Akaydull (Akaydoll) Part 15

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydull (Akaydoll) Part 15

Post by whocares »

People in the comments are telling her to stop treating the puppy like an infant.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

I think if she moved closer to home, she'll continue doing what she's doing now. I don't see her going to school or getting a job. If she wanted to do those things, she would have done them in LA. Also, if she wanted a puppy, she should have ADOPTED one when moved closer to home because now she has the hassle of moving across the country with a dog that doesn't have shots yet and who is not even adjusted to her LA apartment yet.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Oh and in her vlog she said that the vet said that the puppy can go outside. Just letting you guys know that I was right...since so many of you thought puppies can't go outside. :roll: :rofl:

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

idontgossip wrote:
dulcechunti wrote: When did her mom get divorced from, I assume, Kayla's stepdad?
I didn't watch any of her holiday vlogs, but it was mentioned here that ber mom had moved and was living on her own. Kayla filmed a vlog at her place.

I have no comment on her mother's separation/divorce, I just feel that she's more than likely going through her own difficulties and financially supporting Kayla wiith no expectation of Kayla actually showing any motivation or initiative and setting realistic, achievement-driven goals, must not sit well with her (or her father). Kayla is an adult woman, she is responsible for her own failures.

Kayla has achieved nothing in CA. Fired almost immediately from her "career" job, never looked for another job to supplement her YouTube money (in two years she would have EASILY found an entry-level job or internship), never took a single class (school would have given her immediate goals, structure, and possible real relationships), she fell into the same pattern of desperately clinging to people she just met and annoying them, and considering that YouTube is her main source of income, she has never displayed any drive or commitment. In a "real job" she would not get away with that behavior. It's the equivalent of showing up to work whenever you feel like it and expecting to get paid a full salary.

I'm certain her parents sheltered her and perhaps allowed her to believe she was truly special, but at some point, maybe after the second time she moved, she had to realize she had failed and needed to actually start working hard--or just start working to not fail even more.

Puppies, weaves, and new editing of the same boring routine are not solutions to her real issues. Her negative pattern has always been the same, it's the only thing about her that has ever been consistent.

Time to be honest with yourself and accept responsibility Kayla.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

I feel like she needs to move in with her dad, because imo she really was on a good path living at his house. He seems so sweet but also low tolerance of bullshit, which Kayla really needs at this point.

I'm almost done with her. Honestly I just want her to quit YT for a while and then come back when she does something noteworthy, interesting, or is back on the come up because she has backslid in life so hard it's not even funny.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

PaperThoughts
Learner
Learner

Post by PaperThoughts »

Yeah we all pretty much saw that coming. Did anyone catch the "don't be a stranger" comment from Kayla to Haley? Considering that's something you say to someone who has a propensity to go M.I.A, I found it weird she said it to someone who was in her wine vlog days earlier and seems to see her pretty regularly for bible study. When you become an adult and have more obligations( a steady job) hanging out, or for Kayla having sushi or lounging around other people's apartments, takes a serious back seat.The thing is it isn't rare for busy adults with weekday jobs to take it easy on weekends like spending time with significant others, catching up on television, doing household chores, and doing some grocery shopping, NOT hang out with a friend they may not be that close with. It's like my boyfriend's brother. He is often complaining about his friends ditching out on him and not having anything to do and seems really upset about it. The thing is he is often lounging around playing video games,works minimally mostly because he doesn't have to contribute to any bills because he lives at home, and doesn't have a girlfriend. Many of his friends, who are in relationships, live on their own and have bills, don't really hang out with him because what would they have to talk about? They don't have much in common anymore. I think that's what Kayla is going through. She doesn't have anything to do and therefore has TONS of free time, that she thinks should be filled with friends and their free time. She seems super needy. I think what a lot of you are saying it right. What Kayla needs is a full time job or to return to school.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Friends are still important though. People seem to have a tendency to drop their friends for their significant others, then they wonder why they're alone when they inevitably break up lol.

She is needy though, she wants a friend she can spend 24/7 with and that's just not realistic, they all have their own things going on. Her and her friends still seem like they have things in common, they're all still pretty young, they just don't have as much time as she'd like them to.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Or maybe they don't hang out with her because they don't want to.

Edit: about the "don't be a stranger" comment, Kayla says a lot of words and phrases without knowing what they mean.

PaperThoughts
Learner
Learner

Post by PaperThoughts »

^ that's what i was getting at with my original post
The thing is it isn't rare for busy adults with weekday jobs to take it easy on weekends like spending time with significant others, catching up on television, doing household chores, and doing some grocery shopping, NOT hang out with a friend they may not be that close with
. People will only give you their time on their own terms and Kayla needs to understand that.

hahaha... true.. Kayla does have a habit of using common phrases incorrectly, lol. But she kind of looked sad when she said it.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ She always looks sad and confused. Nothing new.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Why does the intro to her vlogs have shots of LA when really they should be of every room in her house, target, and her car since those are the only places she goes.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

well I am proud she is at least admitting to moving back. Although we all saw this coming when she moved for the 3rd time and stayed a while longer in VA.

I hope she gets a part time job and or takes a few classes when she does move back. I also hope she does not get rid of the puppy since it didn't feel the void she thought it would.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I feel like I could begin to enjoy her videos if she moves back home.

She's probably be a more happy and genuine. Also she'd be surrounded by people who truly love her , it'd make her videos much more enjoyable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421639275.661638.jpg
then quit fucking complaining that you're too busy to lift a muscle??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

sgirl1 wrote:I feel like I could begin to enjoy her videos if she moves back home.

She's probably be a more happy and genuine. Also she'd be surrounded by people who truly love her , it'd make her videos much more enjoyable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel the opposite. As much as I rag on her for doing nothing in LA I feel like she'll be even more boring in VA, the only people we'll see her interact with are her dad and sister. Her family hate to be filmed more than her friends do. Boring.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

lol sit down. A puppy is a lot of work but she's acting so extra about it, it's so annoying. I'm so glad she's getting backlash, she for sure thought that her ~yorkiepoo~ would get her tons and tons of views but it didn't. I bet money she's pissed about that.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Hahaha people in the comments of her video are going IN! I love how many people are actually telling it like it is, and not kissing her ass.

And THANK GOD SHE TOOK THAT AWFUL WEAVE OUT.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

Girl will rock that bun until she dies

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Based on her tweet then I really do hope she is leaving LA and going back home. She needs more time surrounded by her family to truly evaluate what she wants to do with her life. I mean even she had to be getting bored of doing the same mundane things the past 2 years day in and day out.

That being said...I'm not so sure she is going to go home and immediately jump into going back to school or getting a job because she could of done that in LA and chose not to. She also could have really given a ton of effort into her youtube channel to make better videos and grow her subscribers/audience, content quality, creativity, and sponsors opportunities and yet ever since going to LA she seemed to just not give a shit about it. If she wanted to make youtube her "career" she did a lousy job of showing that the past 2 years. If she wanted to take time to get to mature and see the world to find out what her true interests are through life experiences....she did a lousy job of that too. She's leaving LA with nothing more than maybe 2 friends (Edwin/Candice are the only ones who maybe can be truly considered to be friends to her), a brand new puppy, and not much else. It's really sad. Great she lived on her own...but it didn't do anything to help her in any way.

I'm just going to hope she moves home by summer....and then come fall she enrolls back in her classes she dropped out of even if it's just 2 classes and look at getting a part time job to start saving some money toward her future.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

I don't know why you guys think that she'll go back to school or get a job when she moves back. This is Kayla we're talking about. If she really wanted to go back to school or get a job, she would have done it in LA. She didn't even take those DJ classes she wanted to.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”