Continue here...

lalalalala
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce: part 7

Post by lalalalala »

I really hope she gets to 1million subscribers soon - she works way harder on her videos than a lot of other 'bigger' youtubers. She doesn't act dumb on camera or kiss any other guru's asses. She is one of the most genuine out there! Plus when she gets to 1 million she has done it without Gleam/ dialymix!!! I really admire her for the way she has handled the whole tanya situation too - She is one of the only YT'ers whose still the same as when they started and popularity hasn't gone to her head. I love Fleur! #getfleurto1million

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I agree, I like that Fleur hasn't sold her soul to the devil i.e. Dom Smales.

blendingbrush
Informer
Informer

Post by blendingbrush »

Princess Fleur won't be uploading a video tonight either, she's been sooooo busy :D :D :D

flo
Talker
Talker

Post by flo »

I think she said that she won't be uploaing a vlog but that she will be uploading a video onto her main channel.

And I am in total agreement that Fleur should be at a million already!!
I am going to be so happy for her by reaching the milestone via her own accord and by staying genuine.
Many of the really big beauty gurus on youtube are just passing fancies, and I believe that eventually they will be yesterdays news along with their false personas, but because Fleur has remained consistent she will likely keep going up on a slow, yet steady incline but even if she doesn't she probably won't loose a massive amount of subbies because of some drastic disingenuous personality change.

Stina
Talker
Talker

Post by Stina »

I always defend her but I honestly am pretty annoyed that she didn't upload a vlog at all this week. I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up about the Wednesday/Saturday thing.

Rubicon
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubicon »

I was looking forward to the vlogs too.. I must admit even with her annoying habits she is still a million times more interesting and watchable than any of the gleam sheep. I'm a city girl and i am fascinated by her rich countryside lifestyle with Mike and the dogs.. So i always look forward to the vlogs.

[youtube][/youtube]

Anyone else notice the bitchy look at 7.20-7.25(ish)? I don't think she realizes she does it but on camera it looks a bit like she's almost going 'idiot' or something.. I dunno..

Edit: Amelia remind anyone else (looks-wise) of Luisa Zissman?

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Rubicon, your right Amelia looks very similar to Luisa but after watching Luisa on Big Brother I would say that's where the similarities end! :D :o I think people are a little hard on Fleur with her videos. I think for the most part she has been great at putting up videos on her channel since Christmas - she's not perfect but if you compare her to Zoella who either puts up no videos for weeks or puts up garbage like last nights video, she's miles ahead! How Zoe has almost 4 million subs will forever be a mystery to me - she does absolutely nothing! I would take Fleur anytime over Zoe or any of the Gleam clones ( I will make an exception for Ruth whom I enjoy)!

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

I really like fleur but I do have to say she has a mean case of Restless Bitch Face.

I have it too so I understand haha.

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

Just checked her blog after such a long while, FINALLY A NEW THEME. The old one was so tacky and did not match her anymore, the new page looks great.

ohhhleann
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohhhleann »

Is that her bedroom at home, or is she at a hotel in her newly uploaded taylor swift video?

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

ohhhleann wrote:Is that her bedroom at home, or is she at a hotel in her newly uploaded taylor swift video?

It's either a hotel or her sisters house....no room in her house is that airy and bright!

ohhhleann
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohhhleann »

scgirl212 wrote:
ohhhleann wrote:Is that her bedroom at home, or is she at a hotel in her newly uploaded taylor swift video?

It's either a hotel or her sisters house....no room in her house is that airy and bright!

I thought so too! There are string lights and candles burning.. so it made me think it was a home.

Evan
Informer
Informer

Post by Evan »

Devastat0r wrote:I really like fleur but I do have to say she has a mean case of Restless Bitch Face.

I have it too so I understand haha.
I believe it referred to as "resting bitch face", as in its your "default" face

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I'm guessing it's her sisters house in London. There are a few personal touches that you wouldn't find in a hotel. Any bit of her sisters house that we have seen looks lovely - now there's a house I would love to look around! I wish her sister would do a blog on interior design or something as she looks like she has good taste!

dreamybutterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by dreamybutterfly »

Didn't Amelia go and stay over at Fleur's house? So I assumed it was there.

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

I am actually pretty sure it's her own house. Didn't we see that same bed at some point when she was showing us the guest room when she first moved in? I certainly recognised it. I remember thinking the room looked really dull and creepy at the time and hated the bed, but it's possible she's sorted some of it out now?

BoredToTears
Debater
Debater

Post by BoredToTears »

I wish she'll stop wearing everything with leggings!! That romper is nice, but it's a summery romper (just look at the prints). Just because Amelia bought those TopShop romper and wore them (without leggings) does not make it look ok, for her to throw it on and wear it with those ridiculous leggings!! If it's too cold for romper, ditch it and wear something else!!

Seriously, why can't she find a personal shopper to work on her style??? She has so much money but the choices she makes are just beyond hideous!!

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

I recognized the bed too (and actually also the mirror) from vlogs of her showing guest bedrooms in her house, but the rooms certainty did not look as airy and bright like how it looks in this video. She probably just filmed on a very sunny day and put a filter on it to get it to look that way.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

It would make sense for it to be her sister's house since her sister has a house in London and she filmed it before going to see Taylor Swift.

Return to “FleurDeForce”