Continue Here <3

votreperte
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - Part 8 General Thread

Post by votreperte » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:18 pm

I like the hair. It's fun and different for her. Getting some Jenna marbles vibes from the photo with her sunnies on.

rosepettal28
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosepettal28 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:34 pm

The hair looks awful IMO. It just looks like purple rinse gone wrong. Wasn't a massive fan of the blonde dye job either but it looked 1000 times better than this!

mamaswiss
Learner
Learner

Post by mamaswiss » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:13 pm

I'm thinking the hair may be temporary or semi-permanent, she did that a couple years avo a With darker hair. Maybe it'll wash out over a few months?

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Her new hair look horrible. I don't like it at all

pixi2who?
Debater
Debater

Post by pixi2who? » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:23 pm

mamaswiss wrote:I'm thinking the hair may be temporary or semi-permanent, she did that a couple years avo a With darker hair. Maybe it'll wash out over a few months?
I really hope it does. She's actually the only YouTuber I still really like nowadays. But that hair style is just awful and matches all her terrible fashion choises :?
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes - English is not my first language!

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Not a fan of the hair either. It just looks grey and washes her out totally. She needs brightness around her face. I also think that if you're going to go purple, do a proper rich in your face purple. :D Not washed out looking like that? It's a shame as I actually thought her hair had been looking good recently.
I'm curious as to how she's had it done. I know she's used hair chalks quite a few times before so it's possible she's just done that again I guess? Or maybe she's going to be promoting some kind of hair dye soon?
I agree about being one of the few likeable youtubers left at the moment. I think I actually love that she didn't give any of the gleamteam the time of day at vidcon, and just seemed to mix with people that she actually does like.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:35 pm

I like that she tried something new but I don't really like it. I love how in her vlog she said my two favorite people on the internet when referring to Becky and Tati. Such a stab at Ingrid but barely noticeable. Love how she does that.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Ooh now that I've seen a clearer photo of the hair, not sure I like it either! She should've have gone for blonde hair with purple/lilac tips! Would be way better than gray!

DrSheldonCooper
Learner
Learner

Post by DrSheldonCooper » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:30 pm

The hair is temporary. She said it in Tati's vlog posted today.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk
One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad. - Dr Sheldon Cooper

mamaswiss
Learner
Learner

Post by mamaswiss » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 pm

I never usually read the comments but I did for her Vidcon vlog, ppl are asking questions about what happened to Ingrid, Tanya, Zoe, and others responding that we only see 15 minutes of footage, they're still friends, they (not Zoe) attended her wedding so that's proof.

That was a year ago and there's been little/no interaction since then. It's funny how the people here on gg only seem to get it. The purpose of YouTube friendships is to advertise other ppl videos and "exchange" viewers. There's absolutely no reason why if they were friends they would not see each other and be in vlogs. Busy schedules yeah right.

OT but my phone had an amber alert while I was writing this post, I may have freaked out thinking i was getting in trouble for posting here :O

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:03 pm

DrSheldonCooper wrote:The hair is temporary. She said it in Tati's vlog posted today.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk
Saw that. I also might have changed my opinion slightly because it didn't look horrible in the natural sun light. I like the blond better but this isn't atrocious.

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:57 pm

I am kinda iffy on the hair. Really surprised Fleur did something so fad like. Hmmm, I would love to see her blond with lavender tips, that would be pretty. I wonder what Mike thinks....

isabellax3
Debater
Debater

Post by isabellax3 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:10 pm

So after watching her VidCon vlog, I'm gonna go ahead and say she's not a huge Essiebutton fan. I know they got on fine when they were in Dallas but I felt like they kind of had to. I just think it's interesting because Estee showed/talked about Fleur a lot in her vlogs but Fleur only mentioned her name once and didn't sound too enthused. I think Fleur is starting to see Essie as a threat possibly and/or just doesn't like her try-hard sarcastic humor.

thesegirls
Debater
Debater

Post by thesegirls » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:22 pm

ainthatabitch wrote:I am kinda iffy on the hair. Really surprised Fleur did something so fad like. Hmmm, I would love to see her blond with lavender tips, that would be pretty. I wonder what Mike thinks....
I think they did her hair for the photoshoot. I don't think she chose to get it done.

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:23 pm

A couple things, first thing I noticed in one of Amelia's vlogs around the 10 min mark, she pans to fleur whose blowing her nose, but it looks like she's been crying. Big red nose and puffy red eyes. In her vlog, she conveniently forgot to vlog that part.

Also in her last vidcon vlog as they're leaving Anaheim, she says something like "we're leaving Anaheim, thank god".

I think her feelings were really hurt by Ingrid ditching her for the gleam idiots. I don't think there was a big showdown or anything, just tension.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Her cooking show with Mike is so good. They're just so adorable!

QurikyDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by QurikyDuck » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Omfg ,okay midway through her vidcon vlog ,and I had to come here to ask ..did anybody else hear her say 'my two favourite people on the internet' re becki and tati! Umm if that's not a clearer sign to her and ingrid no longer in touch, i don't know what is. I think she makes pleasantries with Ingrid for the subbies sake ,but they are soo no longer bffs!! :rofl: it cracks me up. It was only a matter of time, I commend fleur for sticking it out with the feckin grid monster thus far. She was sure as hell as a good/better mate than ingrid was to fleur. I'm not massive on tati ,but I adore becki..and that's a genuine friendship there! Now back to the vlog <3

Verita
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Verita » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Can't say I'm feelin' the new hair color..washes out her skin tone :|

Niphredil
Talker
Talker

Post by Niphredil » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:47 pm

scgirl212 wrote:A couple things, first thing I noticed in one of Amelia's vlogs around the 10 min mark, she pans to fleur whose blowing her nose, but it looks like she's been crying. Big red nose and puffy red eyes. In her vlog, she conveniently forgot to vlog that part.

Also in her last vidcon vlog as they're leaving Anaheim, she says something like "we're leaving Anaheim, thank god".

I think her feelings were really hurt by Ingrid ditching her for the gleam idiots. I don't think there was a big showdown or anything, just tension.
I think she just had allergies. She said earlier in the vlog that her eye was being weird and watery.

In any case, I do think Fleur and Ingrid had some kind of falling out... They didn't even go out for a meal together...

pixi2who?
Debater
Debater

Post by pixi2who? » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:47 am

So apparently Ingrid had some kind of dinner party at her place with Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Niomi, Tyler, Joey and Chris...but no Fleur or Becky who have still been in LA that night! Now I'm fully convinced that there has been a falling out between these to.
It's also weird to me that Tanya and Jim are staying at Ingrid's place (i.e the "Fleur's room") for a few days whilst Fleur and Becky are staying in a hotel :? Which by the way is the same hotel Marcus and Niomi are staying and Zoe and Alfie have stayed before they left a coupleof days ago...yet there has been no interaction between any of them.

Idk this whole situation just smells fishy and it's a shame that Fleur is to classy to spill the beans.
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes - English is not my first language!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:22 am

I laughed when she was vlogging in the car, said "my two favorite people" and it was Tati in the backseat :) I was for some reason half-expecting Ingrid lol Plus the pic she IG'd of her Becky & Elle with the tag #friendship. She is good at subtly making her point. I'm starting to really like Fleur :P

I think she just meant thank God they were getting out of Anaheim, bc it's Anaheim (from what I understand, NOT exactly the "place to be" + Fleur can be kinda snooty in that way).

As for her hair... She is sorta obsessed w Evelina Barry so it makes sense but I'm still surprised she changed it that much. The purple would have been better over her blonde tho.

VulpesZerda
Learner
Learner

Post by VulpesZerda » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:51 am

I actually like her hair, and it's only temporary so no big deal anyway. And I'm sooo glad she distances herself from Ingrid, Tanya & Zoe. I never liked Ingrid and I get the vibe that Tanya & Zoe can be very mean and shallow.
As for Estée, I think Fleur can sense that she only wants to be around her for her viewers/the exposure on Youtube. She's become very Gleamy as well as of lately and because of past experiences I don't think Fleur wants to deal with another one of those fake friendships. That, and I don't see their personalities matching at all.

And it speaks volumes about Ingrid that she arranges a dinner party with those Gleamers (while ignoring Tanya in the past). Bleh. Fleur doesn't need a friend like that.
Not a native English speaker!

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:15 am

I don't mind the hair, it surely did not seem like something she would go for but it looks okay. I think she would look better with a darker blonde than her usual tone anyways.

She is definitely good at making her point subtly, she cracked me up when she called the snakeskin pattern tarty and slutty through a benefit product after Tan wore that godawful dress to her wedding. I'm glad she is not becoming a Youtube clone, the gleam team gets on my nerves like no other and I'm happy that Louise does not seem to be a huge fan of that group either. No good can come from that fake bff stage act except from cash, which Fleur does not need anyway.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 am

Thanks to those who gave me a link to the cooking channel!
Wow I've not seen Mike in ages, I've forgotten how good looking he is... (lucky Fleur).

Return to “FleurDeForce”