We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

User avatar
holymarmalade
Debater
Debater
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by holymarmalade » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:32 am

Hey, I bit the bullet and made us a new thread, we really needed it. I noticed way back one of you mentioned some really good names but I couldn't find them so I just used this. Fingers crossed we jinx things and she actually gets a man this year I lowkey want her to.

Image

CaribTT5
Learner
Learner
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by CaribTT5 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:37 pm

As long as she stops dressing and acting a damned fool, she can def get a bae lol
Butttttt I’m not counting on it...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
collegegirl2011
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by collegegirl2011 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm

What was up with that random ass haul? It didn't look like the stuff she normally buys, I feel like she was just trying to crank something out for the sake of getting paid.
Image

Bluestorm19
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:18 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by Bluestorm19 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:14 pm

She knows target dollar spot videos generate good views. When have we ever seen her shopping from the dollar spot at target? She’s not foolin anyone. Must be trying to make that extra coin to pay rent this month.

makeupmagic78
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by makeupmagic78 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:04 pm

I hateeeee when she says "regular shmegular" :roll:

fruitietutie
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by fruitietutie » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:03 am

What in the world..
Image

Bookieslove23
Informer
Informer
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by Bookieslove23 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:25 am

What is that picture :rofl: was she trying to give off the impression of no underwear and looking desirable.... if that’s the case she failed. She looks pathetic

fruitietutie
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by fruitietutie » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:38 am

I thought maybe it would get better the older she got but everything around her is just so ugly. Ugly bun, no make-up face, hands are like talons with claw nails, ugly socks, that bedding looks like a male dorm room set, ugly phone case, butch weird leg flex. She just has the worst taste in everything.

WednesdaysBraids
Learner
Learner
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by WednesdaysBraids » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:20 pm

she used 2 foundations, and FIVE PUMPS of the Too Faced one, jesus christ this girl needs to get her shit in order.

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by ChickonRules » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:57 pm

WednesdaysBraids wrote:she used 2 foundations, and FIVE PUMPS of the Too Faced one, jesus christ this girl needs to get her shit in order.
i don’t get why she uses so much. she used a lot when her skin was bad and i thought she just wanted to cover all her acne but her skin isn’t even bad anymore so wouldn’t she wanna go lighter as it’s better and takes less time?

also, she said this is her EVERYDAY look and can take around 30 mins to do!! that is way too long for everyday and why she gotta be doing a full heavy face for


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PocusHocus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by PocusHocus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Plus she doesn’t go anywhere or do anything... why would that be her everyday look when she’s just at home.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1740
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by Gaga » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Image

This is not attractive at all lol

Image

User avatar
KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:18 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by KpopFiend101 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:24 pm

It’s weird that she’s going to Annie’s new apt constantly takin pictures. Does she just go over there and have Annie snap a million photos of her and then leave?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PocusHocus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by PocusHocus » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:58 pm

She needs to learn to face tune her pictures better. She made her butt look like a paper cutout.

Also WHY does she insist on making her nose look like it once belonged to a tin man

flour
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by flour » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:02 am

KpopFiend101 wrote:It’s weird that she’s going to Annie’s new apt constantly takin pictures. Does she just go over there and have Annie snap a million photos of her and then leave?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both she and Annie have been taking pics of each other. I don't see what's wrong with that. Seems like a good arrangement, tbh.

User avatar
holymarmalade
Debater
Debater
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by holymarmalade » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:46 pm

fruitietutie wrote:I thought maybe it would get better the older she got but everything around her is just so ugly. Ugly bun, no make-up face, hands are like talons with claw nails, ugly socks, that bedding looks like a male dorm room set, ugly phone case, butch weird leg flex. She just has the worst taste in everything.
Kayla can look quite butch sometimes, no homophobia intended.

flour
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by flour » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:08 pm

holymarmalade wrote:
fruitietutie wrote:I thought maybe it would get better the older she got but everything around her is just so ugly. Ugly bun, no make-up face, hands are like talons with claw nails, ugly socks, that bedding looks like a male dorm room set, ugly phone case, butch weird leg flex. She just has the worst taste in everything.
Kayla can look quite butch sometimes, no homophobia intended.
Nothing wrong with being butch. It's kind of annoying that it's used as an insult against Kayla when there are so many OTHER things she does that are annoying and horrible. (Not saying you're doing that, it's just something I've noticed multiple times.)

forumluver
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by forumluver » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:25 am

Came across this is video ImageImage




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by ChickonRules » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:29 am

forumluver wrote:Came across this is video ImageImage




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL the wig....and fur vest. she is so awkward.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookieslove23
Informer
Informer
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by Bookieslove23 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:40 am

The wig is atrocious! She acts like she’s too good to associate with anyone! Why is she like that?!

Also another trader hoes haul of the same shit everytime!

anesidora317
Talker
Talker
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by anesidora317 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:08 am

Gaga wrote:Image

This is not attractive at all lol

Image
Is she taking pictures in the community space of her apartment building now? Looks exactly like some generic bleak kitchen space an apartment building would have in their community area.

User avatar
holymarmalade
Debater
Debater
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by holymarmalade » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:26 am

flour wrote:
holymarmalade wrote:
fruitietutie wrote:I thought maybe it would get better the older she got but everything around her is just so ugly. Ugly bun, no make-up face, hands are like talons with claw nails, ugly socks, that bedding looks like a male dorm room set, ugly phone case, butch weird leg flex. She just has the worst taste in everything.
Kayla can look quite butch sometimes, no homophobia intended.
Nothing wrong with being butch. It's kind of annoying that it's used as an insult against Kayla when there are so many OTHER things she does that are annoying and horrible. (Not saying you're doing that, it's just something I've noticed multiple times.)
Of course not, but it's not (presumably) the look she's going for!

PocusHocus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by PocusHocus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 am

forumluver wrote:Came across this is video ImageImage




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
”she was shaking” yeah because she has no backbone. She gets scared of the dumbest shit.

User avatar
cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 744
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by cheesedanish » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:14 pm

LOL that was so awkward. She didn't even ATTEMPT to calm the situation down smh

Chloe_Bean
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7296
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSingleForever (Akaydoll) ~ Part 30

Post by Chloe_Bean » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 am

^ I don't think most people would to be honest, but she still managed to look awkward.

Does she really need three apples in her green juice? And why doesn't she just buy kale, seems annoying to blend spinach in her blender, strain it, and then juice the rest of the stuff in the juicer, more clean up.

And she doesn't know if she could call that acai bowl a lunch? It was huge and she said she needs some carbs? It was all carbs! What is she even talking about.

Post Reply

Return to “Akaydoll”