Akaydollar$ign (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 25

sumosani
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydollar$ign (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 25

Post by sumosani »

I wonder if her "falling asleep" in her makeup is code for "I'm still uncomfortable with my acne and I don't even want my friends to see my natural face so let me act like I fell asleep so I don't have to remove my makeup at all" ?

I'm sure it is.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

This girl going to Vegas for no other reason than to get "lit" is just as pathetic as the rest of her meaningless life in LA. She's quickly approaching her mid-20's and getting wasted in Vegas is still something she thinks is cool? Wake up Kayla. You didn't turn 21 yesterday. Grow up a bit. And stop saying things like "lit" and "noon o clock" while throwing peace signs and sticking your tongue out. It's not cute and not going to attract the kind of attention I think you ultimately in your life.

So since nobody in your life apparently will say it to you here goes: Kayla....get off your ass and get yourself a life before yours passes you by.

1. Get even a 1 day a week part time job at this age for crying out loud....financial positives aside, you get to meet people! You don't meet a whole lot of people filming in your room or going to the clubs.

2. And who the hell cares if your "friends" don't want to go travel to other places with you besides Vegas or Palm Springs? Considering you admit you book the hotel for them....are they really even your friends or are you their free room for a party weekend? Go see other parts of the country you live in....go south to Mexico....go north to Canada...or take a damn plane and see what lies across the oceans. Go with family. Go by yourself. Just go! You will regret what you didn't do in life simply because you didn't have friends or confidence to do it yourself when you look back years later.

3. Also you continually buying shit you don't need is just irresponsible at this point. Who are you trying to impress buying some little tiny overpriced item from LV? We know you can't afford to buy an actual good size purse item so you keep spending money on key pouches and agendas (no comment...) attempting to brag about shopping at LV to the few people who mostly just hate watch your videos at this point. I know adults with actual real life jobs like myself who don't spend the way you do....with nearly $2000/month, bills/utilities, groceries alone...you don't make enough on youtube to be buying new Jeeps (+ the gas), going on weekly shopping sprees, and Vegas weekends on top of typical essential spending. It just makes no sense. Own up to the fact you are not an adult with your shit together. You do get help financial help from your family. That's okay. But own it and don't sell how easy your life is to young people who might be watching. They will think they can make a few videos with 10,000 views max and then get to live it up in LA in their own apartment, buying new cars, shopping, and partying with no cares in the world. We both know that isn't true so don't sell it to them that it is.

4. Lastly, stop hiding your face behind 3 layers of makeup. People want to see YOU. It's okay you have acne. News flash! You aren't the only one who struggles with skin problems. You are relatable to so many people if you would just stop hiding it and use it to even grow your channel and maybe more opportunities to improve your skin will come your way. I mean...have you considered how much money you are spending on makeup, hair, and nails that could go toward seeing a dermatologist? It's been years and I know how awful it feels to hate looking at yourself in the mirror but I decided to fix it rather than hide it and guess what? Now I love my skin. It's something that everyone can fix if they really want to. Not easy but you can. But just stop hiding. Vlog without makeup at home like a normal person for goodness sakes.

I know you won't take anything I said to heart Kayla....but I tried. It's not being a hater. I'm not being negative. We all need tough love in our lives

N0va
Learner
Learner

Post by N0va »

ShannonQT85 wrote:Get even a 1 day a week part time job at this age for crying out loud....financial positives aside, you get to meet people! You don't meet a whole lot of people filming in your room or going to the clubs.
She tried working at Fullscreen, we all saw how that went...

N0va
Learner
Learner

Post by N0va »

KpopFiend101 wrote:Okay Kayla, serving that Hank Hill Booty realness

You bitches can't keep up with Kayla Lashae

SERVE IT BITCH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it wasn't for her face, I would have thought that she's mixed, or rather 100% caucasian. Girl... were you hiding from the sun since you moved to LA?

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

N0va wrote:
She tried working at Fullscreen, we all saw how that went...
She needs to do something and be around people who don't involve YouTube though. Full screen was paying her to be on YouTube all day and not actually do anything (hence why she was let go after barely 6 months)

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

What was her job at Fullscreen and how did she get it? She doesn't have a degree or anything, correct? How/why did they hire her? I feel like an office job like that would've had a lot of applicants, but idk.

Also she really has the most bizzare looking ass shape. How unfortunate.

93938989pe
Learner
Learner

Post by 93938989pe »

in the latest vlog she was acting up her drunkness or maybe she's just that annoying among "friends". also do you think she took off her makeup at all during the trip? geesh... :rofl:

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

I think this is what Kayla was going for but failed miserably.

Side note, girl on the bottom is serving FACE, ASS, HAIR.....

Maybe Kayla should gain some weight because this toned down look is making her look like a middle school linebacker...I just can get over the lack of ass she has Image

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

I think this is what Kayla was going for but failed miserably.

Side note, girl on the bottom is serving FACE, ASS, HAIR.....

Maybe Kayla should gain some weight because this toned down look is making her look like a middle school linebacker...I just can get over the lack of ass she has Image

MadnessVirus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MadnessVirus »

Why did Kayla ask her followers if they want her to post on Snapchat or Instagram stories and not even listen to them and do what she wants???

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

Now I am no beauty queen and I don't believe everyone has to be conventionally beautiful, but for the amount of selfies and how much she feels herself, she is really underwhelming and unfortunate looking unless she stages the angle and lighting just right. Also, she says she works out pretty much daily but I don't see any results... Maybe she should reevaluate her workouts and eating habits and adjust because clearly they are not working.

It looks like she is an inverted triangle body shape. She can research a little about best cut lines and clothing types for that shape and her outfits would look so much better.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Her diet is clearly not up to par if she's working out regularly but that's what she looks like. I feel like she tries to make it look like she eats well but she must be eating junk when she's not filming her food. Or she's eating what she shows in her WIEIAD videos plus other stuff off camera. The first thing she should do is cut out the starbucks unless she's going to get black coffee or unsweetened tea. She seems to drink a lot of excess calories.

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Her diet is clearly not up to par if she's working out regularly but that's what she looks like. I feel like she tries to make it look like she eats well but she must be eating junk when she's not filming her food. Or she's eating what she shows in her WIEIAD videos plus other stuff off camera. The first thing she should do is cut out the starbucks unless she's going to get black coffee or unsweetened tea. She seems to drink a lot of excess calories.
I think it's also the sheer amount she eats, the snacks and the binge drinking. She's always having some gigantic smoothie or granola bar in the car on the way back from working out or whatever. And yes, definitely the Starbucks. She's incapable of just getting plain coffee. She could get a normal coffee with some milk to top it off, it's still a little creamy if that's what she likes.

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ChickonRules »

Anyone notice how she fast forward her try on part :rofl:

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

catbutts wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Her diet is clearly not up to par if she's working out regularly but that's what she looks like. I feel like she tries to make it look like she eats well but she must be eating junk when she's not filming her food. Or she's eating what she shows in her WIEIAD videos plus other stuff off camera. The first thing she should do is cut out the starbucks unless she's going to get black coffee or unsweetened tea. She seems to drink a lot of excess calories.
I think it's also the sheer amount she eats, the snacks and the binge drinking. She's always having some gigantic smoothie or granola bar in the car on the way back from working out or whatever. And yes, definitely the Starbucks. She's incapable of just getting plain coffee. She could get a normal coffee with some milk to top it off, it's still a little creamy if that's what she likes.
Remember that one time she went to a real coffee shop and had a fit about how "awful" the coffee was because it was, like, REAL coffee? There's a reason she sticks with starbucks, and it's not because they have exceptional products.

93938989pe
Learner
Learner

Post by 93938989pe »

You know how people and articles say the number one way to save thousands is by not spending 5 bucks on coffee everyday? I use to be like, who would buy coffee out that frequently when you can brew it at home or work for pennies... well yea Kayla. :roll: girl, you bought your espresso maker... use it.

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

93938989pe wrote:You know how people and articles say the number one way to save thousands is by not spending 5 bucks on coffee everyday? I use to be like, who would buy coffee out that frequently when you can brew it at home or work for pennies... well yea Kayla. :roll: girl, you bought your espresso maker... use it.
She did NOT buy an espresso maker! lol When did this happen, I must have missed it. All she drinks at Starbucks is sugared milk with a splash of coffee. She should have saved her money and just purchased a box of hot cocoa at the supermarket. :rofl:

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

KpopFiend101 wrote:Image

Haley looks like she's reacting to Kayla's horrible foundation....

Can she not match foundation, it's either too dark or too light

Wait...in the orange sweatshirt, are we sure she's not wearing a mud mask? ;)

93938989pe
Learner
Learner

Post by 93938989pe »

All Laquered Up wrote:
93938989pe wrote:You know how people and articles say the number one way to save thousands is by not spending 5 bucks on coffee everyday? I use to be like, who would buy coffee out that frequently when you can brew it at home or work for pennies... well yea Kayla. :roll: girl, you bought your espresso maker... use it.
She did NOT buy an espresso maker! lol When did this happen, I must have missed it. All she drinks at Starbucks is sugared milk with a splash of coffee. She should have saved her money and just purchased a box of hot cocoa at the supermarket. :rofl:
the italian coffee kettle she got makes espresso lol thats what i meant. I think she bought it right after kathleen lights made a video about making cuban coffee

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

I'm convinced that the reason why her "friends" will only go to Las Vegas with her is because they would not be able to bear more than two days/two nights with her. Does anyone know if she has ever been outside of the U.S.? I imagine that she would be absolutely insufferable pretty much anywhere.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”