it stop. And it was all about what? puppies and a blow torch :?
I feel the exact same way. Such a horrible and spiteful thing to say. Say all you want about her shopping habits & how spoiled she is but to wish divorce on someone? :o :( Just very sad.

User avatar
baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1806
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by baconpancakes » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Normally don't post in Fleurs' thread but since it's about LUSH I had to!

It is kind of overpriced imho for what it is & a lot of their products are gimmicky. I recieved samples of Let The Good Times Roll & Dark Angels and both were impossible to use and full of synthetic fragrance. Bad for the skin.

And their bath things are just overpriced sulphates. However it's meant to be like an "experience" or a treat. Like for your birthday or when you have major PMS as an example.

They don't pay out of pocket tho. I don't see Fleur buying LUSH on her own for some reason. BBW is another one. Literally burning your money away & she buys such expensive candles!!

Lastly, it would be nice to see Fleur buy something for Mike every so often since he seems to be the perfect husband. I mean just...wow! :P

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:03 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by xxkath » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Waldorfdarling wrote:I'm sorry but I felt like her last haul was an overkill. So much money spent on stuff that's just pretty to look at and for a short amount of time. I understand the need to go "festive", we all splurge a little bit on those things during holidays. But for her to go and buy tons of Christmas inspired soaps and bath bombs while it's still freakin October, it felt a little excessive. Of course its her money and she does what she wants with it, but when do we really say "stop" when shopping? I mean, it does feel satisfying when you're buying those festive Christmas-y thingies but when the time comes and it's actually Christmas you'll be over it and you will want new ones. That's how vain it is and that's what companies like Lush put their money on.
To be fair though, Fleur has always said she prefers Lush at Christmas because those are the kinds of scents that she likes. I don't think she is buying them just because they are Christmassy.
I don't know why you would buy so many in one go though. Not going to lie, I get a bit carried away at Lush but it's like she bought the entire range. She probably had a gift card from Lush.
As for Lush prices, I don't think they are too bad. I guess I'm just used to paying that much though. I think the gift sets are a total rip off, you can buy all the products in the set for less so you are paying for some wrapping paper and a box. I'd rather get a cheap gift bag/box and fill it with my own picks.

User avatar
VeronicaSawyer

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by VeronicaSawyer » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:51 pm


Locked

Return to “FleurDeForce”