Akaydull (Akaydoll) Part 15

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydull (Akaydoll) Part 15

Post by da1nty »

I feel there's many reasons for her wanting to move back home...being lonely, not being able to fully support herself, the drama that came along with living in LA, etc.
If I remember correctly, we all said a couple pages back how after her trip back home for Christmas she would want to move back home.

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Lets name the next thread Byebyedoll lol

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Wow you guys were right, it was a waste to move to LA when she could have done all the same things at home and save money, she didn't gain anything by being out there.. No school,job, or growing her channel

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

I just realized that her tweet says "closer to home". so is she trying to find her own apartment, just in the same state ? Or what ..

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I hate to say this, but I thought it was brave of her to admit that & post it on Twitter.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Nikalaya88 wrote:plus she just got her puppy three days ago...so she would have placed the order before she even got her dog. That puppy is going to be her excuse for everything now. That's why she "isn't making videos"..too busy. There are gurus who literally give birth and then make more videos than her.
da1nty wrote:I just realized that her tweet says "closer to home". so is she trying to find her own apartment, just in the same state ? Or what ..
Probably in the same state/area maybe. Either way it was about time she moved. I think a steady job and part time classes on the East coast where she has support will do her wonders. I know Kayla is not a school person but imo an education would really help her excel. I think during her time in LA she came to the realization that having no life plan (basically akin to living off YT) is not going to work and is going home to sort herself out.

However I still feel like she might just move back just to sit on her ass. Ugh. I feel some type of way because I feel like she's never gonna change.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

^ I feel if she did move back home, she would eventually get her life together and maybe even become a bit more likeable.
If she does move back home, I think that would be the best decision she's ever made. She doesn't has any true friends in LA & she spends most of her time alone. Even though she doesn't have friends back at home she has her family, which is most important.
She should get her own place, at least take classes, find a decent part time job & try to accomplish something on YouTube then just hauls and what I ate today videos.
Maybe I just have high hopes for nothing, lol. I do gotta say though, she did last longer than I expected in LA.

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

sgirl1 wrote:I hate to say this, but I thought it was brave of her to admit that & post it on Twitter.
No I totally agree. I woke up this morning and saw it while I was scrolling and was so shocked. Part of me wants to laugh at her because she finally realized that LA is not for her right now, but another part of me is actually happy for her. Like finally she realizes that a dog can't just make her happy and successful. It was a lot to let out, but it's good.

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

It's been a long time coming! I might just give her a view on the next video posted.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Anyone else get a weird vibe from those tweets? Kayla is never that honest about anything. I wonder if this is going to turn into "I got hacked."

She just got the puppy a couple of days ago. I know she's an idiot, but even she would know the dog would not solve her loneliness and lack of accomplishments--especially not in a couple of days... She had plans to milk the hell out of that dog for views.

On the other hand, if any of this is true, maybe her parents put a cap on the money. With her mother separated/divorced, I don't think she would have as much to give these days.

Something smells fishy.

We'll just have to wait for her to wake up in a few more hours to see what she comes up with.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

i KNEW this was coming..she was prolly just barely scrapping by with her low YT views. She tried to make friends but like someone already pointed out..most of that turned into drama and/or her getting used. She prolly isnt happy or comfortable living on her own. No one around to help motivate her..not enough skills to get a job etc.

However, i dont really see her changing much if she moves back home unless she moves in with her dad. If she gets a place in the same state her parents will prolly definitely help her out financially which will give her more incentive to just sit around bc her are right around the corner and if anything goes wrong it will be 10x easier for them to fix it for her. I hope im wrong and she gets her shit together and gets a life but again...we shall see

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Bear10 wrote:
Pink Glambition wrote:She just announced on twitter that she thinks sh is going to move back home; that the puppy didn't fill the void she thought it would. smh..
Or maybe she realized she isn't able to support herself with those measly YouTube views.
I think that's what it mostly would be. But she doesn't prioritize her money, getting a dog when you're financially unstable is so dumb. And how will the dog work when she moves back? Her mom's condo seemed like it only had one bedroom, and her dad has dogs that tiny thing she got may have issues with. She's just so stupid and irresponsible. If she moves back I wouldn't be surprised if the dog is gone.

Not to mention she hasn't even had it for a week, she is so impatient, she thought everything would magically change overnight? She should just stay in LA and get a job, because living at home I feel like she'll be just as isolated. And IDK why you guys think she'll magically get a job and go to school at home if she's not doing it now, especially if she's living on her own.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

I think she's definitely going to go back home just to sit on her butt in her lonely apartment, just like LA. In her third vlog she mentioned over and over again how she's an "independent adult" acting like she pays for everything herself. There is no way in hell she's paying for her wannabe youtube lifestyle herself, she probably makes $1000 max a month on her videos.

I find in hilarious that she's the only one to move to LA to become even more of a failure from youtube. She missed her mark with youtube and should just give up and find a part time job at "Tarjay or Traders".

I feel like if she moves back home she will give up LeeRoy with some bullshit excuse.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

sorry for the double post but lmao her "bestie" Candace has a boyfriend LOL no wonder baby girl is probably feeling extra lonely and got a puppy to feel the void of not having a bf.

Post by Guest »

If Kayla allows her dog to chew on random stuff like boxes she's going to have a hard time training that bad habit out of her dog, this is why they make toys for teething dogs.

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

Karen Smith wrote:sorry for the double post but lmao her "bestie" Candace has a boyfriend LOL no wonder baby girl is probably feeling extra lonely and got a puppy to feel the void of not having a bf.
no wayyy! Hahaha go "Canda$$"

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

I also think moving back home WONT be good for her. She just gonna relay on her family 24/7 and not make an effort. She seemed to go out more an LA and I'm sure her vlogs will be 1000x more boring back home.

If anything she should give youtube a rest. Shes not gonna get huge off it.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Yea she has even less friends back home. The problem isn't her location, the problem is her.

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

Also she isn't really being honest about why she wants to move...she mentioned this in her vlogmas video about maybe moving back. She uses her family as an excuse. She was going on and on about how guilty she felt and how "selfish" it was of her to move away. Like really? That is what you're supposed to do as a young adult. Get your own life. It's not like she was supporting her family or something like that. It's just weird of her to say that, like she is responsible for them. She is never going to come out and say it didn't workout because of HER choices.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

She thought puppies couldn't go outside because they're too young...? The shots thing made sense but...because they're too young? Who approved this idiot for a puppy?

edit: also, is she saying harnest?

Return to “Kayla Lashae”