Kenpachi_Ramasama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CrunchBarFacedoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 24

Post by Kenpachi_Ramasama »

Beyonce Knowles wrote:
Kenpachi_Ramasama wrote:Oh my god, that girl is so pretty! I love when Cyr is in Kayla's vlogs or on her snapchat, cause you can tell he definitely hates her, he's always making fun of her. I also have to say her and Edwin have such weird chemistry.
Yes, especially because they're both so thirsty...I feel gross wondering this but I wonder if they've ever done anything. If Edwin wanted to date, would Kayla say no? If Kayla wanted to date, would Edwin say no? It reminds me of her friendship with that guy in VA which ended because she wanted to be more than friends and he didn't.
Yeah I wonder that too, they definitely are both really thirsty for someone. I'm not sure but I think Edwin has a girlfriend, but I could be wrong. Either way honestly they should just be together, they're perfect for each other. Thirsty af and dramatic lol.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I don't think either would want to date each other. She probably thinks she deserves someone hotter and I don't think she's his type.

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

I find it hard to believe that Kayla doesn't realize how much people dislike her and how cringy she is on a regular basis. Do y'all think she goes home after a night out and cries?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I think she is completely not self-aware. Edwin actually calls her out on a lot like putting on those dumb voices and saying all those weird catchphrases and she continues to do them. I also think Brandon and Hailey see how crazy/different she acts and that's why they don't hang out with her that much. She goes overboard with everything, tries to control every situation, overdresses/looks horrible every time she leaves the house, and doesn't have great social skills. I was watching a vlog from an ipsy party and Kayla's just standing off in the corner while Hailey was actually mingling with people. (I'll have to find the video!)

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

She said on snap that she was gonna post a new video (rave) and she told her us to "stay woke" ????? That is so stupid that makes no sense, I think she meant literally don't sleep until the video processes lmao

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I really wish she would stop using slang when she clearly doesn't understand the meaning behind it.

And yea I've heard youtubers talk about how when they meet other youtubers, some are so different and it's clear their videos are all an act but some are just like you see and she definitely is the epitome of the former, people probably think she's fake as fuck and it's a turn off. She's lucky Edwin puts up with her or she'd leave the house even less than she already does.

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

kayla seems like the friend people kinda tolerate which is shitty to say but it seems like the case. she doesnt really keep a steady core group of friends (Aside from edwin and hailey...but hailey hasnt been around much)...i think kayla is just the type of friend to be around in small doses lol or at least be out drinking so u have a higher tolerance for the shit she does/says.

also, what's edwins snapchat?

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

^i think i pinpointed why she's a bad frirnd, remember the Vegas blogs with streetlight and how the room was booked in her card. She didnt want them ordering any room service because they would charge her...like if it was me I wouldn't have been such a stingy bitch about it because I m not about to just make the assumption that my friends aren't going to pay me back so blantly, there s fuckkng apps out there that you can easily pay someone through, so condecending. When Edwin was just talking about how glad he was friends with her and she went on about some other bullshit instead of thanking him too who the fuck does that??? Then she asked him to film her ootd???? She as a friend reminds me of the Hillary vs Bernie memes lol

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/581e2cb618f ... 45559.jpg?
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/581e2c89a3e ... 45516.jpg?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jungkook
Learner
Learner

Post by jungkook »

i cant believe she's blaming dairy yet AGAIN on her new vlog... she's saying how she broke out after 2 weeks of not having dairy because of halloween weekend and it's really sad at how she keeps trying to blame it on that when she's had this acne for even longer than that...

Kenpachi_Ramasama
Talker
Talker

I was gonna come in here and say that too! Like girl come on it's not dairy, you have a serious acne problem that you should deal with. She's so delusional. Instead of complaining about how apparently dairy or whatever is making you break out, maybe you could see a derm and deal with it. But I know Kayla never will

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Her acne to me has always looked like it has an external cause and not an internal one.

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

This hoe really said "prespiration" when she was trying to figure out the term for when your ice drinks sweat. It's CONDENSATION. Good lord, put this child back in 4th grade.

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

bopma wrote:This hoe really said "prespiration" when she was trying to figure out the term for when your ice drinks sweat. It's CONDENSATION. Good lord, put this child back in 4th grade.
Sooo many things wrong with that Starbucks video! Everyone who goes to starbucks in this day and age is already aware of those "hacks". Doesn't she realize they once had a line of about 5 drinks based off of completely customized orders that just seemed to be popular? And who the hell just gets a venti cup of pure bitter tea concentrate?? *barf* She also spelled temperature as "temputure" in the video...jesus christ girl pick up a book :roll:
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Her "hacks" were either super common knowledge or not even true. I'm so glad Starbucks employees are calling her out in the comments. She's very misinformed and would rather regurgitate a Buzzfeed article or wherever she stole these hacks from, then to research them in detail for herself.

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

Haven't posted in like a year. But I was cringing so hard when she was talking about voting. She has no business voting on the referendums when this bitch probably didn't even Google one of them. And there are some super important ones in California this year. Wtf "plastic bag" one was she talking about? First off Kayla there were two concerning plastic bags. And neither of them had to do with if it was okay to reuse them? God she is an idiot. I hope she voted no on 65 not 67. 65 would end up fucking over grocers and the environment. Would overturn the ban and is paid for by the plastic bag companies. But she can't even put in the effort to research anything or even be interested in the election until 12 hours before. I am always in awe of how dumb she is.

Nova
Learner
Learner

Post by Nova »

So she changed shirt from white to black, but kept the voters sticker on... smh this girl is pathetic

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

ImageImageImage

Kayla, this shit is out of hand, first off under that sink looks like the beginning stages of a horder.

Second, her living room clutter makes me nervous. That one wall literally has so much stuff on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

ImageImageImage

Kayla, this shit is out of hand, first off under that sink looks like the beginning stages of a horder.

Second, her living room clutter makes me nervous. That one wall literally has so much stuff on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenpachi_Ramasama
Talker
Talker

I really don't like her apartment to begin with, it's so small and then with all her stuff, it makes it beyond cluttered and stuffed. Can she stop with the two buns, cause it isn't flattering at all for her.

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

Can she get a fucking TV stand already, MY GOD. That is not cute. Her whole apartment is so ugly.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”