GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce: part 7

Post by GuruSayWhat »

ChloeVFA wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:I really liked her vlog in vidcon. The part where the man was singing to her in front of the restaurant was so cute!
Yeah that was hilarious !
Miss Fleur...yessir 8-) hahaha loved him!

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruSayWhat »

ChloeVFA wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:I really liked her vlog in vidcon. The part where the man was singing to her in front of the restaurant was so cute!
Yeah that was hilarious !

mamaswiss
Learner
Learner

Post by mamaswiss »

She dyed her hair!

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

It looks a bit purple in that picture but I won't have a definite opinion until I see more.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Hee, it looks a bit as if her current obsession with all things being super-colorful has extended to her hair. Will need to see better pics/video though.

Have Fleur and Tanya acknowledged each other in any way during Vidcon? I know we will never know what really goes on between those YTers but I have been watching Fleur for such a long time now, that I would kinda love to know what happened to her friendships with Tanya, Jim, Ingrid, Joey and Louise. All of them used to appear so often in her videos and they were all invited to her wedding (pretty sure that Louise WAS invited) which made me think that they were more than just business relations. These days she seem to shy away from close friendships with other YTers.
As I've said before, all of the mentioned above, minus Ingrid, are now BFFs with Zoe, which is a bit weird. Also, they have all changed and most of them are almost unwatchable, except Louise maybe but especially Tanya. I remember the way she used to be in her videos with Fleur years ago, so when I see her now, it makes me almost sad. Something's not right with Tanya.

So is Fleur a monster in real life who drives people away? ;-) Did Zoe decide in a case of SingleWhiteFemale that she wanted what Fleur had and pushed into these friendships? Or, and this is my guess, have all them changed in a way that Fleur couldn't relate to, leading to a somewhat natural end to their friendships?

The only one that I find really sad, is the end of her and Louise's friendship. They seemed really fond of each other.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

londongirl2001 wrote:Hee, it looks a bit as if her current obsession with all things being super-colorful has extended to her hair. Will need to see better pics/video though.

Have Fleur and Tanya acknowledged each other in any way during Vidcon? I know we will never know what really goes on between those YTers but I have been watching Fleur for such a long time now, that I would kinda love to know what happened to her friendships with Tanya, Jim, Ingrid, Joey and Louise. All of them used to appear so often in her videos and they were all invited to her wedding (pretty sure that Louise WAS invited) which made me think that they were more than just business relations. These days she seem to shy away from close friendships with other YTers.
As I've said before, all of the mentioned above, minus Ingrid, are now BFFs with Zoe, which is a bit weird. Also, they have all changed and most of them are almost unwatchable, except Louise maybe but especially Tanya. I remember the way she used to be in her videos with Fleur years ago, so when I see her now, it makes me almost sad. Something's not right with Tanya.

So is Fleur a monster in real life who drives people away? ;-) Did Zoe decide in a case of SingleWhiteFemale that she wanted what Fleur had and pushed into these friendships? Or, and this is my guess, have all them changed in a way that Fleur couldn't relate to, leading to a somewhat natural end to their friendships?

The only one that I find really sad, is the end of her and Louise's friendship. They seemed really fond of each other.
Your theory is messing one key element that is Gleam. Zoe, Louise and Tanya all signed with Gleam while Fleur didn't. It's clear that Gleam pushes their people to work with each other as much as possible and to be all we love each other constantly. I also think that they are one of the main reasons Tanya and Zoe act so childish. Fleur probably didn't like this because she is pretty mature and approaches youtube very professionally. I think she probably said something to Louise about it and it cause a falling out. Also, I feel like Zoe really likes Louise being HER chummy. I know Zoe and Fleur did hang out a bit but their personalities probably never went well together IMO. Joey just latches on to whoever will get him the most views which is Gleam and not Fluer. Ingrid probably ditch her one too many times for her BF.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

MalinaNox wrote:
londongirl2001 wrote:Hee, it looks a bit as if her current obsession with all things being super-colorful has extended to her hair. Will need to see better pics/video though.

Your theory is messing one key element that is Gleam. Zoe, Louise and Tanya all signed with Gleam while Fleur didn't. It's clear that Gleam pushes their people to work with each other as much as possible and to be all we love each other constantly. I also think that they are one of the main reasons Tanya and Zoe act so childish. Fleur probably didn't like this because she is pretty mature and approaches youtube very professionally. I think she probably said something to Louise about it and it cause a falling out. Also, I feel like Zoe really likes Louise being HER chummy. I know Zoe and Fleur did hang out a bit but their personalities probably never went well together IMO. Joey just latches on to whoever will get him the most views which is Gleam and not Fluer. Ingrid probably ditch her one too many times for her BF.
Yep. All of this. Also, fleur has always said that childhood and school friends will always last the longest. She especially put emphasis on that a few months ago. I swear I heard her say it in a few vlogs.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I love the hair. It's very rebellious of her and super cool.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Is it really purple? Or ashy brown? She looks gorgeous either way. Although I do miss her platinum blonde hair haha

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Her new hair color is so amazing! finally she is experimenting with something new in her hair :tu:
:love2:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Her new hair color is so amazing! finally she is experimenting with something new in her hair :tu:
:love2:

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

If you watch Tati's new video you can see Fleur and her new hair in it. It's ok but it looks like something she did herself putting different colours in her hair , perhaps she did it herself? I don't think Fleur is quirky enough to carry off this, she is quite conservative in my opinion.
I an shocked to see twitter photos today from Tanya of Ingrid, Jim, Marcus, Naoimi, Tyler and Tanya out for dinner last night in LA and no Fleur! I can't help feel sorry for her as she was the one who introduced Tanya to Ingrid. I think it was telling when Fleur said one of her new years resolutions was to spend more time with her friends outside YouTube, perhaps she discovered these are more loyal and aren't in your company to gain more subscribers!
I love her and Beckys friendship but then they met prior to YouTube and I also think Taiti has proved a good friend. From watching Fleur over the years I think she values her friendships but perhaps it was too one sided with some of these Youtubers!

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

I really like it! Something different.

^ Also thank goodness Fleur ditched the Gleam people + Ingrid. I just can't see her hanging out with them. She seems so much more mature than all of them combined!

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

I really love her hair. It's a fun change. She really is much more respectable than Gleam and Ingrid. I think she will be better off in the long run and her life as whole as a result.

Lottepie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lottepie »

Oh god it's awful. Looks grey and dull and makes her complexion look terrible. Not a fan at all. Bad move!

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

I don't know if it's just my phone as I haven't seen the other pics yet but her hair looks awful - it looks grey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

I don't know if it's just my phone as I haven't seen the other pics yet but her hair looks awful - it looks grey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Her hair does look a bit grey :/ I hope it's just the lighting or something. Maybe it'll look better when it fades a bit?

ravioliiii
Talker
Talker

Post by ravioliiii »

Grey or not, I think it looks better than how it was blonde. However if you're going to go purple, go full on rather than grey/purple. It's a bit reminiscent of old ladies with their purple toner perms with the lilac.
I do like it a lot though!!

len
Learner
Learner

Post by len »

I just noticed that Fleur isn't following Jim on instagram. Neither does Jim follow her or Mike. I wonder if that has always been like that?

Return to “FleurDeForce”