Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay (Akaydoll) ~ Part 29

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay (Akaydoll) ~ Part 29

Post by Grapebreakers »

pennyforyourthoughts wrote:Kayla just showed her new MacBook Pro on Instagram....wonder who bought it for her : :?
Right? I thought she was a grown ass woman who doesn’t need presents Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ritaskeeter
Talker
Talker

Post by ritaskeeter »

Do you think she's not uploading vlogs because she didn't take Leeroy and she knows people are gonna be on her ass about it?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Didn't she just get a new laptop a few years ago? That seems excessive... A desktop, a new laptop after only a couple years, a phone, and an Apple watch, all for a chick who spends 5/7 days of the week inside on the couch.

mzolo
Talker
Talker

Post by mzolo »

Yikes.. it is so cringeworthy how much she thinks she looks good. The makeup, lashes, and creepy stare look terrifying, and her dolls have the nerve to gas her up.. Image

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

ritaskeeter wrote:Do you think she's not uploading vlogs because she didn't take Leeroy and she knows people are gonna be on her ass about it?
I think it’s a combination of this and the fact that she was to lazy to continue to post after day 19. She hasn’t shown Leeroy in a single post but showed her old dog constantly. The fact that she took him from a home that he actually enjoyed being at and then won’t let him return even when she herself visits is fucking disgusting.

Leeroy is an accessory for her, she could give two fucks about him being a happy dog.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Exactly, I'm sure he loved living with Michael because not only did he have other dogs to hang out with, I doubt Michael locked him in a room whenever he went out. For Kayla I'm sure he's more a source of stress than a source of joy.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

She talks about how homesick she was and couldn't finish out vlogmas. Think about how your dog feels you fucking bitch. Can't believe she took that dog away from an owner who cares for it and dog friends to being boarded up somewhere away in cali at a probably subpar boarder. You know for sure she didn't bring him because it was expensive and a hassle.

I wonder how many vlogmas of hers were even real, aka filmed on the correct day and uploaded accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Not to defend her but in my experience its not good to travel across the country with dogs multiple times. That is super stressful for them and can make them sick, depressed, etc. It's best to keep him in a familiar place or at the doggy care (since he's been there multiple times now) imo.

why is no one talking about her ugly ass jean outfit. She looks insane and I died laughing. i bet she's wearing those ugly ass FILAS too. Ewww.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

She lookin like Steve Jobs in that outfit

Post by Guest »

I love how at Best Buy she played it off getting a MacBook. Made it seem like she bought and used that old MacBook turn in gift card towards a new one. When it was actually her grandmother who got it. I love how uppidy she’s dressing around her family with the Gucci belt... meanwhile her family could careless what brands you wear. It’s all about the money with her and what luxury items you can get. Luxury items don’t define how amazing your personality is. The average person doesn’t let a brand define their worth.

Also did anyone else notice her fam not giving her any attention in the sitting area. She told them shame for being on your phones! Bitch I’ve bet you were on your phone just as much. Living that instabadie fake lifestyle. So don’t act like A saint not being on your phone. When she was like I’m going to take your pic next... her cousin sounded so annoyed probably because her narcissistic cousin is walking around filming herself looking like a clown. Burn those glasses she was wearing please!!

Back to the crystal shop and hauling her shockras(I don’t know how to spell this word so I apologize :rofl: ) it’s pink so it goes with the heart shockra.

My other concern was why did she have to have a MacBook to post content? Did her iMac not work anymore? She’s always at home so she always has access to the computer. She has no real reason for slacking off. Lastly her saying they deleted footage because she left it on the hard drive and they wiped it out. Why do I feel that was a lie and just to be like this is why I didn’t post...

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

I'm still catching up on the vlogmas videos she actually uploaded so I'm behind, but in her day 6 vlogmas where she visits Annie in her new apartment at one point she's literally just sitting down eating sushi and Annie's just standing behind her while they talk??

That's so weird to me, if I went to visit my friend I would either bring food for the both of us, take us out to eat, or eat before/after I visit if my friend isn't hungry. I remember she did the same thing when Annie, Brandon and Haley were still living together too. She's so narcissistic can you imagine if one of her friends came over to her apartment with their own food and started eating? She'd bitch them out and tell them not to make a mess. And Annie kept looking at Kayla's sushi looking annoyed.

Unicorn 190
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Unicorn 190 »

I just need to say something. Kayla really irritates me. I’m basically the same age as her. I’ve been in and out of the hospital for years because of my eating disorder so I don’t have a lot of life experience, but I feel like that being said I’ve accomplished more in my 20s in and out of the hospital then Kayla has with her “freedom”. I’ve done a lot of online school even though I’m still behind but I’m still motivated to continue. I know Kayla has anxiety so do I, but I take meds and have worked a lot on ways to control it. I just guess I get angry seeing someone like Kayla who complains about everything but does nothing to improve herself. I’m not trying to be mean but it amazes me that someone can be so stupid. Like basically doing nothing to better herself and being soo dumb. Like her parents my support her but you can tell they are not super rich or anything. What does she think she is going to do when they can’t support her anymore? I literally have never met anyone my age so stupid. Sorry it’s long and all over the place.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Kayla swears she got over her anxiety and fears, and she "accomplished so much" this year...where?! Like, what has she done in the past year that was "new" besides go to Vegas by herself?

She made it seem like Yeezy's are so exclusive and hard to get, they're not. Addias Supply is constantly restocking them for regular price, no waiting in line lol. Plus I wouldn't really be supporting Kanye West right now (or anytime really) but Kayla only cares about looks.

Her presents for her family were all cheap/free compared to what they gave her, but I didn't expect anything less.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Kayla just loves to support shitty and abusive men. She really has no standards.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Kayla just loves to support shitty and abusive men. She really has no standards.
she has weird standards. She only cares about something if it directly affects her, so she likes shitty celebrities because she thinks it’s cool even if they’ve done awful things (like Chris Brown). Then she has ridiculous standards for average men and thinks she’s too good for everyone. It’s an enigma.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Those Yeezy’s will be just like her Louis Vuitton Slides...another expensive item she will use to walk around the house in and go to the Starbucks drive thru

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

These photos are not attractive lol.. The slicked back/combed back hair look doesn't look good on her. She even filled in her hairline in the first picture lol.

Kaycool962
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaycool962 »

She looks like The Rock in the second photo... She's just missing the chain and fanny pack :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Shop traders joes with me

Her mom was looking for help and insight on what she should get and Kayla was almost ignoring her. She was just talking to us and naming everything we should get. Her shoving the granola to her mom even though her mom said she had some at home annoyed me. Food is still amazing even if it’s not from trader hoes.

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

Gaga wrote:Image

These photos are not attractive lol.. The slicked back/combed back hair look doesn't look good on her. She even filled in her hairline in the first picture lol.
Her forehead isn't big enough for the slicked back hairstyle, my mum always tells me she has to have hair round her face because she has a sloping forehead, like our Kayla. She's also very heavy-handed with her makeup, I know we aint supposed to judge but natural makeup suits everyone, 'baddie' makeup doesn't... :coffee:

Return to “Kayla Lashae”