FleurDeForce: part 7

MajaTheBee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce: part 7

Post by MajaTheBee »

Why should it be a problem? She's not stupid Tanya. No one was wondering how mike could drive on the opposite side of the road in LA, so why should she have difficulties? Women can drive! Well, intelligent women can...

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

I like her white outfit. It's actually pretty cute. Also, Essie wtffffff are you wearing?

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

I love Fluer's outfit. It makes her look like she has a waist. :D Estee isn't that bad considering it's her. lol

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

I didn't think i would get enough time to to post with site crashes lol

VlogLover
Debater
Debater

Post by VlogLover »

I think Fleur looked really, really pretty in her outfit.

maltesers
Learner
Learner

Post by maltesers »

Fleur and Mike spent a few months taking a road trip across America when they first started dating. I'm sure she got plenty of practice driving in America then. I've been wondering where Fleur is! I was surprised she didn't show up in Essie's vlog. I figured Fleur, Amelia, and Essie would be staying together as they have before.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

I would guess that Fleur and Becky are staying together.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

I really want to know the "atmosphere" at vidcon because of the drama with Fluer +Elle and Ingrid. Quite interesting...anyone have any details?

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

ellecarter wrote:Fleur and Mike spent a few months taking a road trip across America when they first started dating. I'm sure she got plenty of practice driving in America then. I've been wondering where Fleur is! I was surprised she didn't show up in Essie's vlog. I figured Fleur, Amelia, and Essie would be staying together as they have before.
Becky and Fleur arrived a day later, so they weren't even there yet when Essie filmed for her vlog. Also I think that they have 2-people-bedrooms and Fleur is only staying with Becky (but don't quote me on that I'm sure we'll find out in another vlog)

And I loooove her white dress outfit. She looked really beautiful.

VulpesZerda
Learner
Learner

Post by VulpesZerda »

She looks soooo lovely and fresh. Can't wait for her vlogs actually. :D
Not a native English speaker!

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

ellecarter wrote:Fleur and Mike spent a few months taking a road trip across America when they first started dating. I'm sure she got plenty of practice driving in America then. I've been wondering where Fleur is! I was surprised she didn't show up in Essie's vlog. I figured Fleur, Amelia, and Essie would be staying together as they have before.
I think she was probably too young then? Most car hire places like you to be either over 21 or over 25 before they will add you as a named driver on a hire car when you are coming from another country. I figured that she drove this time because she was now older and it was easier for her to hire a car.
I totally agree with it being no big deal for her to be driving in the US. If you travel around Europe at all in a car from the UK then you are driving on the other side of the road. It's really not hard once you get used to it. :D

I agree that Fleur looks lovely in her outfit. I'm sick of Estee wearing big boxy clothes though. She has a nice enough figure, but you would never know it from the clothes she wears. She always seems to be trying too hard. :(
Not a fan of the dress Becky is wearing either. Again it's quite shapeless and when she showed it in her haul recently, it looked like it was a bit too short for her.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Nin wrote: I agree that Fleur looks lovely in her outfit. I'm sick of Estee wearing big boxy clothes though. She has a nice enough figure, but you would never know it from the clothes she wears. She always seems to be trying too hard. :(
Not a fan of the dress Becky is wearing either. Again it's quite shapeless and when she showed it in her haul recently, it looked like it was a bit too short for her.
Yeah, there's another picture in which Fleur looks even better and you can see that Becky's dress is way too short - she must have been really careful to not flash her bum because it looks like she forgot her pants. And yes, Estee's outfit looks horrible.

Tea_and_Crumpets
Informer
Informer

Post by Tea_and_Crumpets »

mystical-rose wrote:I really want to know the "atmosphere" at vidcon because of the drama with Fluer +Elle and Ingrid. Quite interesting...anyone have any details?
What drama is this? Never heard about it ...

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

Essie and Tanya's problems with clothes are similar, they are both women with a short torso and large boobs so the high neck and boxy tops look dreadful on them, yet they seem to think otherwise. Essie is definitely trying too hard with the outfits lately, I loved Fleur's and Amelia's outfits though. Not a fan of Fleur's style usually but this one is golden.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Fleur and Amelia look so good there. Although I'm convinced Amelia could wear anything and still look great.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

Fluer looks perfect. Becky forgot her pants. That is way too short.

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like fleurs dress. It look like a hospital gown, especially with the cutouts and the crew neck.

All of them look bigger/wider than they are. These boxy short and blouse combos need to die. It doesn't lol good on anyone!

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

^It's really bad on Estee. She needs to wear the opposite. A tighter top and an A line skirt that comes in at her waste.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

I love Fleur's dress! <3 I tried it on a week ago, and it looks sooooo nice on! Definitely not hospital gown looking! :)

lux
Informer
Informer

Post by lux »

-P- wrote:I love Fleur's dress! <3 I tried it on a week ago, and it looks sooooo nice on! Definitely not hospital gown looking! :)
Where's it from?! Do you have a link? It's lovely

Return to “FleurDeForce”