Be careful, guys. If you blink you might miss the entire apartment tour 😂

flour
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaMatchboxLuxuryStudio ~ Part 31

Post by flour »

Bragging about being in the gym for "100 minutes" when bitch is walking a 17 minute mile. lol.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

missmeha wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:54 pm
lexi2010 wrote:
missmeha wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Isn’t nastszsa lagunabeachlove ? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes mam!!!! :rofl:
ImageImageImageImage omg. Whoever posted that needs to cut that out right now. ImageImageImageImageImage

What’s the tea on that? I noticed she deleted the comment lol
:corn:

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

I feel like at this point she’s purposefully intermittent fasting but doesn’t want to admit it because she wants to seem like being healthy is so effortless for her. Who knows how many secret Wendy’s trips there have been...

I’m not saying intermittent fasting is the healthiest option, it just seems to be the current trend (along with Keto) and Kayla will jump on the latest bandwagon and use any buzzword to try and get views without knowing what she’s talking about.

missmeha
Informer
Informer

Post by missmeha »

flowerology wrote:
missmeha wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:54 pm
lexi2010 wrote:
missmeha wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Isn’t nastszsa lagunabeachlove ? lol

Yes mam!!!! :rofl:
ImageImageImageImage omg. Whoever posted that needs to cut that out right now. ImageImageImageImageImage

What’s the tea on that? I noticed she deleted the comment lol
It goes years back. But here’s an old thread about it

viewtopic.php?t=5605&start=25

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Her space feels so cluttered lol every item is touching side by side. She want to build a boho vibe with the current furniture as if her current shit isn't already quite mismatched.

Saying she wants to spend time thinking about items before buyingstuff, to me that sounds like money trouble. It was already quite expensive moving and she doesn't have the money to buy a bunch of new stiff to match her current ideal asthetic.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

flour wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:40 pm
Bragging about being in the gym for "100 minutes" when bitch is walking a 17 minute mile. lol.
And how did it take her an hour and 40 minutes to burn 600 calories? She should be able to knock 600 calories out in an hour of cardio, maybe a bit longer but not 40 minutes more.

That's how many calories I burn walking with my mom, who is getting back into it coming from a knee injury and has to go at a more leisurely pace :rofl:

missmeha
Informer
Informer

Post by missmeha »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
flour wrote:
And how did it take her an hour and 40 minutes to burn 600 calories? She should be able to knock 600 calories out in an hour of cardio, maybe a bit longer but not 40 minutes more.

That's how many calories I burn walking with my mom, who is getting back into it coming from a knee injury and has to go at a more leisurely pace :rofl:

I guess it depends on the pace she was going Idk? I’ve burned over 600 calories in less than 1:40. But I was determined because I had eaten a little too much cold pasta. It was good but I had to burn it off to stay in shape lol

Post by Guest »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:21 am
flour wrote:

I can burn 600 on treadmill in 45 min when I do incline and a fast pace. Also that scene with her watch saying the workout duration.... that could be from other stuff that doesn’t just mean her entire workout. Does it? I can’t remember and I even have an Apple Watch lol. I swear she’s faking half the shit does just for appearance reasons.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

So many likes lol. I’m sure when Kayla wakes up at noon she’ll get this one deleted right away.

so funny seeing her try to justify downgrading to her tiny studio.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

missmeha wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:30 am
Chloe_Bean wrote:
flour wrote:

I guess it depends on the pace she was going Idk? I’ve burned over 600 calories in less than 1:40. But I was determined because I had eaten a little too much cold pasta. It was good but I had to burn it off to stay in shape lol

I'd say she would've had to been walking at a flat incline at regular walking speed. On days where I don't feel like doing anything in the gym but need to get steps in or some calories burned, I will walk on the treadmill for 1.5 hours. By the end I've usually burned 600 calories. Now, if I am running (which is my exercise of choice) I'll easily burn 600 in 50-60 minutes. I've seen her use the treadmill, bike and stairmaster in her new gym and everything looks like it's set at a very easy setting (except the bike. It wasn't digital so who knows but she wasn't breaking a sweat on that thing). If she wants a body like that goals pic she posted she needs to be lifting (more than those little weights she has) and her eating needs to be spot on.

missmeha
Informer
Informer

Post by missmeha »

KpopFiend101 wrote:Image

So many likes lol. I’m sure when Kayla wakes up at noon she’ll get this one deleted right away.

so funny seeing her try to justify downgrading to her tiny studio.

I’m surprised it has lasted this long Image

But there are others

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

We all know she goes to the gym to scope out guys and post on instagram. Otherwise she wouldn’t be wearing five pounds of makeup. So to her, being there for four hours and burning 100 calories would be an accomplishment.

missmeha
Informer
Informer

Post by missmeha »

Sorry if I double posted.

sharkgina183
Learner
Learner

Post by sharkgina183 »

for more space i know she reads here. Sofa bed would give it a open feel.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

She needs to get rid of the bookshelf and install floating shelves, get rid of the dresser, get rid of all those stupid cluttered looking rocks she has on her table tops, probably downsize her bed, and cancel the couch if there’s one actually coming. She’s trying to do both a bedroom area and living room area and it is not going to work with how small that place is. Her apartment looks painfully dark and closed in with everything she has packed in there already. The layout in general sucks with the closet is right in the middle taking up premium living space. Her place looks like a shitty tiny, cluttered office with a bed. I wouldn’t want to even work in there for an afternoon, let alone pay premium pricing to live there lmao. Does she even have a place to sit or eat?? Tf. Typical dumbass Kayla decision.
Last edited by lolwut on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

Her apt reminds me of student accommodation where I live, it's that tiny. Sad to think that years ago she had a loft apt with stairs and everything and she's trying to convince us that this is 'luxury' or growth for her. Sad!

ame009
Learner
Learner

Post by ame009 »

holymarmalade wrote:Her apt reminds me of student accommodation where I live, it's that tiny. Sad to think that years ago she had a loft apt with stairs and everything and she's trying to convince us that this is 'luxury' or growth for her. Sad!
I loved her loft apartment but she seems like the type that’s never satisfied and just made her worst apartment mistake

Sent from Atop SpongeBob’s Rainbow

iamRyanL
Learner
Learner

Post by iamRyanL »

Tbh I do not hate the apartment. She literally just has too much stuff. She should not have that alex dresser plus her regular dresser. If she was not so lazy she could sit down and really organize her closet. She has more than enough room in her closet. She needs to de-clutter all of her clothes, most of them never see daylight anyway. She could get rid of that alex 9 dresser and minimize her make up. She could use her mirror dresser for underwear, bras, socks, and sleepwear, if she downsize her make up enough she could use her last drawer of the mirror dresser for that. Also, she should have gotten a desk that had the bookcase or shelves built on the top of it. Her entertainment stand is fine if she would organize it. Those crystals do not have to be spread out like that. Lastly, she does not need a love seat in there. Its too small. She could do either a cute bench in front of the bed or I have seen where people put two small ottomans in the front of her bed. A studio is not the type of apartment where your friends come to hang out in.

iamRyanL
Learner
Learner

Post by iamRyanL »

ame009 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:56 am
holymarmalade wrote:Her apt reminds me of student accommodation where I live, it's that tiny. Sad to think that years ago she had a loft apt with stairs and everything and she's trying to convince us that this is 'luxury' or growth for her. Sad!
I loved her loft apartment but she seems like the type that’s never satisfied and just made her worst apartment mistake

Sent from Atop SpongeBob’s Rainbow
her loft apartment was very cute.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”