Fleur and Ingrid?

surprisebitch
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur and Ingrid?

Post by surprisebitch »

Ingrid put up a Snapchat of Fleur's lashes, with the caption "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :love2:".

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

Ingrid always talks about Fleur warmly in videos and tweets as if they are still friends but when she would have to make actual minimal real life effort to see her, like when they are in the same city, it doesn't happen. I guess we don't know 100% whose fault it is but I'm guessing Ingrid's.

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

So they last met in October 2013 when Fleur and Mike were invited for a quick visit to Chris's friend's farewell party ( :? ) (Before that they last met at Fleur's wedding in August 2013 and in April 2013 when Luke and Ingrid broke up). Since then they could have met all these times (I know that Ingrid probably spends more time in NYC nowadays but if she really wanted to see Fleur she just could've flown to LA):

December 2013 (Fleur in LA)
May 2014 (Fleur at BeautyCon NYC -> Ingrid didn't attend that year)
June 2014 (Both at Vidcon/Fleur in LA)
April 2015 (Fleur in LA)
June 2015 (Both in Cannes)
July 2015 (Both at Vidcon/Fleur in LA)
August 2015 (Both in London)

+ maybe more

No one can tell me that these two are still friends. Maybe they're not on bad terms (e.g. still talking about each other casually in videos) but they're definitely not friends anymore. It's still very weird though.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

pretty belle wrote:So they last met in October 2013 when Fleur and Mike were invited for a quick visit to Chris's friend's farewell party ( :? ) (Before that they last met at Fleur's wedding in August 2013 and in April 2013 when Luke and Ingrid broke up). Since then they could have met all these times (I know that Ingrid probably spends more time in NYC nowadays but if she really wanted to see Fleur she just could've flown to LA):

December 2013 (Fleur in LA)
May 2014 (Fleur at BeautyCon NYC -> Ingrid didn't attend that year)
June 2014 (Both at Vidcon/Fleur in LA)
April 2015 (Fleur in LA)
June 2015 (Both in Cannes)
July 2015 (Both at Vidcon/Fleur in LA)
August 2015 (Both in London)

+ maybe more

No one can tell me that these two are still friends. Maybe they're not on bad terms (e.g. still talking about each other casually in videos) but they're definitely not friends anymore. It's still very weird though.
Wow, it's crazy that it's been that long since they've seen each other. It's still odd to me that the two haven't crossed paths even when being in the same area at the same time... we can all guess whose fault that probably is. :roll: I feel bad for Fleur - some friendships will naturally grow apart over time, but even when that's happened with me I'll still make an effort to have coffee or lunch with an old friend if we're both in town.

Post by Guest »

Tanya wore what looked like a snakeskin style dress to the wedding...in a haul at a later date Fleur mentioned she didn't like snakeskin, something about it looking tacky.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”